• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Well, it's understandable, since a lot of people speak to their online friends just as often as their "real life" friends. I know it's that way for me now as it is every summer. :x

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Yep, I actually talk to some of my online friends more than my irl friends for some reason. Either they don't pick up their phone, or they're just way to busy to talk to me ;o;

Cherrim

Years
  • Haha, I hate phones. I only talk to IRL friends now if we arrange to get together somewhere or else online and more often the latter. During the school year I'd see them all at school, but during the summer our means of contact are really no different from online friends. XD; And from now on it'll be the same since we're all going to different universities. ;_;'

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I like phones, I think. XD I usually just text or call like two friends. Oh chyeah.

I didn't think the DCC would come to this. D: Oh well.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I'm the only one in my family who actually used the phone of cell. I waste SO many minutes chatting it up to mainly two people XD

*nod nod* Wasn't it like this way back when?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I rarely use my phone. I occassionally get texts and phonecalls but usually if my friends want to contact me. They talk to me on MSN, seeing as it's free and I'm on there most of the time anyway. XD;

The Daily Chit-Chat doesn't seem too bad, but I hope it gets more active than it has been the past few months. D:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Awz, I just missed the dreams topic, if only they all lived in the southern hemisphere. XD

Phones are totally never used by me anyway, somebody just called wrong number then... I didn't wanna answer but I had to. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • Oh, I like my cell phone...but that's only because I've downloaded games on it and use it to check my e-mail when I'm bored and away from a source of internet. That's why I want a Blackberry for my next mobile instead of a traditional phone; it'll be more useful for me. XD;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I like my cell phone even when no one calls me. E-mail is the number one thing I check once I get home, When I'm away, I have no other access to the internet, besides my cell phone. So I use it to check my email from my friends.

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, glad to see I'm not the only one then. XD;

Really, the main reason I want a new phone is just so I can have a better screen to view e-mail on, whether or not it's actually a Blackberry or not. :|

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well, glad to see I'm not the only one then. XD;

Really, the main reason I want a new phone is just so I can have a better screen to view e-mail on, whether or not it's actually a Blackberry or not. :|

My dad has a Blackberry. A funy incident in church happened. Since his pockets are usually stufffed. Every time it pressed against his pants, It beeped. So it keeped beeping and everyone was looking at us.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I got the internet taken away from my phone since we got a bill that was through the roof, mainly due to me.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I got the internet taken away from my phone since we got a bill that was through the roof, mainly due to me.

My bill is high, and my cell phone is sitting on my night desk not charged in ages :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I need new battery for mine because It dies all the time for no reason.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I just either leave it on my nightstand or plugged up in the wall.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I have no open plugs in my room so I have to charge mine using my parents charger, which is usually already in use when I need it.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Meh, I use my phone to make calls alot, and I'm one of those people who could sit there talking to the same person about whatever goes through my mind for the longest time, but there is something about actually reciving a call that just irritates me.

Basically, I make a rediculous amount of phone calls each month, but for some reason I hate picking up phone calls I get from other people xD

i have had the same phone for like, a year, and to be honest, i really don't plan on getting a new one until this one is just entirely busted up, beyond the point of getting in no use xD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I usually end up un-plugging stuff in my room to charge things ><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back