• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I only heard of friendster the other week while doing some random google search. xD;

As for adding people on LJ, there's a community for people from PC so you can figure out who's who on LJ and make some friends and whatnot. *shameless plugging* XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I only heard of friendster the other week while doing some random google search. xD;

As for adding people on LJ, there's a community for people from PC so you can figure out who's who on LJ and make some friends and whatnot. *shameless plugging* XD

Ooh~ Meh, I don't really check out that kind of sites, I haven't even touch my friendster for weeks. No, It's not because friendster is slow...xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, sometimes people just arent' suited to certain types of sites.

For example, I just... don't like Facebook. A lot of my friends use it, so I have one too just to keep in touch, but I hate using it. It just feels... weird to me. :| I much prefer standard forums, or Livejournal, or anything else, really. XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I originally signed up for LJ to keep up with a friend and then ignored it for half a year. But I'm so glad I started using it after that. 8D; I love being able to keep up with a bunch of different fandoms in one place as well as with all my friends. I mean, I used to have a much more customizable blog on my own site, but LJ is just so much more... community-friendly.

As for activity, I'm probably only really active at about... 8 websites total? XD
    What's why I love Livejournal, the communities keep on drawing me in, and it's easier than joining a bunch of forums for your fandoms.

Plus you have them CAPS communities, they're always good to waste time XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ): I think I take one of the prizes for people here that go to LJ the most. I refresh my LJ about two times a second; I have over 1100 journals and communities added; I update like two times a second as well [as you can see, I'm very busy >D], etc. etc. 8D

LJ is all I need, really. Snarkiness, fanfiction, graphics, music, AMVs, news, information, random stupid rumours about my fandoms, places to wail and squee about said fandoms, pictures of cats, friends' entries... I think that's all that's needed on the internet.

Also, I think I'm the only person without a Facebook, etc. Those kinds of sites annoy me D: If I was new to LJ... well, I wouldn't have joined. But I got hooked before the major suck started. HEY, SIX APART!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I haven't been on LJ in a long time.
    I have to admit though back when I did do it, the fandom happing there was awesome <3
    I could never keep up with my journals there so I stopped. But I still stalk around some of the communities.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I know! ;A;

...I need to reinstall my AIM [tomorrow, I'm about to go to bed/play video games XP], 'cause I lost all my data a few weeks ago. But I'll try to be on more so we can talk ♥♥♥

Good night! ♥♥~

Years
    Did it hurt? (obviously...)
    I haven't had injections for a while, like -too lazy to figure out when-

And now the topic is entered on injections. Sort of.
    But entered on MSN? XDD

It hurt for about half a second as it stung.

Then it had this weird numbish feeling I've never felt before for 10 minutes.

Instant Messaging Topic:

I know all my contacts, I have around 40.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I've had countless injections: I've been injected with general anesthetic, local anesthetic, radioactive liquids (no joke) and the usual disease ones. I've had more blood tests than injections though >.<

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    :O

Oh my. Is that normal?

I might have to get my TB jab soon too, its on the increase in UK again.

It's normal for me XD When I had the radioactive liquids injected into me it was because I needed a radionuclide isotope scan. I was radioactive for a whole day =D

Oh I had my TB jab about 2 or 3 years ago! I still have the mark. Mine had loads of pus and blood coming out of it for weeks, it wasn't good. Don't let that put you off though, most people's didn't turn out as badly as mine did =P

Years
    It's normal for me XD When I had the radioactive liquids injected into me it was because I needed a radionuclide isotope scan. I was radioactive for a whole day =D

Oh I had my TB jab about 2 or 3 years ago! I still have the mark. Mine had loads of pus and blood coming out of it for weeks, it wasn't good. Don't let that put you off though, most people's didn't turn out as badly as mine did =P

That sounds cool. Bet its not as cool as it sounds though.

Also, yes I know that can happen with TBs, it happened to my sis.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I know, it does sound cool doesn't it? =P I thought I was really awesome and special at the time, I felt like Spiderman with radioactive blood lol XD But I had to stay well away from young people and that included my brother and my friends because I would have been dangerous to them.

I feel sorry for your sis. I remember I had terrible trouble sleeping and showering with that thing. It went 1cm tall and 1cm wide and crusty. But whenever I touched it it would fall off and bleed and pus >.< Ewww...I don't wanna think about it XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back