• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    o_0 Wow you took a very wild guess.

Just putting it out there that i know. Yeah, that's right, now I have this to hold over your head now. I found out from Cosmic a while back before you both just kinda..stopped talking to eachother, then she left <_<

Dragos: Dude, aren't you like..12? xD

Jordan <3333: I'm invisible. I realized that being invisible actually makes you look significantly more badass. <.<

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Okay then, I don't know. -Goes off to consult Ry-owth about it later-

I bet he'll tell you. I wonder why he doesn't come on at 8:00 AM his time? :\ Oh well, his parents must restrict him.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Yeah, I heard that she left PC and stopped logging on MSN too. :(

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Jordan: No. I choose not to show myself.

... I went on invisible because I wanted to see how long I could go without posting on PC, it only lasted ten hours. D:

Kuro: He did come on early a few times though.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You actually let him talk to them? :O
    Meh, I think he's talked to a friend from IRL in a group conversation.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    You actually let him talk to them? :O
    Meh, I think he's talked to a friend from IRL in a group conversation.

We were in a group conversation on YIM. We were in a group voice conversation, Luckily my microphone was broken that day, so he didn't get to hear my voice. He did hear my friends' voices though. :\

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I never measure my height and weight now.
    I'm a short underweight ;--;

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Awww don't worry about it dear, you'll grow soon enough. You're only 14, you've still got a good few years of growing left to do: both upwards and outwards. You just need to eat plenty of protein and get enough exercise.

And it's better to be underweight than overweight =P Gaining weight is a whole lot easier than losing it. It's still easier said than done though...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Gaining weight can be very hard to do as well though, epecially if you have fast metabolism. You can just eat about anything and not gain much.

I guess it could work if you ate nothing but protein and junk food though =o

as for me, I don't care how much I weigh, I don't even look my weight.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Gaining weight can be very hard to do as well though, epecially if you have fast metabolism.

Yeah, that's why I said "easier said than done" XD Believe me, I don't want to be this weight forever.

EDIT: I really want to give blood but I can't. You have to be:

1) Over 110lbs/50kg
    2) High in iron.

Since I am neither, I can't give blood :( But one day I will! I swear!

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • I have lightning fast metabolism, no really its as fast as a bum with a McDonalds voucher.

Anyways I'm 6'1 and about 73 kg, yeah just your common average build.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • My metabolism is really fast, too. Everyone thinks I'm an anorexic, but I'm not THAT thin. Plus I like food too much to be... I'm 5'4" and weigh 111. That's not too thin..

except I probably weigh less now considering I've been throwing up.. I feel horrible.. T_T I feel like someone is digging their fingernails into my stomach and twisting it. ><;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back