• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If I remember correctly, Chibi was never given the ability to see invisible members to begin with.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    If I remember correctly, I control the universe.

No, I dont have that power, though I wish I did :P
    But there is a special way to at least see if that person's online.
    And no, not the Who's Online either.

Simonz said:
    Chibi should draw us a representation of one. Or Cowrie itself. A self portrait!! XD
    Buy me a computer tablet and I will xD

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    no lol. Please check out the DCC rules before posting again as you can't just ask random things such as being friends like you just did in here. You need to be somewhat on topic if you wish to post.

When was DCC ever on topic, lol. Theres not even a topic. Chit-Chat, lmao.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Um hi lol does anyone wanna be freinds with me? :)
    WHY HELLO THAR
    You just reminded me of my first DCC post...I gave everyone cake and they were happy :,D Give me food

Simon said:
    If you control the universe, can't you just manipulate a couple hundred trillion million zillion atoms and make yourself one? Don't be lazy now. XD
    Well, seeing I made natural rules, I follow them myself you know! RULES WERE'NT MEANT TO BE BROKEN U KNOW. D:< Unless it's a rebellion.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    When was DCC ever on topic, lol. Theres not even a topic. Chit-Chat, lmao.
    And the award for the administrator who knows the least about forum operations goes to bgt. XP

At any given time in the DCC, there is an actual topic being discussed.

WHY HELLO THAR
    You just reminded me of my first DCC post...I gave everyone cake and they were happy :,D Give me food
    You gave everyone cake in your very first DCC post? I was busy attempting to recruit conscripts for a Stargate fanclub in my own first DCC post. O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    WHY HELLO THAR
    Hey. I don't remember getting any cake from you. Ever.

Well, seeing I made natural rules, I follow them myself you know! RULES WERE'NT MEANT TO BE BROKEN U KNOW. D:< Unless it's a rebellion.
    Then rebel against yourself...

Oh yes! How I'm the god of the universe then? xD
    >.>

There has been over 3 topics in the DCC thread today, so I guess everyone gets a ban for not following the rules. I wish my grandchildren would visit me once in a while.

Jordan.
    Hahaha~ OMG He's...er..she's become an old hag!!

Years
    Haha, you youngun's all liberals. Remember what my friend Winston Churchill said: "If you are not a liberal by the age of 20, you are heartless. If you are not a conservative by the age of 40, you are brainless"

Jordan.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    First, that quote was never uttered by Winston Churchill in the first place. While it has been misattributed to George Bernard Shaw, Benjamin Disraeli, and Otto von Bismarck (among a great many others), it was actually said by an obscure historian and politician named François Guizot.

Second, the most common version of the quote is, "If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain." There are many variations thereof, however. (Guizot's actual utterance was, "Not to be a republican at 20 is proof of want of heart; to be one at 30 is proof of want of head.")

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Antagonize it by responding to its posts with liberal usage of "XD" and "lol."
    XD

I've been meaning to ask you something. What's the episode name/number of SG-1 where Jack and Tiel'c were the only ones who would remember stuff when some Ancient device kept resetting events? I remember the two used the Stargate to golf and whatnot without consequence.

Haha, you youngun's all liberals. Remember what my friend Winston Churchill said: "If you are not a liberal by the age of 20, you are heartless. If you are not a conservative by the age of 40, you are brainless"

Jordan.
    ...I can't think of a good witty response to that...

...When was the last time there was a nice good burn in here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back