• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    So? I still don't really get what you're meaning.

Was it associated to PC as a whole, doing something?
    No, not PC as a whole, doing things with a real purpose. Just that small circle of friends I used to belong to, doing random things.

The point I was trying to make was that involving PC members in written fiction's nothing new. However, from what little I've read of it, The Police-y Staff is a welcome take on that concept, and it's nice that you're trying to involve as many members as you can.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Oh, I wasn't even meaning the PC members being involved, it was more that I wondered whether anybody else has thought of ideas such as the staff being staff only because of real life sort of moderating. Now I get your point :<

The story would become more of a laughing matter, if I got everybody involved. So I'm not planning to get as many members as I can involved, just add when needed to make the story have more of a body.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    School starts again for me next week. And I have mock exams for the first two whole weeks, =O

Somebody save me?

Holidays fly by too quickly.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I'm homeschooled, so I can take off a holiday if the situation demands it. But I don't just do that all the time and I don't have summer or winter holidays. So it either sucks or rocks, depends.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O I'd go to a teacher or something about that then, instead of just trying to avoid him.

*home from her first two classes until her next one at 1:30* :x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm homeschooled, so I can take off a holiday if the situation demands it. But I don't just do that all the time and I don't have summer or winter holidays. So it either sucks or rocks, depends.
    Same here, except I have summer and winter holidays. But homeschooling is much more flexible, so it's easier to take a day off or add one on if we ened to. It's pretty nice imo =3

*home from her first two classes until her next one at 1:30* :x
    Lawl, you college people and your long breaks between classes *shot* O:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, this is nothing. On Wednesday, my first class ends at 9:20 and then I just sit around until 1:30. XD; Of course, I'm usually sleeping between that due to pulling an all-nighter the night before to finish math assignments but... hey. Still time off. XD;

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Wooh lucky you. I am at home sitting in my bedroom on the laptop looking at gameboy micro's for some odd reason :S... i might go on msn, I am even sad enough to have a category for members that are on this forum on msn.... and i only have one contcact too.

Lucky who?
    I never use MSN or Yahoo. My computer pukes the programs out the moment I try to install them, and if I install too many other programs my computer refuses to load. XD It's an evil old fart, this thing.

Edit: Lightning, I think your life is the best eva. My mom always kills me with algebra.

Years
    Lucky who?
    I never use MSN or Yahoo. My computer pukes the programs out the moment I try to install them, and if I install too many other programs my computer refuses to load. XD It's an evil old fart, this thing.

HAHA my lappy is nearly dead. It works with msn but as soon as the webcam goes on it sorta dies, when my laptop dies i think might give it a funeral and bury it in the back yard XD.

Nowadays i hardly use msn... used to like alot but now bleh i have better things to do.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    HAHA my lappy is nearly dead. It works with msn but as soon as the webcam goes on it sorta dies, when my laptop dies i think might give it a funeral and bury it in the back yard XD.

Nowadays i hardly use msn... used to like alot but now bleh i have better things to do.

My backyard's all concrete and a huge tree just fell into it today, so I might try and bury mine in the front yard garden when it dies. :D This old farty computer is secondhand from my dad, after all. It's loaded with programs that I can hardly understand...

I used to use Yahoo a bit, but now that I have home internet I can't anymore. Oh well, it was too complicated for my puny brain anyway. XD

Years
    My backyard's all concrete and a huge tree just fell into it today, so I might try and bury mine in the front yard garden when it dies. :D This old farty computer is secondhand from my dad, after all. It's loaded with programs that I can hardly understand...

I used to use Yahoo a bit, but now that I have home internet I can't anymore. Oh well, it was too complicated for my puny brain anyway. XD

haha no way dude ur brains not puny. And i bet your monitor is better than my lappys... my video cable is fraying like hell and i have huge vertical lines of colour on my screen :(. I just looked at Motm results... you should put yourself in i would vote for you and your "Farty pc" lolz XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Haha, this is nothing. On Wednesday, my first class ends at 9:20 and then I just sit around until 1:30. XD; Of course, I'm usually sleeping between that due to pulling an all-nighter the night before to finish math assignments but... hey. Still time off. XD;

Geez, that's like....4 hours O: But it's even better, 4 hours to sleep and get to class on time. And even if you didn't, you'd have free time :/ But I suppose you make up for the free time with tough math, XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back