• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quast2

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    I was actually being sarcastic when I said it was cool...but now that I think of it, I can't watch music videos in my head.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Blue said:
    What bet? Meh...We all know eagles are gonna royaly whoop the patriots XD

I have to get 300 posts before the Super bowl starts, or I have to put all this dumb stuff in my user title, sig, ect.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Trikip said:
    I have to get 300 posts before the Super bowl starts, or I have to put all this dumb stuff in my user title, sig, ect.

Screwed! lol. I lost all faith in you. o.O Not impossible, but, difficult. (for me at least) It's even harder when you only post in like 3 boards. >_<

~Blade~

Years
    Yes and once the Super Bowl starts, Trikip must also be my slave if he can't even get to 280! Muwahahaha!!
    *Maniacal and stupid laugh*
    Aren't I just evil? xD
    Don't worry Trikip, you won't have to suffer by being my slave, but just a bit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Darn....I haven't actually had anything "real" to drink since new years....and by real I mean alchoal XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back