• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Dakotart

Retek

Banned
Years
ty :)

drawing my cacnea gang characters again

cacnea_gang74x.png

Just a suggestion, why not try making some fakemon too?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I adore that you went monochrome with this one. Just by picking up the energy/atmosphere, knowing the Pokémon, and seeing the environment.. it's almost like the viewer can already "see" this piece in full color and get 100% of that summertime vibe.

Sorta like when a song drops all instrumentals midway through but the singer keeps on singing; your brain still "hears" the music and can still maintain an internal beat even without it actually being there. Does that make any sense?

I love how I just got a visual experience of that with your art. Sometimes being understated or minimalistic in your creative choices can speak louder than color ever can. ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Back