• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Now I feel better, haha. I really wish my 6th grade math teacher reccomended me for advanced math so I don't have to take two math courses in Sophmore year to get the diploma I want -_-; (even though I'm not too sure I'll get the diploma anyway, but oh well XD)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    For me, advanced stuff started in seventh grade, so don't get too worried. Plus, I had to get tutored over the summer to learn a year to get into advanced anyways, it isn't that bad. Just talk to your administrator/guidance counselor about it and see if you can get moved up (Of course, it depends on your grades XD)

Years
    I have good grades...I've had straight As all year...well...except for possibly this quarter...all I gotta do is get good test grades though. Haha, I love how we just randomly pop into this topic.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Heh yeah that's a pretty good guide.

What I love about quotes though, is how I allow them to write my essay for me.

That is to say, instead of saying like:

... x evidence is obvious because Bob said "blah quote" thus y reason

I'd say something like:

Because Bob having said "blah quote" x evidence is obvious to y reasoning.

-------

Okay, yes the above example sucks, needless to say, I don't like a blockly looking essay. I find it too linear... In my way, I can write less, and get to the point faster.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    We get off topic, but whatever XD But yeah, you should be fine then. Just talk to someone about it and hopefully they can bump you up. It took them until 7th grade until they noticed I had straight 100s in math all year, and then FINALLY took action XD

Years
    ...Yeah, well, I might have like...91-96% in math, but never 100%! My last test really screwed me up though...I had no clue what I was doing...sooooo I got like a C+ (78 or 79) on it...not too bad though.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Could be worse. And it wasn't that I was that good at math. It was that my class was so stupid she had to teach so down and make the tests easier XD Seriously, seventh grade and you can't figure out how to divide by ten?

Years
    Er...how do you divide by ten? No, seriously...Haha, nah, I know how to do that. But yeah, my class is sort of...er...slow? That would be a nice way of putting it.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Could be worse. And it wasn't that I was that good at math. It was that my class was so stupid she had to teach so down and make the tests easier XD Seriously, seventh grade and you can't figure out how to divide by ten?

:O and here I remember help teaching a class of grade 4/5s on how to round

Man... they take math so slow when we're young... I mean if we learned how to divide in grade 2 or something, everyone would probably be a lot smarter because of it...

Not to mention the stuff they through high schoolers at today...

Since they say that jumping from junior high to high school math is a giant leap (or whatever its called in everyone's country) lol.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I know. It is just ridiculous. Then they start assigning work over the summer so you can learn stuff that you need to know. Majority of the time kids don't understand. Therefore, we are dead XD Okay, not really. Just dumb XD

Years
    They really do that? Aw crap, I'm screwed XD Actually, for AP English I have to write a report thingy over the summer, if that counts.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    My school does. Not every school will of course, as they all vary. But yes, that counts. English usually makes you read a book over the summer with some essay attatched XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Because I've had to do it for the past 4 years? XD. But instead, we got to read essays and write an essay about an essay...it was annoying, especially because it was from Thoreau (God I hate him XD)

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    hmmm, I've never had homework over the summer. Only play my instrument over the summer, but that's a given if you wanna stay in band, ahaha. I feel special again.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    XD yeah we were waiting, so instead we talked about math, school and other crazy things we shouldn't really talk about... "It's dangerous to go alone..."

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    what're you waiting for? is your battle one of battle 1 or 2?

also, warm that egg up, the cracked one
    its nearly hatched! :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There's no button to click for the egg, but it seems to be at maxed out too.

You just forgot a PM as to which two Pokemon my opponent would be using. I'd have gone ahead, but found that that would be unfair. Otherwise I'm battle #1. :)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Well, I sent you a PM.
    but if anyone else is unsure, please PM me and ask me what pokemon they will be using.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back