• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • 3.) When rating a card, you MUST give a valid reason why you gave them that rating. This applies for Fake Cards too. No wacky ratings like 546465/666606060. Keep it out of 5 or 10 or give it out of 5 stars or something. Aslong as it's sensible and real.
    ^^^I added this in the new rules thread. Read it. Learn it. Don't forget it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    best thing last week was when me and sean brought a pack each down the coast

sean: I reckon you'll get kyorge holofoil and a shiny energy
    me: maybe
    *I opened it and got a groudon holofoil and shiny energy*

this week I got
    1: altaria EX
    2:rayquaza holofoil
    and another TRR kingdra

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Hmm... there's a place near my schoo lwhere they play tcgs! isnt it exciting! more pokemon fans to know how! XP

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I've only ever won two tornaments
    and that was 1 organised friday night one
    and the city champions
    I came 8th in the states

Shiny guy

Mew master
    Years
  • Ahhhhhhhh! year 2(Australian people say grade 2) the good old days I got my first deck then and my best friend wanted the deck so much and I always no! you can`t have it. It`s my special deck(cause my first cards where in there my first card I saw in the deck was holo Blastoise and I was like 0__o I was so happy. All the kids in my class wanted it and I like lol! you can`t have it though I did get some good offers but not good enough.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Now with me and a new firend at the place where we always play card... my firered theme deck is getting modified even more... o_O;;;

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I get attacked if I get seen with my cards...stupid yobs...oh well it's not like they actually cause pain

anyways I got nothing new today

Years
  • Tch. I haven't played a TCG match in quite a while... *sigh* Maybe they should make a TCG game that could be played online, like they did with NetBattle, I'd love at challenge a few ppl. ^^
    Well I did get a request ta battle just a few months ago, but it involved bringin' tha cards ta hi-school so meh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You're all lucky...I'm the undefeated Pokemon champion around here (and the competition IS numerous--somewhere around 50 people before), but the league has long-since been cancelled......so I haven't been able to hear anything as far as the bans, tournaments, or anything else around here :-((...It's so BORING!!!!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Search online for Apprentice or Lackey CCG. Either of these have patches that allow you to play Pokemon TCG online.

Also, regularly check the two links in my sig for updates.

Years
  • Lol, I always got beaten in my TCG games, I was the only one ta SERIOUSLY own pkmn cards an' often mixed 'em up so we got random decks all the time, I always got unlucky... XD

totomasta

umm i got nuthin
    Years
  • ahhh pokemon cards the good old days. me and my friend used to play it along time ago but then he got out of pokemon.(the bastard) anyway the ex's i have are.
    Aggron
    Scyther
    Mewtwo
    Sceptile
    not very many but meh who cares.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back