• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
  • I have a very very very fast metabolism .o.;
    I eat so much and then everyone's like, "Where did all that go?!" When they actually see my lunch, they don't think I'll eat it all, but I show them! >:

I don't know what I'd do without it though...I might have to actually get up and exercise.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • o_o Uh.. I dunno what you guys are really rambling about.. but Jordan is also a female name.. so.. I dunno why you guys are so freaked out .___.

Edit: Woah.. ._. Okay.. the pages just got messed up for me..

@@ My metabolism is slow, unfortunately.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    o_o Uh.. I dunno what you guys are really rambling about.. but Jordan is also a female name.. so.. I dunno why you guys are so freaked out .___.

HAHA! SEE!?! That makes me crushing on him a few pages back almost seem slightly less..gay.. <_<

My Metabolism is um..average. Yeah, I'm like, 11 pounds overweight, but that has nothing to do with what i eat; it's just because of my build. And the fact that I chose to sit my fat-ass at my Computer like, 4 hours a day.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Heyy, I havn't posted in one of these threads yet. But, since I'm about to change my name to Ikasu, should I make the 'I' capitilized or not? And by the way, as the topic seems to be how fast your matabilism is, mine is wayy too slow. I have a friend who is pretty skinny, and eats way too much junk food, just as much as me, and is like 10 lbs. lighter! He has the fastest matabilsm I've seen in a person.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Sadly, I'm not underweight. I'm slightly overweight. Surprisingly though, you cannot tell, until you put me on a weighing scale.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Egh.. I'm average weight, I guess ._. I lost quite a bit in the summer, but I think I have about 8 or so lbs to go to be my ideal weight ._.~

D< I don't wanna be too skinny :/ I wouldn't like that.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm also tall (for my age :\) I guess that's why I don't look fat.

AsunaSakurai

The Goddess
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    how old are you? if you dont mind also how are you? im 5'7" thats why i look average im that tall lols

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I'm technically overweight [180 pounds at 5'8"] but I bench 165 so it's ok with me xD

@Disturbed - omfg?! You're gay!? j/k

Edit: He's 40, that's why he's hiding his age lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    That can be a good thing too.
    If I where to seriously guess, I would say you're 23

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I think I knew your age, but if I did, I forgot.

I know my age though. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back