• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Hey, you mind if I get in on the giveaway?? ^.^ I can help you EV train if you want?

not at all, wich one do you want?=)
    it has to wait til tomorrow tough, it's gettin late and i gotta go to work in the morning:(

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Can I have that one too :3?

Nah, if you can give me it then cool, but if not, then cool. Can you trade me the Pikachu colored pichu now?

Which FC should I use?

Here's mine: 3438 6185 0804
    yeah, giveaways are for everyone, yaaay:) hail mew x)

Can I have the aura mew free? And your PCNYa SALAMENCE for my shiny ariados sounds good. :)

myees^^
    can you trade later today? and also, can i get those giveaway pokes you would give me when we trade?=)

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    i'll take a shiny gastly if you don't mind
    and what moves does the shiny skarmory have? i have a movie08 regigigas, snowpoint temple regigigas and shiny alakazam. interested in shiny skarmory (need 2 know moves tho), shiny absol and crown raikou

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Yeah. Ill be on for an hour or two. And can you remind me the pokemon you wanted? :)

from the giveaway it ws shiny treecko and barboach!:)
    and from now on i'll freaquantly check if you are online, so we can trade=3

BUMP to a worthy thread ;)

Also, I can trade anytime you're back from work today. Many thanks, I owe you xD

thanks man:)

and im home now, so just leave a reply when you are ready to trade^.^

i'll take a shiny gastly if you don't mind
    and what moves does the shiny skarmory have? i have a movie08 regigigas, snowpoint temple regigigas and shiny alakazam. interested in shiny skarmory (need 2 know moves tho), shiny absol and crown raikou

sure!

and im intersted in movie08 regigigas and alakazam, the other one i got^^
    The skarmory knows the moves: roost agiliyt steel wing and stealth rock.

Last edited:
    Back