• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    I'm surprised you remembered that!*Pats you on the back*You got pretty mad at me back then.I find it hard to believe that I actually spammed once!Like I said i've changed.And I must say sorry for back then.I screwed up that day.
    Thank you xP Someone gave me bad rep saying I was being mean when I said that. It didnt count so it must be a n00b.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Woot! Congratsness Trikip! ^o^ *glomps* Yay, my 56th post! XD Brrrrrr...it's so cold outside. o.o I took my puppy on a walk earlier, so that was fun. ^^

~Kelsey

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Mori Seirei said:
    Woot! Congratsness Trikip! ^o^ *glomps* Yay, my 56th post! XD Brrrrrr...it's so cold outside. o.o I took my puppy on a walk earlier, so that was fun. ^^

~Kelsey

Congrats on your 56th. XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I would just like to say congrats to everyone on whatever post they are on right now. =D Including me, whos on their 650 something post. XD

Edit: Day, the American name of the Pokemon in my avatar is Munchlax. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey Mooney-chan! 8D I'm doing great, thanks for asking. ^^ How's about you? =D Awwwwws, I wish it was warm here. ;o; I need a vacation. x_X

~Kelsey

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I wish I could at least be on PC enough to have the opportunity to get 10,000 posts. The fun I would have along the way would be awsome. ^___^ But the military base I live in here doesn't let me go online that much. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back