• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brush

Walking PokeDex
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    I mean like the type leagues...haven't you heard of them?

Brush

Walking PokeDex
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    I mean, you enter leagues where there are grass type leader, steel type etc. You might not have that in Belgium...

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I actually like the base set cards, and for one in particular, I guess I'de say Alakazam:)

I also like this one steelix card alot (forgot what set it was from though)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Is anyone from the Toronto area? I wonder what leagues are around here :P Just started getting back into Pokemon cards and would love to attend something around here!

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    In Texas, we have all kinds of TCG leauges, from Pokemon to Yugioh. It's pretty exciting for me, because I have a deck for every TCG imaginable except Magic. ^_^

If you just started getting back, I suggest you look over the cards you have. I've just recently noticed the complicated aspects of Pokemon TCG, which I did not notice when I was 10. ><;;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The Pokémon TCG is actually not complicated at all. =/ At least not compared to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. >.> What card game needs to be that overly complicated!? XD

This is where screwing the rules comes in handy.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I believe once you get the hang of it, all card games are easy to play, which is why i like all of them.

But you're right, Yu-gi-oh! is more complicated.

Years
    Yes, Pokemon TCG isn't a very complicated game. It's not a very easy game, either. Really, you just need to be someone who can understand things quite easily. See, others may struggle with the rule book, too. It's just a matter of how skilled you are at knowing what goes where and when it goes where. It's a bit like the 'ol saying 'Think before you do it'.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    I jus find out datr Pokemon has very a lot of good card, but how do they compare to Yugioh?

Years
    What is your most cherished/favorite card?

Please feel free to share what card is your favorite and why...

Mine is my Holographic Lickylicky... (not sure what set its for as my cards aren't at the current location that I am)
    It means a fair amount to me because I got it out of a booster pack the day after I saw The Rise Of Darkrai... and I really like Lickylicky, because Lickitung was my 2nd favorite out of the original 150

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Mine is Thunder King Rai Oh, becuz he winz me game vhen I play egenst Lightsworn.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Mine is Thunder King Rai Oh, becuz he winz me game vhen I play egenst Lightsworn.

Marshmallon with negation stuff decks out Lightsworn. Lightsworn is too fast for a random tech against it. Also, I know Lightsworn decks have recovery from self-mill to get out Judgement Dragon quickly, which would let them use Judgement Dragon after negation =D. Also, Honest. Also, Foolish Burial for Wulf would waste your negation. Also, for the lolz, Blasting the Ruins is fun in a special Lightsworn thing I <3333333333

/me <3's Skuntank G, 'cuz it's prao

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back