• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    XD

I've been meaning to ask you something. What's the episode name/number of SG-1 where Jack and Tiel'c were the only ones who would remember stuff when some Ancient device kept resetting events? I remember the two used the Stargate to golf and whatnot without consequence.
    The title of the episode in question is "Window of Opportunity." It was episode 6 of season 4.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    XD

I've been meaning to ask you something. What's the episode name/number of SG-1 where Jack and Tiel'c were the only ones who would remember stuff when some Ancient device kept resetting events? I remember the two used the Stargate to golf and whatnot without consequence.

...I can't think of a good witty response to that...

...When was the last time there was a nice good burn in here?

Well, you'll now get a warning if you even say something that can be rearranged into a burn, so I try to stay away from doing such explict things as 'flames' or 'burns' as you like to call them.

Yeah, I gave Charizard_Fire_God and some other people cake. Then CFG started talking about something crazy. And I just nodded and burritos were brought into the conversation...I think. Gawd, I remember my cute old Wallace icon...=w= I'm going to have to dig those up eventually from my prehistoric Windows 2000 computer, lulz.

OMGFLASHBACK: What were those Stargate things that took over people's bodies as hosts? xD I remember there was a weird DCC fad where you called everyone one Jack XD

Years
    I forgot that this is where O'Neill shines, and where I am blighted. Or perhaps, a quick search on Google might have done his trick. How do I really know that it is the real quote. Oy, I hate chocolate.

Jordan.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I forgot that this is where O'Neill shines, and where I am blighted. Or perhaps, a quick search on Google might have done his trick. How do I really know that it is the real quote. Oy, I hate chocolate.

Jordan.

You're looking pretty snazzy there in that SteelBlue you have B)
    Actually, I don't really like chocolate either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yeah, I gave Charizard_Fire_God and some other people cake. Then CFG started talking about something crazy. And I just nodded and burritos were brought into the conversation...I think. Gawd, I remember my cute old Wallace icon...=w= I'm going to have to dig those up eventually from my prehistoric Windows 2000 computer, lulz.

OMGFLASHBACK: What were those Stargate things that took over people's bodies as hosts? xD I remember there was a weird DCC fad where you called everyone one Jack XD
    Were Kaga's chalupas involved at some point? What with the whole Mexican burrito tacorito joke he kept bringing up...

And it's a symbiote.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I will unleash the wrath of the Pandora's Box to the world and blame her for it, causing her to be traumatized.....too late.....I made myself sad.

Jordan.
    ....D:

Um, I dunno about Mexican tacoritos. I can't remember that far back. I really do miss Kaga a lot though...wish he'd come back.

Btw, it was some type of leeching race that controlled people's brains, not a symbiote.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    They're called Goa'uld. IIRC, only Ty and Simon actually had snakes in their heads; I was considering giving a few other people symbiotes until the whole thing finally fell out of vogue.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    They're called Goa'uld. IIRC, only Ty and Simon actually had snakes in their heads; I was considering giving a few other people symbiotes until the whole thing finally fell out of vogue.

YES THOSE THINGS. So they are symbiotes too? Does that show still come on? :/ I miss Ty too. STOP MAKING ME MISS PEOPLE >:C

Not Jordan

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    YES THOSE THINGS. So they are symbiotes too? Does that show still come on? :/ I miss Ty too. STOP MAKING ME MISS PEOPLE >:C

Not Jordan
    Depending on the circumstances of the host body and who you ask, they're either symbiotes or parasites.

Also Not Jordan

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Mocking make me sad. *insert smilie*

I'm the real Chibi-Chan

I'm not mocking you, I'm just making a valid statement.
    You on the other hand are not making a valid statement.
    So you are mocking me >:

Person not mocking Jordan who says he's Chibi-chan but not Chibi-chan thus mocking the real Chibi-chan who is not mocking Jordan.

Years
    Doesn't symbiosis means a mutual relationship where at least one member benefits? So all parasites are symbioses.

Me.

EDIT: To put this shortly without causing brain traumas to little children. Mocks Chibi

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I will unleash the wrath of the Pandora's Box to the world and blame her for it, causing her to be traumatized.....too late.....I made myself sad.

Jordan.
    You're really depressing. Old ladies should be happy. I mean, at age 60, they should spending their senior years living it easy, mooching off their kids and making them hate their own mother for being such a bother.

EDIT:
    EDIT: I remember a certain ordeal with Kaga being in your stomach, good times.
    OMG I FOROGT ALL ABOUT THAT!! XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Well if the benefit is helping someone evil take over the world or something, it could go both ways from whatever way you take it? I mean, it could be good for the evil person, but bad for the world? I dunno.

OMG THE KAGA STOMACH THING. I still have a yacht stuck in my stomach. >: Along with a pound of shiny nickles.

Cheeb

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Oh the good old DCC days...do you all remember that 90's night we had with all of the old shows? XD That was amazing in itself...
    You're depressing me Jordan. ;-;

Well, I'm off to bed. I have to get up for school at 5AM. Cya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back