• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Meh, t-minus 18 hours before I become a freshman.

Jordan.
    Heh. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'll be a senior this year and even though school hasn't even started yet, I'm already stressing out.

I don't suppose the concept of Freshman Friday exists at your school, does it? During my freshman year, the way my school went about it was so messed up. They warn non-freshman to not can anyone, but they put out like twenty more trash cans throughout the school.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i have one of the promotionas black ds-lites swith dialga/palkia on it. i dont need a new ds, so i'm looking for something else to buy. Wii? or PSP?

Last edited:
    Years
    Congratulations. I was one last year.

If you are talking about highschool freshman, you must a genius/ your parents cheated on your birth certificate saying you are born one year before the actual date.

If it is some other kind of freshman *cough* Cosmetology University *cough*, then I don't know.

Jordan.

Edit: anemos made post # 2,666. The silence is annoying.

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    i have one of the promotionas black ds-lites swith dialga/palkia on it. i dont need a new ds, so i'm looking for something else to buy. Wii? or PSP?

Definatly Wii, I have both of them and the Wii is alot more fun and accually has more than one decent game, unlike the PSP. Not to mention the fact the motion contoled remotes give gaming a whole new spin.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If you are talking about highschool freshman, you must a genius/ your parents cheated on your birth certificate saying you are born one year before the actual date.

If it is some other kind of freshman *cough* Cosmetology University *cough*, then I don't know.

Jordan.

Edit: anemos made post # 2,666. The silence is annoying.
    Manipulation of one's age is fairly common online. It isn't uncommon to come across someone whose gender changes as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015

Jordan.

Over here a highschool first year/freshman is 11/12 years old.

So nyah! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Oh God ain't that the truth. PC is definitely a good example of that. Gets so confusing sometimes. ¬_¬
    *nods* I was unsure of Andy's gender when I first came here. I even became female for almost a year. XD

Over here a highschool first year/freshman is 11/12 years old.

So nyah! XD
    So how's the British school system work anyway?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    So how's the British school system work anyway?

Well, when your 4/5 years old you start Primary school, you go there for seven years. [That end when you're 11 years old.]

Then you go to Secondary [Or as you like to say High School.] when you're 11/12 years old. Then you leave there when you're 15/16/17/18/19 years old. [Depending on if your accepted back in to school after 5 year.

And then you go to University after.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Uh, actually, you go to primary school until year 6, then when you're 11-years-old you go to secondary school and start year 7. For the first three years you learn basic school stuff, then for the final two years you study for GCSEs (years 10 & 11). After that you can either leave school, or you have an optional choice of going to sixth form when you're 16 to study for A levels. A levels are for two years, after which you either get a job or go to university.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Uh, actually, you go to primary school until year 6, then when you're 11-years-old you go to secondary school and start year 7. For the first three years you learn basic school stuff, then for the final two years you study for GCSEs (years 10 & 11). After that you can either leave school, or you have an optional choice of going to sixth form when you're 16 to study for A levels. A levels are for two years, after which you either get a job or go to university.

Uh, actually, it's not like that here. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Don't you live in Ireland though? That's way different to the real UK. XD

NORTHERN Ireland which in the queen's eyes is considered the UK because it's still part of the British Empire. Nyah. XD

And, don't you live in "not letting my location be known, dude :P"? That's not part of the UK Mainland either. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Where I live, we go by the British system completely, though. And Ireland and Northern Ireland has always been a... tad different from England anyway. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back