• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Exactly. I can't find bunny girls hot, because I have a bunny. I could just like, mutilate Haruhi so her ears go away. But I'm not like that. So no Haruhi for me. D: Maybe that Yuki figure. ♥

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :C I think you must be a closet furry if you want sexy girls dressed in loosely-themed bunny costumes to be full-out animals. I also think that sentence was too long and complicated to get my point across. Or to be funny. Oh well, screw it. It's past my bed time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    But I don't. I like her human. <3 Off to do French anyway, and that picture made my computer die XD; sicko <3

Sorry about MSN, Kimi, Jack, Shiney -- I can't get back on now, French, like I said. X3;; Bye <3

Cherrim

Years
    Maybe your computer is homophobic. Au revoir, Kylie. :[

I'm probably heading off too now. XD I didn't realize it was after midnight.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Halo and the Xbox 360 is overrated. In fact, console gaming in general sucks. Go PC.

PC's good, but console gaming's way more fun. I suppose you could do the same thing with a joystick or controller on the PC, but a console is just sweet to have.

And, HALO is so not overrated~ it's just plain awesome.. too bad I can't get my hands on a copy of Halo 3 to play. D: 360's out of my reach financially.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    O_o... is that game or TV talk? I'm assuming it's game talk though.

Tonight = way boring.

Years
    Halo's a video game, but Red vs Blue is a cartoon thing. I think. I know it's some sort of video. I've actually never seen it.

I don't want Halo 3 or an Xbox 360. Halo's okay, but not the best thing in the world, and I'm not buying a system if I don't have a decent amount of games that I want to try on it. I'm a RPG person, in the end. That's why I ♥ my PS2. XD

Last night wasn't boring for me, I played FFX. I also meant to start FF X-2, but never got around to it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I've been watching the final fantasy retrospective on gametrailers and it's sparked of an interest to start playing all the final fantasy games, though I don't have the cash to do so.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I've been watching the final fantasy retrospective on gametrailers and it's sparked of an interest to start playing all the final fantasy games, though I don't have the cash to do so.

Go and work XD, my bday is in 3 days cant wait then 10 days after that Halo 3 comes out and I just cant wait til I get my hands on that game

Cherrim

Years
    Try to stay on topic when you post here; don't reference posts from pages back unless you quote them at the very least. It's against the rules because it doesn't help the flow of conversation.

Regardless, I like Haruhi. :x Not to the point of following Haruhiism, but it's a fun watch. XD;

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Try to stay on topic when you post here; don't reference posts from pages back unless you quote them at the very least. It's against the rules because it doesn't help the flow of conversation.

Regardless, I like Haruhi. :x Not to the point of following Haruhiism, but it's a fun watch. XD;

Haruhi? Haruhism? Explain yourself !!XD

Cherrim

Years
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (an anime) is too long for me to type out on a regular basis, so I shorten it to Haruhi whenever I bring it up. XD; As for Haruhiism... the main character in the anime is basically God without knowing it so most fans follow "Haruhiism" for fun. :x

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have no idea whats going on...

Which is better...

Butter popcorn or kettle corn?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back