• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dangit Mom! Stop buying me worthless berries!!

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • When she buys me berries, if they're useful for when it comes to removing EVs or for healing status effects, then I don't mind. It helps me out in the long run. However, for the past few times now, all she's bought me were berries so it leaves me with a blank face asking, "Berries, gosh, why so much?" :|

I won't complain though as she's gotten me some useful items such as the Moon Stone, Choice Scarf, and a Muscle Band too. Plus, like MrGhost mentioned, the bank feature is too good to pass up.

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • I hate those super effective lowering berries I constantly get, I don't even use them.
    I wish she would get me useful berries like a Cheri berry or a Pecha berry.

I like the fact she storing some of your money just like a bank but I wish there was the option to keep storing money but not to let her spend your money on useless stuff.

Back