• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'd already seen the picture that avatar came from, so I didn't quite fall for it. :P Though, admittedly, I did glance at it for a moment just to be absolutely certain...

Heh. I still don't quite get why people seem to want a certain amount of posts within a certain amount of time. XD Though it might only be because I don't do that myself, since I have a rather low daily posting amount when compared to some of you people...

Maybe I'll set a goal for myself...hm...300 posts. It should only take me a month or two, if I'm lucky. XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Only reason I wanted to get 600 posts is because I ahd like 595 when I came in here, so yeah. xD

I get like 10-20 posts everyday I'm on. So it takes me a while.

I still dont' get how people with 10000+ posts get all of them in a short amount of time. o.o;

Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    I guess you're right...
    I have a goal for today. Get 650+, or at least 620. XD

you should have a goal too, Cowrie. How about 220? ^_^;

Nah, that's okay...though it would be an easy goal for me to reach, at the rate I'm going. XD

This is actually the most I've posted in one day for a while. O.o

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    For today my goal is to get atleast one post in..

..Sweet! I accomplished my goal! =D

Man, today we had a substiture teacher in math class, and it was hilarious; he tried to sound all smart by trying to complicate integers, and one of our students just showed him up by correcting what he said. xD I love it when students are smarter than the teachers. =P

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    *refers to a previous topic* Ya, I always wondered how people got 10000+ posts in such a short time. =/ I remember a convo I had a while ago [with someone I forget]. xD! It was about people who have 6000+ spam. xD Some of that theory is true...while some of it may not. I mean...look at Eli for instants. xD She spams all the time, and she has reached over 10000! xD *cough* j/k *cough**cough**cough* Ish, this cold. ><

Mah goal for the day is...reach 6,000~! =D [Ya...whatever. xD]

~Karli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back