• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    I was wondering is the give away still open caused I missed it yesterday

yes it is, it will be open today and tomorrow, then i'll start a new one on monday:)

Hey, I'm ready to trade now if you're ready, if you could use the FC in my sig that would be great, which one should I use?

great, you can use my platinum one=) i'll go on wifi now^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    can i have a mew from the giveaway and is you shiny squrtle a male??if it is ill trade you for something on the thread

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^
    GT and Screams Trade shop whoo (Not open yet

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    yes, I can!! use the platinum fc. can I also get that mild skitty, i can give you a shiny eevee or an adamant charmander with egg moves dragon rush, dragon dance, and outrage

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    my wifi disconnected, can we pleeeaaase try again!!!!

im back in the wifi plaza sorry -_- my connection is trippy. Also, that skitty that you advertised as lvl. 1 is actually lvl 40, may I just have the piplup and trade you the skitty back since you allready have the shiny drowzee?

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Uh i think you skipped my post

oh, sorry! yeah you can have one:) and yes, the squirtle is male

im back in the wifi plaza sorry -_- my connection is trippy. Also, that skitty that you advertised as lvl. 1 is actually lvl 40, may I just have the piplup and trade you the skitty back since you allready have the shiny drowzee?

yeah, im sorry about that:( i'll be goin on wifi again and see if you show up!

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    use my platinum, im on wi fi already!:)

and we traded yesterday, so you got my fc already..

Back