• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Sarah Reyes​

Blaze grunted as he ran past and Sarah had enough time to pull out her camera and take some snapshots of the scenery as they passed. She managed to actually get some good shots before Blaze stopped and let her down. She chuckled and patted his shoulder as she glanced around the caves and giggled to herself. The entrance was small but the inside was massive! Almost as big as the ship she had sailed on to get here!

There were two tunnels leading in different directions. The right tunnel had amazing sculptures set up of fire pokemon! She had seen some sculptures as she had traveled but these just seemed so alive. They were colored black and the first two she could see were a Charizard and Typhlosion. Just the way their eyes and faces had been made was enough to draw her attention and take some pictures. She looked down the tunnel and saw that there were even more statues down there!

She resisted the temptation to head down and turned to the trainers in the cave. It was rather dark to her, but Blaze lit up his wrists giving her some illumination. "Thank you Blaze." She said as the Blaziken just nodded. She saw that Orenjii was on the ground and next to him was Angel and a Nidorino and Sableye who was happily munching on a diamond. She also noticed the boy and girl here as well, but she first headed over to Orenji and offered a hand to help him up.

"Well, you have quite a unique team." She commented as Blaze just crossed his arms and looked around the cavern and yawned, already becoming bored with the lack of any action happening.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Ayame Akiko
    448.gif
    259.gif
    261.gif

"Hmmm... I'll be having this!" Ayame grabbed a piece of fruit and started eating it after Dorian asked what she was going to have. But then she remember that Dorian also said that he would have whatever she would have, and since Dorian probely can't live on fruit... 'And this one too.' Ayame picked a piece of turkey and started eating that too.

Hikari kept on eating chicken as she also started wondering what was wrong with Ayame, did she really got the energy from all that food? Or is she forcing herself to be happy? Suddenly there was a clicking sound coming from Ayame's belt, Obilivio came out and walked towards the table. 'Sorry... I was hungry.' He used telepathy to talk this time and grabbed a oran berry.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Dorian Dammer

Dorian grabbed some of the same fruit that Ayame grabbed first, and thought that it should be enough for breakfast, and that he'd eat something later. However, Ayame not only grabbed the fruit and ate it, but she also had some turkey. He imagined himself eating too much and exploding and shuddered.

"On second thought, I-I think I'll just have fruit." he said timidly.

Then, all of a sudden a startling click was heard and Ayame's Lucario came out of his Pokéball. Dorian sighed in relief and took a bite off an apple, but then another click, this time coming from his belt, was heard and Neon the Eevee burst out of his Pokéball. Dorian almost choked on the piece of fruit for a little while, but eventually it reached his stomach and he was safe.

"Hi, everyon-!" the Eevee squealed before suddenly shutting up. He saw Hikari there and looked down, blushing slightly. It seemed that Dorian was not the only one who had a crush on someone that was at the Food Aisle at the moment.

"Heey, Hikari..." he said, "m-Mind if I...have some of that?"

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Ayame Akiko
    448.gif
    259.gif
    261.gif

Ayame smile as Dorian said he would only eat the fruit, Ayame loves fruit more than meat anyway so this was no problem for her and gave the turkey to Obilivio who would eat it anyway. Ayame took more fruit like strawberries and peaches and kept on eating them, fruit was the only thing she could eat alot of without getting full of them.

Suddenly there was another clicking sound, but this time for Dorian's belt, Neon had come out, Dorian's Eevee, and probely the only outgoing pokemon in his team since mark had trust issues and his other pokemon... Ayame and Hikari and all Ayame's other pokemon didn't knew him that well, mostly because mark and the other pokemon almost never came out ((i just cant remember Dorian's other pokemon and his name xD sorry~))

Neon walked up to Hikari and asked if he could get some chicken too. 'Ofcourse~' Hikari took a few steps back and smiled at him, signing that he could eat it. In meanwhile Hikari got a cherri berry, not one of her favorite, but it couldnt hurt to eat it once.

Ayame looked at the two and smiled, that made her wonder, Neon's crush was obvious, but would Hikari have a crush on any pokemon as well? Ayame took a cranberry and ate it but then her expression changed. 'Oh my god that is sour~' she said and quickly got a strawberry to get the sweet taste back in her mouth. Than she wondered something else... How would Dorian's lips taste...? she suddenly thought, blushed, looked at him, then turned away again. that was embaressing... she smiled at herself as she blushed and took a bite of her apple.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Dorian Dammer

Dorian quickly finished his apple, and looked as Ayame ate a whole lot of strawberries and peaches. He smiled at her, as the feeling of almost having choked on something faded away. He grabbed another strawberry, and happily ate it.

"Hmm! These are good!" he commented.

He felt more relaxed, and reached out for another strawberry. As he ate that one as well, his heart rate went back to normal. His lungs were also working normally, but he hoped that Ayame didn't grab his hand and rush to Seafoam Islands right after eating. He continued to look at her as she grabbed a cranberry and ate it, seemingly disgusted by its sour taste. Then she grabbed a strawberry and, all of a sudden, she started blushing! She looked at him and then looked away, which caused him to blush and awkwardly reach for another strawberry.

"So, um, wanna get going now?" he suggested, in a very timid way.

Neon thanked Hikari for the chicken with body language and shyly took a bite off what was left of it. He looked at her, but seeing her made him feel Butterfrees in his tiny stomach and looked away. Then he realised he was not hungry anymore. He felt depressed, then, all of a sudden, another Pokéball from Dorian's belt clicked and Butterfree popped out of it. He could see Neon poking the piece of chicken with his paw, seemingly depressed, and flew over to him.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"No. It's fine..." Neon replied.

"Come on, what is it?" she insisted, "You can tell me~"

"Leave it there, Queenie..."

"Come ooooon~" she said, and Neon saw now way out of this one.

"Fine." he said and sighed. "I'll tell you. But later."

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Ayame Akiko
    448.gif
    259.gif
    261.gif

Hikari looked at Neon and happily started eating the Oran berry, while... Blushing?!

Hikari started to feel bad when she saw how Neon was poking his chicken. 'What's wrong?' She asked as she walked over and Queenie was there too, she heard that Neon said he would tell her something later, what could it be? But he sounded so sad...

Ayame nodded at Dorian as she quickly finished her apple. 'Yes! Let's go!' Ayame cheered, Ayame grabbed Dorian's arm and started walking, Obilivio following as well and Hikari too. 'No worries, i won't run this time.' Ayame calmed Dorian. 'I'm just a little dizzy...' Ayame lied as she looked at the floor with a sad grin, or was it sad? It could've been a happy one too. Anyways, she looked up at the older boy and smiled. That reminded her that Dorian was almost a adult, but then she remembered something else...

Ayame's eyes glanced at Dorian's lips, and her brain started wondering again how it would taste, his lips...

Ayame shaked her head and looked at the water as they arrived at the deck. stupid brain... Don't play jokes on me! You gotta obey me! Ayame started smiling widely of what she was thinking. Sometimes she made things so fun in her brain that she spontanly smiled.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Dorian Dammer

Dorian felt his heart beating faster when Ayame said she was ready to goand grabbed his arm, but it slowed again when she said she wouldn't run, saying she was dizzy. Dorian nodded and just walked with her to the deck, followed by her Pokémon, and by Queenie and Neon.

"N-No, it's nothing really!" Neon said, falsely smiling, "I'm just...homesick, that's all!"

Queenie giggled in response, she knew very well what was wrong with Neon. Upon hearing her giggle, Neon turned and glared at her, with a look in the eye that told her not to say anything. Queenie nodded and giggled again. "Okay, I won't say!~" she said, making Neon look angry. He continued to glare at her, as a way of telling her "This ain't over." She giggled in response.

Dorian turned to look at Ayame again as they arrived at the deck, and she was looking at the sea and smiling about something, making him smile as well. Luckily he didn't see her looking at his lips before, or he wouldn't be smiling at that moment.

"So, um, time to explore I guess?" he said.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • George "Buster" Leggingsteele
    Making Friends
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Buster looked at Giselle as she talked about her experiences with both Blazikens and Skarmorys. "Woooww..." He thought, "She's got to have tons of experience and cool things up her sleeves..." He was amazed by this girl, it felt like he could learn a thing or two from her. Maybe if they became really good friends in the future, she'd share some of her tips and tricks with him! So now it was decided. Buster was gonna' try to become really good friends with Giselle, both for expanding his skills as a Trainer as well as his friend-roster. But then, something she had said before clicked in his mind. The part about the Unova Leauge.

"Whaaat? You were in the Unova Leauge?! That's sooo cool!" The young man's eyes practically glimmered as he said this, "You've gotta' be really skilled then to reach that far!"

Next up were the introductions of the other Pokémon Giselle had with her. A Servine, a Tepig and a holyfriggenmoly DRAGONAIR! "Wh-Whoa... You've got a Dragonair? That's like the coolest thing I've ever seen!" He exclaimed, very awestruck. But after a few seconds of recovery from this, he said happily: "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Rosie, Flara and Draco. You guys, say hi now!" He gestured, first towards Eliza and then to Jarvis. The Skarmory just gave off a metallic scoff - although she felt pretty good recieving that complimemt from Giselle - at the three other Pokémon. Even though you should never underestimate your opponents - especially if you don't know what to of them are - how much of threat could a fat pig and a snake with legs pose? However, she acted catious towards the Dragonair as it was much taller as well as wider than her. It probably posed a great threat as well...

Next up, Jarvis did his absolute best to slowly make his way out from behind of George's legs. The Ghost-type carefully inspected three Pokémon which he had never seen before. One was a green snake that looked pretty sly and a bit devious. The other one was short and stubby and reminded Jarvis of a Spoink or a Grumpig. The third one was by far the scariest. It was a long, blue serpent thing, towering over the poor Duskull as he tried to make an introduction.

"Duh-Duskull..."(Huh-Hello... Uh-I'm Jarvis...) He stuttered, hoping that his lame way of introducing himself hadn't angered the giant serpent in any way. And if it did, he hoped that his final minutes on this planet wouldn't be too painful.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Giselle O'Brien
    503.png
    498.png
    496.png
    148.png

Giselle's face flushed when Buster complimented her on making it in the Unova league, as well as the comment on her Dragonair. As she looked at him she smiled a bit more. It sounded and looked like he really cared about Pokemon, that was a big thing with her since she deeply respected the bond between human's and Pokemon. "Thanks Buster, and I only placed 7th overall, that was a few years ago though. I had a Pansear and a Panpour that hated to listen to me, two of the boys I beat ended up trading me after the league was over, that's how I got Flara and Rosie, as for Draco, I caught him in the Safari Zone the other day when we were in Fuchsia City" she then noticed the awestruck look on his face.

"If you want any tips, I can give you some, there are actually things that have nothing to do with battling that really help you battle with Pokemon" she smiled even more. "so if you have any questions, feel free to ask away"

As Giselle talked to Buster her three Pokemon were looking at his. "Te...Tepig Tepig" ( Hi, I'm Flara) Flara spoke bouncing in place as she looked from Eliza to Jarvis. Rosie looked coolly from Eliza to Jarvis before looking back at Eliza.

"Ser..Servine Ser Vine" (It's nice to meet you guys) she nodded her head while Draco meanwhile hadn't said a word, not sure how to act or what to do.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Johnny​

There was this staring contest between the cute boy and Johnny. The silence was uncomfortable and the longer the silence prolonged, the more red Johnny's face seemed to become. His heart hammering against his rib cage didn't seem to help the awkwardness any. He hadn't had this kind of reaction since Lt. Surge and even earlier than that would be Gerald, the boy he liked back at home.

"Of course," the cute boy smiled, breaking the silence. He got off of Johnny and held out his hand, "My error that as well. Please forgive me."

"U-u-um, th-th-thanks," Johnny stuttered as he grabbed the boy's hand after a moment. When he stood up he began running his hands along his clothes to straighten up his appearance, "U-uh, what's your name?"

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Eve Murphy​

Once inside the cave, Eve realized that this wasn't the small den it appeared to be from the outside. The entrance was quite small, but the inside of the cave was massive! It must've been way larger than the S.S. Anne, which was incredible considering how big that ship was. Eve smiled and took great pleasure in realizing this, because then she was sure that it could house an Articuno.

She heard a thud behind her that sounded as though someone fell. She and Achilles both turned to look, but even in the dim light they knew it was Orenji because of his bright orange clothes. The woman from before walked in after Orenji and commented on his team, but Eve had returned her attention to the cave, surveying her surroundings with great interest.

There were two different paths to take inside. One way led to an area with black statues of fire Pokémon, each built with amazing attention to detail. They were even lit with fire the way a fire Pokémon would be, such as the tail on a Charizard. At the end of the room there was a large door that could only lead to the Pokémon gym.

The other path was darker and more natural looking. It lacked the manmade components that made up the entrance hall to the gym, and instead it glimmered blue from the coats of ice layered on the cave walls. Eve was captivated by the icy depths of that path and didn't hesitate to go and check it out.

"Whoa, look at that!" she said, walking at a quick pace while taking special care to not slip and fall on the cold frost. Achilles grinned and walked beside her, thriving in the freezing temperature that an ice Pokémon like him adored. Trekking through the twists and turns, it became darker and darker the deeper in the maze they got. Eve began to feel awkward walking through this place in the complete silence they were in, so she decided to start some talk. "So Link... What's your idea of a perfect day?" She expected him to answer with something having to do with defeating someone in a battle or become the Pokémon Champion, but who knew? Maybe she'd be surprised.

Eve opened her backpack and rummaged for a flashlight. This flashlight was strikingly identical to the one she had observed at the cruise ship. Okay, it was the same one. No one would notice anyhow.

She pulled the flashlight out and switched it on. It barely illuminated so that she could somewhat see where she was headed, and it was clearly being powered by nearly dead batteries. Eve came to a sudden stop. The way forward was obstructed by boulders, and there'd be no way through unless they were to plow through it somehow. Maybe the woman's Blaziken could help them out.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Ayame Akiko
    448.gif
    259.gif
    261.gif

Hikari looked weirdly at the Butterfree and the Eevee as it seemed they were keeping something secret from her. 'Somehow i don't believe you...' Hikari said to Neon. 'But i'll find out~' Hikari grinned at the two, then ran toward Ayame and Dorian.

'Y-yeah! Let's go!' Ayame pushed away the thought of the taste of Dorian's lips and started walking again, still holding Dee Dee's arm. Ayame kept on smiling and acting cheerfull all the way to the cave.

'How is it between you and Neon?' Obilivio asked Hikari with a grin on his face, also because his trainer had cheered up and that made him happy. 'What are you talking about?' Hikari asked him politly. '... Never mind.' Obilivio replied as he thought that Hikari wouldn't say anything about her "hidden feelings".

'Here we are!' Ayame cheered as she faced Dorian and looked straight in his emerald eyes with her Aqua blue eyes.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Dorian Dammer
    As the two of them (and their Pokémon) reached the Seafoam Islands, Dee Dee smiled and turned to look at Ayame. "Yeah, we are!" he said happily, and saw that she was looking at him as well, well, more precisely, at his emerald eyes. And he found himself staring into her aqua blue eyes as well. Queenie noticed this and giggled.

"Oh, you two are so cute together!" she exclaimed, making Neon quickly turn around.

"What? Oh, you mean those two..." he said, embarrassed.

"But of course I mean them!" she said, then flew over to Neon's right ear and whispered, "I told you, I'm not talking about you and Hi-"

"Enough!" Neon said, blushing, "Let's just enjoy our stay. This place is beautiful..." He walked over to Hikari. "Isn't it...Hikari?"

After a while, Dorian realised about what was going on and blushed. However, he could not keep his eyes off his best friend's. He found them really pretty, and the fact that they were at sea made them look, in his opinion, more beautiful. He was so concentrated on them, he didn't realise that a huge sea Pokémon with whiskers was coming their way. Something in one of the Pokéballs on Dee Dee's belt could somehow sense this, and the Pokéball started shaking, but the boy ignored it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Ayame kept on staring into Dorian's eyes, she started smiling, and blushing, and even though she saw Dorian blushing as well, both kept looking into each other's eyes. When it had been awhile since they had moved, Queenie made a comment that made Ayame blush and look away right away. 'Hehe! How about we go in...?' Ayame quickly suggested, still blushing. But she was wondering what Queenie and Neon would be talking about.

Hikari heard Neon mentioning something about the view and walked over to her, asking her if she agreed with his opinion about the view. 'Yeah! It really is beautiful!' Hikari said as she looked at the see and the horizon, she somehow smiled when she saw how Dorian and Ayame were acting towards each other, how much longer till they get together? Hikari thought.

Then a pokemon approached Ayame and Dee Dee. 'Dee Dee! Watch out!' Ayame pointed at the pokemon that was approaching them.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Ortzi watched the other boy trying to gather himself. It was almost pitiable since he was failing rather miserably. However, pity never solved anything so it was probably best to keep that to himself thank you very much. He sure did seem to use a pick-me-up however. Oz waited a moment before answering the stuttered question. "I would be called Ortzi Aidyn sir. It is a pleasure to meet you." He bowed, smiling as calmly as ever.

"You may call me Oz if you would like." He straightened at this. Idly his mind wondered if that would be taken as... oh what was that word... flirtatious, yes that was it. He let people call him Oz for many reasons. One of these was that it was easier than having people fumble through his name. Another was that it was one of the many gifts his lady had given him. The least he could do was be known as that to the outside world. Mother liked saying his full name, his word for sky. But she did seem the be the only one. "What may I call you sir?"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Making Friends

George listened carefully as Giselle seemed to wave off his compliment with a little modesty. Still, even though she had placed 7th, she had gotten a lot further than what he would've done. He had to try entering a leauge sometime, who knew? Maybe he could become a Champion somwhere? But that wasn't his goal as of now. His goal as of now was to get practice in becoming a better trainer, and collecting good information. Which Giselle now was willing to provide. Buster was now full of joy, he could ask her any question regarding Pokémon Training, but what would he ask? As of now, he only had one question on his mind. George looked at his Duskull for a while and then turned to Giselle.

"Y'see," he began, "It's actually something about Jarvis. You see how he's so shy and nervous right now? Well, he isn't always like that. When he starts to battle, it's like he's a completely different Pokémon... He becomes violent and ruthless. Full of rage even, and I don't know why..."

As Buster and Giselle were talking, Jarvis was struggling with his words. The giant serpent had yet to do anything, which the Duskull saw as a good sign. Being in front of so many new Pokémon really made him nervous and shy, in fact so much that he started to shake a little bit.

"Duh-Duskull... Suh-Skull..."(Wuh-Well it's nuh-nice to muh-meet you t-too...) He stuttered. Meanwhile, Eliza observed the way that green snake was looking at her. Was it wanting a battle? In any case, she decided to not be too rude and at least give them her name.

"Skar."(Eliza.) She said.

"Duh... Duskull..."(Wuh... What's...) Jarvis said in an effort to make a conversation going. However, the Ghost-type cut himself off for a moment to hide his face in his hands. He was getting all shy and jittery again and needed to calm down for a while before continuing. "Duh-Duskull, Uh-Ull?"(Wuh-What's that tuh-thing around yuh-your necks?) He said and pointed at the small grey stones hanging around the necks of both Rosie and Flara.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Angel, Maytec, Blaze and Yipper had a good battle back on board the ship (ages ago...)

Angel gained some more battle experience!

Maytec progressed to level 31!

Blaze grew to level 39!

Yipper matured to level 30!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Giselle O'Brien
    503.png
    498.png
    496.png
    148.png

Giselle nodded thoughtfully as she contemplated what Buster had told her. So his Duskull was very shy, but in battle he got violent and angry. She had seen Pokemon like that before on her journey. One case where the trainer had just caught the Pokemon, another where the Pokemon was ashamed of acting shy so it changed in battle, the last time was because of a truly terrible and abusive trainer. But she knew that last thing was not the case with Buster, after all she had her ways of dealing with those types of trainers.

"well Buster, if you haven't had Jarvis very long then that could be one way to explain it, another thing is maybe Jarvis is upset with the fact he is so shy so he acts that way in battle." she stopped and thought more. "another thing is maybe Jarvis just doesn't know any better. I'm not saying anything bad about your skills as a trainer, but what if that's the way things were in the wild. I've seen Pokemon Bully each other that could also be the case."

Rosie nodded at Eliza. "Servine" (Rosie)

Draco looked down at the shy little Pokemon and nodded kindly. "Dragonair...Dragon.. air air Dragonair." (No need to be shy little one, no one will hurt you)

Flara smiled at Jarvis and happily responded. "Te!...Tepig! pig, Te-Tepig tepig! Tepig!" (They're everstones, they keep us from evolving)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Dorian Dammer​

Dorian was staring into Ayame's eyes and blushing when suddenly she turned away. He started wondering what had happened, if she liked him or not, and he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice something coming their way. It was a huge blue fish Pokémon with a huge mouth and long whiskers, and it had a "W" mark on its forehead. Dee Dee had never seen that Pokémon before, and he didn't have a Pokédex that could identify it. Suddenly, the Pokéball on his belt that was shaking clicked and out of it came Marc, the paranoid Grovyle.

"Tch! Beware!" the Pokémon exclaimed, "Something's coming!"

As the Whiscash neared the shore, it set its eyes on the Grovyle. Upset, Marc leaped forward and striked with Leaf Blade, dealing a huge amount of damage to the huge fish. The fish then appeared to get pissed, and by the time Dorian had snapped back to reality, a battle between him and the wild Whiscash had begun. Queenie and Neon stopped their chat and watched the battle, ready to step up should Marc faint (which was unlikely).

The Whiskers Pokémon meanwhile attacked with a Water Pulse attack, firing some rings of water that hit Dee Dee's Grovyle, although they didn't do much damage. Dee Dee was about to shout out a command, but Marc covered his mouth with one of his arms and leaped foward to strike with Brick Break.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    Solving the Mystery of Jarvis!

George looked at Giselle as she talked. His ears taking in all of the thoughts she had and processed them in his brain. Well, Jarvis was his newest team-member, but only by a very small margin. He had gotten the Duskull pretty close to the time he got Eliza, so he had been on the team for some time now. However as Giselle talked on, the young man realized that he knew practically nothing of why Jarvis had been roaming around Phenac City at the time he had been there. Maybe he had been abandoned, maybe he had been abused by another Trainer? Who knew?

"Well," he began, deciding that it was important to share this piece of information, "Jarvis has been on my team for some time now, so I don't think that it's the issue. However, I found him in a city in which wild Pokémon almost never occur. He was roaming the streets alone, but everyone in the city had taken a liking to him. But he later decided to follow me, but I'm unsure of why..."

Eliza looked at the-so-called 'Rosie' for a moment. She seemed sly and a bit smug. Maybe she would prove to be a great opponent after all? There was of course only one way to find out, but the Skarmory decided to take that matter later as her wing still needed to fully heal up.

Meanwhile, Jarvis looked up at the serpent who now started talking to him. Draco's voice was calm and almost like a sea-breeze to Jarvis. Hearing words that assured his safety made the Duskull relax a bit. He nodded friendly at Draco and let out a "Thank you" as well as a slight apology for his behaviour. These people might not be so dangerous to him after all... Although the ghost's nervousness was gone, his shyness remained. However, it wasn't as strong as before.

"Dus... Kull?"(Why... would you want to prevent that?) He asked Flara. The thought of not evolving was mind-boggling to him. And the fact that she seemed so contempt with it was even more confusing! When you evolved, it meant that you got stronger! Jarvis knew that he was pretty weak in his current form, but when he would eventually become a Dusclops - and even further away, maybe a Dusknoir - his strenghts and defenses would improve massively. So why would you want to stay weak and not become stronger? He just couldn't understand it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back