• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Oh God ain't that the truth. PC is definitely a good example of that. Gets so confusing sometimes. ¬_¬
    I think PC members need a bit of gender bending here and there. I myself have been mistaken for a female, and in case you lot didn't realise, Cowrie is actually a guy o.O

Oh, and then we have some members who deliberately attempt to mislead others about their genders. Don't you just love PC? XD

And Wudge, Matt is always correct. Always

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    The assignment I did for my GCSE about peace between Ireland and Northern Ireland showed otherwise, I'm afraid. XD Ireland itself is okay though. I wouldn't mind going there.

Yeah, that's right. Ireland in itself is kinda free range. Where I am the radio never shuts up about what happens in Belfast.

The place isn't that bad when you get past the really bad society of crime bit. XD

I know, he's a smart cookie. I've known him long enough to know that.

Amachi, did you know that you joined PC on my birthday last year? XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    NORTHERN Ireland which in the queen's eyes is considered the UK because it's still part of the British Empire. Nyah. XD
    I just finished conquering the island of Ireland and am in the process of occupying the British mainland in a game I'm playing...

But it's just a game. No need to smite me with nationalistic pride yet.

I think PC members need a bit of gender bending here and there. I myself have been mistaken for a female, and in case you lot didn't realise, Cowrie is actually a guy o.O

Oh, and then we have some members who deliberately attempt to mislead others about their genders. Don't you just love PC? XD
    I'll bet that avatar has something to do with it. I, too, thought you were female just now.

Melody

Banned
    Years

O_o Is Cowrie really a guy?
    I assumed Cowrie was a girl.
    You had better be joking man.
    >_> Why on god's green earth would someone need to lie about their gender?!

*shudders*Now I'm creeped out.
    *wishes he had never read the DCC today*.

Heh. I think people ought to not lie about gender. It's really embarrasing to find out that you've been treating them as their opposite gender. ;;

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Amachi, did you know that you joined PC on my birthday last year? XD
    No, why on eath would I know that? XDD

I just finished conquering the island of Ireland and am in the process of occupying the British mainland in a game I'm playing...

But it's just a game. No need to smite me with nationalistic pride yet.

I'll bet that avatar has something to do with it. I, too, thought you were female just now.
    But an exaggeration of nationalistic pride is what makes life fun! :P

*twitch* Yet my gender is clearly set to male beneath it XDDDD;

Heh. I think people ought to not lie about gender. It's really embarrasing to find out that you've been treating them as their opposite gender. ;;
    Yes, he is a guy. I guess I can see why people get confused, but yeah. Great person though.

People usually lie about their gender because
    1. Issues with their own gender.
    2. They perceive the experience as hilarious.

It's more the latter than the former.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    WAIT A MINUTE, i've got nothing against a maile/male pairing (wewt, shonen-ai) but what IS cowries forum name anyways?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015

But you undeniably emanate an effeminate aura around you. XD

And I had my share of fun in doing it.

WAIT A MINUTE, i've got nothing against a maile/male pairing (wewt, shonen-ai) but what IS cowries forum name anyways?
    Last time I saw him it was just Cowrie.

Done, am I having fun yet?

Jordan.
    BUT YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT!! SHOW SOME SPIRIT!!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Poor you John... That's um, unfortunate and um, something new you find out everyday.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    No, why on eath would I know that? XDD

But an exaggeration of nationalistic pride is what makes life fun! :P

Yes, he is a guy. I guess I can see why people get confused, but yeah. Great person though.

Hmph. But it's not funny when you are the ignorant one. D:
    Spoiler:

Oh, forgot to mention in my last post. Im using my DS browser so pardon me if im slow to reply.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    But you undeniably emanate an effeminate aura around you. XD
    Oh hush you >O

Now i'm gonna have to ask. XP
    Ugh. Not looking forward to that aquard moment.

Oh, forgot to mention in my last post. Im using my DS browser so pardon me if im slow to reply.
    Let us know how it goes in here k? XDD

k, I have school now, bye~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Guuu, does this mean I can't leave my theme as it is?
    Nooooo~ Your theme has nothing to do with it. It's all about how one acts. I dunno how to explain...

Spoiler:

It's not that big of an issue online. However, it's definately awkward to ask about someone's gender in real life. I feel like I'm insulting them when I ask "Hey, are you a guy or girl?" But there's only been two instances where I've had to ask up to this point.

Oh hush you >O

k, I have school now, bye~
    Haha~! Buh bye now!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's not that big of an issue online. However, it's definately awkward to ask about someone's gender in real life. I feel like I'm insulting them when I ask "Hey, are you a guy or girl?" But there's only been two instances where I've had to ask up to this point.

I agree... unless it's someone you've known for a long time and um, never asked or tried to find out online. IRL it's far more embarrasing for both of you, but online it's kinda a throw a question out there situation.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    No, I dont know Cowrie IRL.
    I meant "ask" as in asking over MSN.
    If I knew Cowrie IRL I would know what his/her actual gender is.
    @Alex: Poor me indeed. XD
    @Amachi:No, I'd rather keep the results of that inquiry to myself. Just so I can have a laugh at the people who dont know. XD
    --------------------------------------------------
    Heh. It's never a good Idea to judge gender based upon a signature or avatar.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Aye, plus if you tell a girl stuff you wouldn't tell a guy, it's far more awkward.

And bye Amachi, if you're a male and Matt's a male, how are you paired?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back