• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Azelf is a Uxie!! Yeah, I said it.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    I got called spaz a lot as a kid, but thats just cause I am D:

I call people things ranging from dummy to blue waffle face to other things n3n

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I call people witty insults that are so clever they don't even realize I'm insulting them on many levels. XD
    Too bad they are words that I don't know how to translate to English, because I don't think the English language has words for that...=(

Also, people call me Gay, which I find insulting, and also ignorant. The word "gay" shouldn't be used as a "swear word" or curse, and there is nothing wrong with being gay. I really hate the people who do that.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't keep any record of insults, just of who is doing it and what the intent behind the words are. I'm incredibly more empathic than most people think, so I can tell the difference between a serious insult veiled as a playful one and one that is truly playful and harmless

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Onece this guy got me realy excitesd about anime so I was bounceing up and down saying "Realy? Realy? Realy?"and he told me I looked like a six year old and my friend Taylor said "KoffSPAZKoff"

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I've been called a crapload of mean things, and honestly, i don't care about any of it.
    i can't share what has been told to my face in mixed company xD

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Gay, retarted, homosexual, ******, stupid, douchebag, ect.

I'm not even gay, and I'm a nice kid! Well, atleast I have 20 friend's who can back meh up >:D

IDK, I think people in my school get exposed to South Park, Drawn Together, Family Guy, ect. and they're only 11-12! GOD!

Last edited:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I've been called a concert w**** before, but I don't take that as offencive because I do go to a lot of concerts every month... but I've been called a 'Pizza face' before when I was younger. >>

I tend to call people 'jerkfaces'.

Back