• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Edit: Lightning, I think your life is the best eva. My mom always kills me with algebra.
    It's not too bad. The Calculus is the assignment that kills me though. D; edit: oh jeez I post too slow. In reply to your latest post, yeah... assignments DO take up most of my free time. I'm doing one now. D:
    .-'Infernal Hylian'-. said:
    And i bet your monitor is better than my lappys... my video cable is fraying like hell and i have huge vertical lines of colour on my screen
    o_O Ouch. That... is pretty bad. @_@; Will you get a new one when/if that one dies?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    haha no way dude ur brains not puny. And i bet your monitor is better than my lappys... my video cable is fraying like hell and i have huge vertical lines of colour on my screen :(. I just looked at Motm results... you should put yourself in i would vote for you and your "Farty pc" lolz XD

XD. Let's see... my computer won't recognize portable devices unless I shut down and start up safely (which takes like... 15 minutes XD), my virus protector hasn't been updated since god knows when, my computer hates every image I throw at it and stubbornly arranges my desktop folders on its own and... well... it hates me. I think it deleted my 3000-something images the other day. That, or I sleepwalked.

I dunno about MotM. It wasn't around two years ago I think so I'm not familiar with it. However, I might give it a go some time, I guess.. but... what is it?

Ah, hang on. It's late right now anyway, and I seriously need to go to bed. Oyasumi!

Years

o_O Ouch. That... is pretty bad. @_@; Will you get a new one when/if that one dies?

Maybe, i had it looked at because i was going to try and get it repaired, the guy told me that the repair would be worth more than the actual laptop itself, so i decided not to go through with a full repair. However the he stated that it had 6 months tops to live and that was about a year ago so i suppose its doing well...

XD. Let's see... my computer won't recognize portable devices unless I shut down and start up safely (which takes like... 15 minutes XD), my virus protector hasn't been updated since god knows when, my computer hates every image I throw at it and stubbornly arranges my desktop folders on its own and... well... it hates me. I think it deleted my 3000-something images the other day. That, or I sleepwalked.

I dunno about MotM. It wasn't around two years ago I think so I'm not familiar with it. However, I might give it a go some time, I guess.. but... what is it?

Ah, hang on. It's late right now anyway, and I seriously need to go to bed. Oyasumi!
    Woah i suppose my lappys pretty sweet compared to your computer then. I suppose i am really quite lucky. I actually dont knwo what member of the month is but when i find out i will try it, it sounds a laugh :)

:O see you soon Mikami have a good one XD.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hey Hylian have you set up the Dishwasher yet? har har

So we're talking about computer problems now eh? well just a bit of advice.. get a new one XD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Theres also this thing called paper plates you know it always comes in handy and its a must for a party =P.

Nope is it a good game?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yeh and theyre like $2 for 20 plates at the shops (wow talk about economizing)

I have actually never tried any DBZ fighting games (though they actually looked good on trailers)

I have to disagree there you should go and get Pokemon D/P(isnt that the point of joining a forum called "Pokecommunity"?)

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Id suggest get Emerald and your pick of either Leafgreen/Firered if your money wise

Well I cant say exactly but til you get bored I guess, but the D/P contains lots of near unlimited fun, not to mention you get to trade and battle with people here

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Just before I go

Well Emerald you can get both Kyogre and Groudon plus the added Battle Frontier also considering both Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are the same price, if you like to trade and do competitive battling then expect a long fun from D/P

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I have actually never tried any DBZ fighting games (though they actually looked good on trailers)
    The game are much more better than what u see in the trailers.
    You should try playing 1 like the latest um Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenchaichi 2.
    I can't wait for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenchaichi 3 to come out cuz it's going to have online!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back