• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

SHUSH, YOU'RE DEAD! (i already edited it c: )

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

DAY THREE

It's a quiet night, only two people can be found roaming around besides the Despair; Byakuya sitting in the library, and the one who is spying on him. Some students are still stupid enough to get out of their room.

".. Maybe him?.. He could be a Despair.. sitting there.. all suspiciously.." Bardothren thinks to himself. "I should kill him.. Just like Sakura. Talking to Monokuma.. traitor.."

"Oh, that was you? We'll hang you up by your own tools, Syo." Junko whispers into Bardothren's ear.

A little while later Byakuya decided to go back to his room.

Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

The students awoke up to the irritating sound of Monokuma's voice; they slowly pulled themselves out of bed.

Everyone instinctively met up outside their dorm rooms. They started counting…
    "… We're missing someone, where is Bardothren?"

Quickly, I heard something yesterday when I was in the library." Byakuya calmly speaks out.
    "What were you doing there..." Celestia asks questioning. "Just reading…"
    Byakuya sighs, "Let's go.."

The students make their way upstairs to the second floor, but nothing was there to be found. No body, nor clues to one.
    But then they noticed the fence that was first blocking the way to the third floor is now open. "****, not again." Naegi says, "We have to stop the Despair before it's too late."

Quickly stepping up the stairs, once up everyone walks up and before anyone says to split up Celestia opens up the Art room.

… Screams and silence at the same time, a horrific murder. No doubt done by someone with a vengeance. Bardothren is hanging up on the wall. Celestia looked Down and slowly up, looking at Bardothren's body, it's completely shredded... He seems to be held up by three scissors, two red ones and one blue.

Bardothren is dead. He was Chihiro Fujisaki.

Nimsy is dead. She was Sakura Ogami

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ryo as Monokuma
    Nagi as Monomi
    Ash as ???
    Absol used bite! as Mondo Owada

Yukari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Melody as Hifumi Yamada

Nimsy as Sakura Ogami

Wizardman11 as ???
    Nah as Sayaka Maizono

machomuu as Aoi Asahina

Bardothren as Chihiro Fujisaki

Blurryface as ???
    Arx as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Syndrome as ???​

Last edited:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Guess what? I still get to talk! I think. My alignment wasn't supposed to be shown upon death, but with the Despair killing me, it was pretty obvious. So yeah, I was Genocider Syo as well as Chihiro. Two roles in one package, baby. I killed Nimsy on N1. That whole gone missing and Monokuma dead thing really confused me. Oh, also, I was the one that passed Ash the panties.

And whoever killed me, good job. You proved I was innocent, exactly what I was hoping would happen. Now I get to be the guardian angel of hope.

One other thing. It could be chance, or someone got a juicy clue yesterday and didn't share. You might want to look into that. Peace!

... Excuse my derp, I fixed it.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Even Monokuma makes mistakes... like getting himself killed by me.

Yeah, I said it. I killed you like a little pig. What are you going to do about it? I'm already dead. ;)

You're mistaken. I got rekt by Sakura, but I injured her, which is how Syo was able to take her down.

... But no one has found Sakura's body... I wonder if it's rotting...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    how could chihiro be genocider syo if genocider syo is toko

monokuma pls

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    ...my mistake then. Thanks for the help Monokuma.

EDIT: and I will now spend my ghostly afterlife pursuing the highest calling possible: trolling the **** out of the Despair.

Oh c'monnn, you could take me if I didn't have 100.000 other Monokuma backing me up.
    Bardo Bardo <3.

Look at me being social, I'ma go poke at Monomi.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Oh, holy crap, I hit four thousand posts. I didn't even notice.

EDIT: and do I get to talk in the night phase too?

Wouldn't that be fun?!
    But no, internet goes down during the night. No pr0n for you either.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, I suppose that would explain the clues that I was given upon receiving the panties. Thanks Bard.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nah, thank the person who gave them to me at just the right time so I couldn't give them to anyone else.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

INVESTIGATION TIME

Well, nobody's gonna appreciate a game where you don't die when you're supposed to, right!? Now comes the fun part, the part where you guys go investigate and search for clues. To find out whodunnit.

The murderers might have left behind a clue or two, or none, or some. By reading through the Phase Posts and using common sense you can find out where the murder took place and which way the culprits might have visited. Any of those places can hold a hint or clue.

If multiple people search the same area, not all of them will receive clues.
    All clues will be send via PM.
    Pick your poison!

By posting: [INVESTIGATE] (place name) you will investigate that place.
    Here are two maps with places to help you out:

1. Classroom 3-A
    2. Stairwell to floor 2
    3. Off-limits
    4. Recreation room
    5. Physics room
    6. Lab storage room
    7. Art storage room
    9. Art room

1. Sauna