• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dangit Mom! Stop buying me worthless berries!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    shes bought me lots of berries a fire stone a moon stone focus sash choice scarf muscle band and more i dont mind cause i battle spam alfred

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
  • She's bought me 2 things in all 16 gyms, haban berries and a super potion. Since she bought me the habans right before i was going to fight the elite four using my dragonite....Thanks for saving my sunny from lance mom </3

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • She once bought me a Focus Sash between all the useless berries, and I used that Focus Sash to create a FEAR, and I used that FEAR against my friend, and he ripped his hair out when I defeated his Lv. 80 Groudon with it.

So she's not all bad!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • She bought me a Focus Sash this morning while I was grinding up for the E4, so that's something good. XD

I can definitely use some of the "super effective attack weakening" berries for the E4, but there's still way more than I need. XD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I don't mind her buying me things, but I wished that she would buy me more Persim Berries and such for my Bellossom. XD; I don't use nearly as many of the berries that she does give you.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Lol, my current runthrough is the first time I never even started using her.

She gets you a few useful items, but only once:

Focus Sash,Moon Stone,Choice Scarf.

After that, I stop saving money.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • And that Is why I just ignore her calls and just get the items (If I feel like it) whenever I go to a pokemart, but god Da** she Is annoying. >.>

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Ugh I hate berries, and to me at least they're not even good berries. Now i don't even pick up what she has for me.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Yeah, I CONSATNLY get calls saying "I bought you something nice" when it's just useless berry's which I never use, the only TWO things that were useful was a Moon stone & A Silk Scalf, Lol :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Haha! I thought I was thee only one who never answers my phone anymore! For anyone I won't answer that annoying ring. Got me sayin "eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh ehhh, stop telephoning me!" lol

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • How thoughtful of my mom to buy me stuff that most of the time I don't need, like berries. Good stuff. But I still love her. :)

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    If she bought leppa berries or lum berries it wouldn't be so bad

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • This.

This is why I don't trust that woman with my money. EVER. When she baught a derp doll with my money(back in G/S/C) I stopped. That was the line, and she crossed it. I haven't let her anywhere near my money since.

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Awhile ago I was going to cut her off of my funds, but then she bought me a focus sash and choice scarf so I was like "^_________^"

Now I just like to see how much money she gets from me, so far she has around 80k xD

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I think the berries are useful...god knows Steelix could use a Passho Berry now and then.

Back