• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danish Guy

Years
  • Hey there,

I have been into pokémon since i was like 9 (10 years ago!), and i have spent a load of money on cards, figures, games, videos and stuff.

I love the new DS games, but i do prefer the first original on the Gameboy.

Im not a huge fan of the new pokemons, so i do whatever i can, to only use the original 151 :)

Other than that, i live in Denmark, and spent a good time on gaming, sports and music (Mostly The Beatles)

So im looking forward to be on this forum.

You all seem to be nice fellows.

Yours sincerly

Mike

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Hi there Mike. You're a rare sight to see since you prefer the original old games.. Unlike me, I prefer the latest generations.

Anyway, welcome to the PC.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hiya welcome to PC! I love all the generations but the Originals are always the best :D
    especially Pikachu.. anyways Hope you have fun at the forums.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to the PC.
    Yeah, old pokes like Gyarados, Starmie, Kabutops and more are always the best.
    Still, I do hope you enjoy your stay in PC! :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You're a rare sight to see since you prefer the original old games..
    Actually, us fans of the older generations make up a good majority. We're the awesome kids who played Red/Blue/Green on our old clunker Gameboys and had a blast with only 151 Pokémon. Right, CaptainKicker? ;D

Haha, good to see another veteran of the fandom joining up. We're always glad to see new faces, but old school gamers are some of my favorites to welcome. ^^

If ya need anything, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Back