• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm I must have missed that post, or overlooked it or something XD

Well indeed goodluck Brian :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Haha, good luck with that XD I apologize for the lack of epicness. The first one got lost somewhere, so I had to re-type it from memory. So yes, parts are missing/removed. Either way, it works XD

Years
  • Do you have a Missingno egg in your little collection there? O.o If that's what that is, I'm gonna be jealous XD And nice post.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol...^

Okay, posted my intermission post. Yay for round two!

Everyone get PMing Mike your pokemon you want to battle with so we can get this show on the road :D

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Studying for a killer Calculus exam right now, otherwise I would post tonight. I'll put mine up tomorrow though.

For the love of all that's holy, why the heck do we need calculus? Numbers... so... many... numbers... *keels over*

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Just tell us when you start mumbling and rocking back and forth in the fetal position, then we'll send over some help ;D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Uhhh I still need a PM Mike XD ;D

Unless if you wanted me to go ahead :P

*is eager to type nonetheless*

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't suppose that had a Crimson Chin reference there? :P

No, but I'm pretty sure it is an allusion to something, I just can't recall it from the top of my head. I'd want to say The Simpsons, but I can't recall. But yes the Fairly Odd Parents are indeed funny.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Aww, good times with The Fairly Odd Parents. It was one of my favorite shows until they started to make it stupid (Fairies do not have babies, I don't care if you wish for it!!!!)

Years
  • Heh yeah, I don't really follow the show anymore. Blah, back to math homework...hey does anyone know how to factor x squared-13x-48? XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Man I haven't done that in a while.... um if it was the other way around XD (foil)

(x-16)(x+3)

Hmmm

Years
  • Actually I got it thanks to Swift :D Haha, I feel dumb now XDDD And yup, we just learned the foil method this week. We have a test Friday, act...crap, I have a test Friday XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Because I hadn't done it in a while, I just tried to take into account what I could use to make the added numbers work first, and then see if it multiplied to 48. Rather than starting at a huge number so that when multiplied it would be far beyond the last number.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back