• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
  • >Hello, can I join this thread? o_o;;;

>anyway, when I first bought a pre-constructed deck of Pokemon TCG, it has this Wizard of the Coast thingy.......

>then, the secodn time I bought another pre-constructed deck, somehow Wizard Of the Coast didn't make it.....

>I'm wondering, what happened and why Wizard of the Coast doesn't handle Pokemon TCGs anymore........

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I found a Lati@s Ex deck when I was going through a shop one day. I wanted to buy it but I had to buy something else. Meh.

I've been arranging my cards in albums. I have over 200.

And when you first got Rocket cards, did you get really weirded out by the cartoons? My first Rocket came with a Slowpoke. My older brothers thought it was fake 'cause of the cartoon and the attack "Afternoon Nap". XD

Sometimes when I go through my cards I reminisce. Like my Wartortle. I got a Tauros in Year 2 (Second Grade as you call it in other countries) and traded it to my best friend for the Wartortle the same day. Had it ever since. I think it was my first card...

Oh Year 2. Those would be the BEST years ever. We were all friends, Pok?mon was popular, we'd play on our classroom verandah and trade and talk about it and stuff... Too bad those days are gone.

Haruka_Fan1013

Haruka's #2 Fan!
    Years
  • Well, go to your local gameshop, someone prob. plays Pokemon there. Anyways, I got a Regirock ex like a few days ago!

Out of all serious Pokemon players, I think I have the least EXs, these are the ones I have owned:

Scyther ex
    Chansey ex
    Metagross ex
    Regirock ex
    Deoxys (DEF) ex
    Sharpedo ex

Thats it :( :(

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • Haruka_Fan1013 said:
    Well, go to your local gameshop, someone prob. plays Pokemon there. Anyways, I got a Regirock ex like a few days ago!

Out of all serious Pokemon players, I think I have the least EXs, these are the ones I have owned:

Scyther ex
    Chansey ex
    Metagross ex
    Regirock ex
    Deoxys (DEF) ex
    Sharpedo ex

That's a problem. I don't really have a local gameshop...

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Haruka_Fan1013 said:
    Well, go to your local gameshop, someone prob. plays Pokemon there. Anyways, I got a Regirock ex like a few days ago!

Scyther ex
    Chansey ex
    Metagross ex
    Regirock ex
    Deoxys (DEF) ex
    Sharpedo ex

I have loadsa ex's but not Metagross or Sharpedo or Deoxys (DEF) o.o

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Haruka_Fan1013 said:

Scyther ex
    Chansey ex
    Metagross ex
    Regirock ex
    Deoxys (DEF) ex
    Sharpedo ex

At least you have ex cards!

Can anyone tell me if you can get ex cards on a theme deck?

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I thought I saw a Lati@s deck though. >.<

Pok?mon world's changed to much. It is no longer what it is. They have ruined it...

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • Tig said:
    I have Dragonite ex twice XP

I got Kyogre ex not too long ago =D
    Lucky. I only have two shinies of the rarest out of the newest set and it's a Dark Golduck from Team Rocket Returns and Nidoran from the FRLG.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • It seems Water Pokemon Master's site is down which means I am unable to use his scans for COTD, which means it's posponed until his ste comes back up.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Batesy said:
    I thought I saw a Lati@s deck though. >.<

Pok?mon world's changed to much. It is no longer what it is. They have ruined it...

yeah, there is a lati@s deck! the starter one! and they're sellling lots of those in our country!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • O_o;;;; uh, I think i might wwant to get out of this.......

we have lots of shop selling original theme decks....

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
  • King Shuckle said:
    It seems Water Pokemon Master's site is down which means I am unable to use his scans for COTD, which means it's posponed until his ste comes back up.

I can provide high quality scans for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back