• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I don't use my phone for anything that can charge me except the occasional e-mail check. xD I'm on a prepaid plan so I don't really have to worry about the bill. :x

Not that I use my phone much anyway. I just check e-mail on vacations or something. xD Usually it sits in my room either charging or dead.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I hardly use my phone anymore. I feel like I don't have irl friends anymore. THANKS PC! O< I talk to most people over MSN, I don't own a cell phone (why the hell would I need one?) and most people that I do talk to are Marzy, Mattie-Chan and a few others from PC. So, yah. I've isolated my life... ya wanna fight about it?

And I actually figured something like this would happen. The DCC area is really inactive... so, yah. x:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Blah, you people and cell phones. Got to get some fancy looking thing that's all sleek and looks nice. XD
    Right now, I'm cellphoneless. If I want to call someone we got 2 cells and a land line. But maybe in a week or two I'll be getting my own cell (due to me getting off my butt and going to get my license). It's going to be a nice, Fire MotoKRZR. Can't wait. XD
    Wait, forget the first line I said... XD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I seriously don't see the use of a cell phone that has all the added stuff.A cell phone.Y'know.To make calls.Geez....
    Of course I really shouldn't say stuff like this....Well drat!I just said it out loud!But,still.Why do peope need that stuff on a cell phone....?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I seriously don't see the use of a cell phone that has all the added stuff.A cell phone.Y'know.To make calls.Geez....
    Of course I really shouldn't say stuff like this....Well drat!I just said it out loud!But,still.Why do peope need that stuff on a cell phone....?
    And what's the problem with having all of that? Makes the phone more appealing.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • But in reality,the whole reason of a cell phone is to make calls when your not at your house.If I get a cell phone,it wouldn't have the extra stuff.I seriously don't think more stuff could make it appealing to me.or someone else.Alas,everyones entiteled to their opinon,so do as you wish.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Arcanine, ew. D: Is that the phone from the commercial where the whole city turns red and the phones are like.. dancing? And the phone ahs like.. a text message saying "Revolutionize the world"? Thats just... ew. D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • But in reality,the whole reason of a cell phone is to make calls when your not at your house.If I get a cell phone,it wouldn't have the extra stuff.I seriously don't think more stuff could make it appealing to me.or someone else.Alas,everyones entiteled to their opinon,so do as you wish.
    If that was the whole reason, then companies wouldn't be adding more and more features like customized ringtones, downloadable games and applications, text/image messaging, internet support, and more, now would they? :P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The good old days are coming back.
    "This is blood for blood, and by the gallons! These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days! They're back!"

- Marv, Sin City

Imperialism and all reactionaries are paper tigers. Just face it. The good old days will never, ever come back.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • In reality,the whole reason they made the cell phone was th reason I stated.They just added all that...junk

Well,not all is junk.I think the only two really important things i would like would be text-messaging and the ever original calling.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    "This is blood for blood, and by the gallons! These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days! They're back!"

- Marv, Sin City

Imperialism and all reactionaries are paper tigers. Just face it. The good old days will never, ever come back.

Nice to see you too Jack,. O:

I recently had a cell phone indecent.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • The good old days are coming back.
    I only wish...

Arcanine, ew. D: Is that the phone from the commercial where the whole city turns red and the phones are like.. dancing? And the phone ahs like.. a text message saying "Revolutionize the world"? Thats just... ew. D:
    I don't know... XD
    I've never seen a KRZR commercial. XD

Not a chance. That'd be nice though.
    Yea it would be nice, but sadly, the old days are called that for a reason. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Old days are fun. XD Even though my sort of good old days is probably January this year and it was more bad than good, oh well. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • One day this will become the good old days too, depending on how you look at it...

But in reality,the whole reason of a cell phone is to make calls when your not at your house.If I get a cell phone,it wouldn't have the extra stuff.I seriously don't think more stuff could make it appealing to me.or someone else.Alas,everyones entiteled to their opinon,so do as you wish.

I wouldn't say that's the case for most people... like I have a phone and it's not the flashiest, best one out but still works fine. I mainly use it for the Java games that I've been downloading and texting. That's like it, unless I use the camera when needed to take photos with no other camera at hand. It's actually quite handy IMO to have a cell phone, capable of more than just calling and text messaging. But sometimes, some phones do go quite overboard, even if they have cool applications.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I wouldn't say that's the case for most people... like I have a phone and it's not the flashiest, best one out but still works fine. I mainly use it for the Java games that I've been downloading and texting. That's like it, unless I use the camera when needed to take photos with no other camera at hand. It's actually quite handy IMO to have a cell phone, capable of more than just calling and text messaging. But sometimes, some phones do go quite overboard, even if they have cool applications.
    [/FONT]

I agree with you on that. Technology is better these days. I don't want to be stuck with a cheap phone with calling and texting. I also use E-mail, Camera, Ringtones, Games, and most of the cell phone's applications. That's why I still love my phone.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I agree with you on that. Technology is better these days. I don't want to be stuck with a cheap phone with calling and texting. I also use E-mail, Camera, Ringtones, Games, and most of the cell phone's applications. That's why I still love my phone.

I got one of those old bricks out the other day to have a look and I was like O.o when comparing it to my phone. xDD It didn't even have a colour screen!!

I actually try not using the texting and calling, it's so expensive and I just don't have the money to top up all the time D: which sucks. I'm reduced to, non-costing, easily accessible applications such as MP3 and gaming which I suppose is good enough on a phone although the screen's rather small. If it weren't so expensive for everything and say I had a bit more money to spend...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I actually try not using the texting and calling, it's so expensive and I just don't have the money to top up all the time D: which sucks. I'm reduced to, non-costing, easily accessible applications such as MP3 and gaming which I suppose is good enough on a phone although the screen's rather small. If it weren't so expensive for everything and say I had a bit more money to spend...

I usually try calling on the weekends, where it's free. I have no use using my cell phone on the weekdays anyway. I just go straight home after school. I might as well use the home phone.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I usually try calling on the weekends, where it's free. I have no use using my cell phone on the weekdays anyway. I just go straight home after school. I might as well use the home phone.

Free? Lucky!! Texting used to be free here in the weekends, but not anymore which kinda sucks. Calling costs too much for me on my plan, so I just stick to texts if I can.

I rarely use my cell phone at school to be honest... it's at home when I use it more. Weird, huh? People never text me during the day... xDD

*pokes clock* Happy August all!! August came by quickly....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back