• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Azelfs Trade Thread

Years
    I don't care what the natures are on them, as long as they are male.

The Azelf is touched and that sounds fair to me. I'll post the stats for the two you wanted the on in a minute, as I'm in a trade.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Very well, Relaxed Ditto. And breeding Wish onto a Male Eevee is no problem. And since you only want 2 Pokémon, I'll leave Feebas and Bagon out of my want list.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I don't care what the natures are on them, as long as they are male.

The Azelf is touched and that sounds fair to me. I'll post the stats for the two you wanted the on in a minute, as I'm in a trade.

Sure post when ready (filler filler)

Very well, Relaxed Ditto. And breeding Wish onto a Male Eevee is no problem. And since you only want 2 Pokémon, I'll leave Feebas and Bagon out of my want list.

Are you sure,you can still have those if you want!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    its stats arnt maxed .

Yes they are, it has 252 EV's in every stat with 31 Iv in every stat which is not physically possible without the use of cheating device and my rules say no hacked pokemon.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    I have a Relaxed Ditto. Do you have Modest/Adamant Dittos with good IVs (in Atk and Spd for Adamant; in Sp. Atk and Spd for Modest)?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    I've got a modest mischevious azelf up for trade. I would be willing to trade for adamant heracross w/pursuit, bold feebas, and Impish Skarmory w/Drill Peck Roost Roar. I would like at good IVs as well.

Back