• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Damn." Another detention.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    Throughout elementary and highschool, I`ve gotten four detentions.

I remember my first detention. It was because I came in late from recess.
    I thought it was the end of the world, haha. I want crying home to my mom, convinced I was a bad child. Second one was for that reason too.

I got one in highschool for being late for art class, though the majority of my class was late and got detention too. Second one was because I was late to homeroom, which in my high school was srs business for some reason.

I`m not a bad kid, just a tardy one. :P

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I'm a good boy :3 But it's annoying because I instigate what gets my friend in trouble and I get off scotch free. Also when I try to sass the teacher's they don't do much :( Ah well, clean record :P

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Bwah, detention!? Never! My parents would kill me! D; I'm a good student! Being a good student has it's ups because then if you're late or don't do your homework once, the teacher says it's okay! ^^ They always trust the good kids,

Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    only got in trouble once in highschool, which was for blowing a fireball, and the week long suspension following was awesome.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm known to tell off a few teachers, but I've never had detention (it's called TE here). Ain't had to go to the office either. I know when to take my leave...against teachers, that is. I've yelled and almost fought students during class. I guess my small structure keeps me from getting in trouble because I never got sent anywhere for it. "lol syd wouldn't win anyway, don't send him to TE" You know when I'm mad if I throw off my jacket in an angry manner, lol. That's how my friends know at least. :)

Ayselipera

Well I once got a small detention for going out to my locker when I wasn't suppose to back in middle school. It really wasn't a big deal and I took it as a joke. I also once had an office detention for letting my friend cheat off my History test. That's it so far.

Back in elementary school I would get in trouble just about every day. Instead of detentions you would get either 5 to 20 minutes of standing near a certain wall during recess depending on what you did wrong. I honestly wasn't even a bad kid, everyone else just took everything I said so sensitively. I was only kidding. :(

Years
    The only time I ever got a detention was in grade 6 when I forgot to bring my homework the day we had a substitute teacher. I remember one of my friends literally being in shock after finding out that I had a detention, because I would always stay as far away from trouble as I could. The next day I remember about 4 or 5 kids not showing up with their homework, but they didn't get any detention. Just my luck :(

Pass!on

I'll go swimmin' in your eyes
    Years
    I get detentions every once in a while for being late.
    Its all good. Detention is chill sesh time.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I've never gotten a detention in my life; I'm way too laidback and I keep to myself for that. Though if it wasn't for the fact that the schools I went to at Colorado didn't have too much of a tardy policy, I would have probably ended up in detention several times for tardiness.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I used to get detentions because I got picked on and ganged up on by the punks in my old trashy school. Y'know, the one with the gang problem and the staff members that considered "handful of people say they saw this" a valid reason to assume one side was correct.

More often than not I was pretty innocent.

I've only gotten one detention over 2 years since then. A teacher was being ridiculous. What can I say? I can be pretty bad when provoked.

Back