• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    They don't have it anywhere in the UK.

Its an American drink like you guys prbably dont have some drinks that we have in the UK.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    true, some drinks are just for certain places, but I'd think the pepsi corporation would be a little more spread out than that

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Oh right well i love 7up so I'm guessing I would like Mountain Dew

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Is it as Fizzy as 7up?, Because i find 7up too fizzy sometimes.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    It sounds really interesting (as drinks go) i really want to try it. Where do they sell it in the UK, except London?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Well i always think of Sprite and 7up as Lemonades so is Mountain Dew like a Lemonade?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Cool, It sounds good.

Doesn't it seem werid to have 3 Lemon Line Drinks in the USA? - Mountain Dew, Sprite and 7up

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    haha, I guess we're just a tad obsessed :D
    and I'm sure there are tons of generic pops with a lemon lime flavor. in fact, I think there's some generic company that has a soda just called Lemon Lime

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back