• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance?

Do you dance?

• I'm having lessons!

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No, I haven't touched any dances!

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I used to have lessons

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I make up my own dance!

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    My sister convinced to me start dancing and its pretty fun. I started in like septemeber. I take lyrical with my sisters friend and tap with my sister.I forgot to mention that I take Hip Hop too. Wow I have bad memory.

Last edited:

Natzap

Years
    My sister convinced to me start dancing and its pretty fun. I started in like septemeber. I take lyrical with my sisters friend and tap with my sister.

See I told you you'd like it!:P well yeah I take tap and also ballet and hip hop. Haha its fun! I've been balleting for about 8-9 years tapping for about 4 and Hip Hopping for about 2.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I just swing my arms and move about completely randomly when I want to dance... not that dance often or anything. Only when the people on the telly are doing it. My parents think I'd make a great dancer, but I don't believe them o_O

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Dancing? pfft. I can't even put 2 feet next to each other right, let alone move them right. :P

But even though I can't dance, I still love to play on the DDR Machines, just because it's fun. :P I may suck (to some) but at least I try. :o :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Gama!~ I can't dance to save my life ^ ^;. I mean sure I wish I could and even with lessons it gets hard...plus at least club dancing isn't as formal and no real dance steps involved...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    let's see... i can slow dance, cuz that's hugging somebody and turning in a slow circle.
    i can skank! yes! (that doesn't require a lot of skill, more just rhythm and energy) (skanking is the kind of dance you do to ska music which is awesome) so, when i skank, i flail my arms and legs all over in time with the crazy ska. the level at which i do it requires no skill, but there is advanced skanking (i think)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Oh ho, I sure can! Seriously, I don't mean to brag, but I can pull off the meanest macarena move with ease, hehe.
    *Folds his arms and nods*
    Hey!

I've never actually danced around anyone other than my family and friends, (And we're all just goofing off, so we never pay attention to how we each dance) but I am pretty agile, so I could learn how to if I ever got the chance.

*Taps his foot*
    Hmm, it's a shame they don't have DDR for the Gamecube, hehe.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Oh ho, I sure can! Seriously, I don't mean to brag, but I can pull off the meanest macarena move with ease, hehe.
    *Folds his arms and nods*
    Hey!
    *turns her head away from that dork on the dance floor and acts like she doesn't know him* O_o; Psh...everyone knows you DON'T NOD when you do the macarena... I TOLD YOU THAT ONCE BEFORE, MAN! *looks away again and tries to ignore him*
    I've never actually danced around anyone other than my family and friends, . . .
    And the world takes a collective sigh of relief... XD

Jordan's too easy to tease, heh. Oh, and yes, I do dance. ^_^ I've been dancing since I was 4 years old...you do the math! All kinds really: Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Belly Dancing, Character, Ballet, Lyrical...yep, I am the dancing queen...no longer seventeen... ^_^; I hope those of you who got that are laughing, heh... >_<

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *turns her head away from that dork on the dance floor and acts like she doesn't know him* O_o; Psh...everyone knows you DON'T NOD when you do the macarena... I TOLD YOU THAT ONCE BEFORE, MAN! *looks away again and tries to ignore him*
    And the world takes a collective sigh of relief... XD

Jordan's too easy to tease, heh. Oh, and yes, I do dance. ^_^ I've been dancing since I was 4 years old...you do the math! All kinds really: Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Belly Dancing, Character, Ballet, Lyrical...yep, I am the dancing queen...no longer seventeen... ^_^; I hope those of you who got that are laughing, heh... >_<
    Ah, but that's what everyone wants you to think! For you see, professional macarena dancers like myself know that the finishing move to any groove involving arm-latching and neck-turning, is always a good dose of head-nodding! *a group of random people begin nodding their heads to test it out* See? Experts agree, hehe.

So, thank you for your novice dance tips Chrystie, but I know what I'm doing!

*Turns up a radio and begins to boogie down to the song "The Electric Slide"*
    It's electric!
    Hehe...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I can break dance. *Starts break dancing for no reason*

When it comes to dancing to music or something, I'm way too stiff XD.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    I LOVE to dance!

I can do:
    The Chicken Dance (can't everyone?)
    The Margarita
    The Cotton Eyes Joe
    The Milkeshake (nah, j/k! XD)
    and lots of others!

I used to be in Show Chorus, which is a group of people that sing and dance. It was a lot of fun! And I learned a lot about dancing and singing!

And I love school dances! I go to every single one! :D I think they're a lot of fun!

Back