• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oooo all 3 of us are online now.

And for Mike:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Oh come on, now! I wanted a surprise, you should've saved it for the actual post, jeez!

In other news, I wanna know who wins the match, me or Mike, everyone else probably knows who wins their matches, boo. I feel left out.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    :P there fixed it (at least for the others, though that's only like a couple others.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Hey, I have an idea! People should click my eggs for a change!

And I didn't use this post just to make you click my eggs. I was gonna talk about round 3 so far!

Good job Scarecrow, too bad Royal! Nice try though!

See, told you so.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Already did ;)

Mr. Jake :P Should I just go ahead and write the first half of the battle RPing that your character is already there?

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    What a shame that he isn't on, although you'll have to wait to post anyways. See, you don't have anyone waiting on you, aren't you lucky. And Mike claims that he shall post our battle tomorrow, finally. I NEED to know who wins the battle, he won't tell me, the jerk.

Anyhoo, Feign what are your plans for after the tournament?

In case you can't tell I'm bored.

EDIT: Oh boo, Jake, you got on just to prove me wrong didn't you?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Might head into Mount Moon, and have some fun there, then gym battle Misty.

Though I will also be in vacation mode, so I am unsure of my internet access, needless to say, it would most likely if anything, mean I'd be posting from my DSi.

Years
    Heh, posting from a DSi...I could post from my iPhone, but I can't get a good paragraph typed or anything that way, so I just wait until I'm home. I love this tournament, but I have to admit I can't wait until we can all get back on the road again and meet/catch some new Pokes and kick gym leaders' butts!

So...now 'tis time for the Round 3 people to post :D

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I see Mike is online :P

Hmmm, I'd like to post, but am waiting for Jake to post first, should I just control him for now? We already know what is happening, though he'll have to finish the 2nd part of the battle.

Years
    Thanks Swiftswim, for letting me know Feign posted XD "hey, there's a question you should answer in the OOC thread, mrs. half-rp-master"

Anyhow...Mike says it's fine with him if you want to go ahead and do that. So sure :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    We already know the outcome of the battle, so it should be fine, I'll make him look good nonetheless (kind of like with Fear's battle).

Years
    Haha, alright, just get it up whenever you can :) Ugh, school tomorrow...lucky me. Only about 8 days left though, so whoot! (Excluding weekends and the project thing for my Honors English)

Years
    Well, you better post today otherwise we're going to boot you out of the RP
    Haha, I'm just kidding. Can't wait to read the part you post :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    :) Perhaps I was just jumping the gun, and Jake will actually post when I'm done >.> XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Isn't there 4 of us left? So we *might not* fight against each other?

*sees Mike (even you) arranging that on purpose* :P XD

Your big Pokemon don't scare me! XD

Years
    The people left are...You, Nova (Swiftswim), Ant/Gav (whoever wins, but they're NPC), and I...and Mike put in a post that it would be:

Round 1 Winner VS Round 3 Winner
    Round 2 Winner VS Round 4 Winner

Sooooo...

Me VS Feign
    Nova VS Ant or Gav

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back