• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol yeah that could work too :D

Though we currently don't know the next round's rules.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Well, I'm sure that Mike won't keep it a secret too much longer. OR, he hasn't planned the next rounds rules yet.

Personally, I wish that instead of fighting a boring "NPC", I could fight you!

So much more interesting.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol yeah ;D

There we go, all posted :) I hope Jake posts soon though :P

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Must...read...

Oh, I believe I shall join the coalition thingy.

||||~~~*#Part of the Clicking Coalition#*~~~||||

I feel like being a part of something awesome, haha.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    added ;) I just find it easier that there are at the very least, 32 people that would click on them. ;)

The battle doesn't excite me, but it does have its potential :)

Perhaps Jake has something more to show? :O

Years
    Yeah, that would be a good idea. Well, we'll have to first see how many Pokemon we use in it and all of that. And for that, we've gotta wait for this current round to end *coughs* XD

Well, that was supposed to post about half an hour ago, but whatever XD

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Just a LITTLE slow today, aren't we Scarecrow? Ahaha, Jake had better post soon, I want the match between you two to get typed and stuff. It will likely end in epicness, so I want it to happen soon, before I get caught up in finals and all that jazz. (Bleh, I hate jazz)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol :P oh well, I'll give Jake till tomorrow evening I think, then I might post the conclusion (or friday evening, depending on my work schedule), but it is already determined, so I'll make sure it is a good fight :)

EDIT: Nah, the reason why I was waiting for him earlier (despite me being confused with the rounds thing, yeah idk why either, was because I thought he might have posted something before the battle beginning.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    So that means you two already decided which pokemon beats which, and all that?

By the way, HOW do you make stuff bold in the journal on the egg site? I don't get it. The usual Ctrl + B didn't work...

Years
    I'm not sure...I just put little ~~ near the important stuff ^^
    No, we haven't decided...we're going to play that out over PM or something, I think is how it's going to go.

Years
    Wha-hey! You know what, I'm gonna...er...well...no...blah, I'll think later when I can spare the few brain cells I have, so there.

^ Did that make me look dumb? I think so. Hehe.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I just used B and U in in square brackets and with the / in the last one, just like here, but in a manual way.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    I'm most sorry!

Please, don't rain your RP-Master assistant fury down on m--wait a minute, that's not so bad.

Hit me with your best shot!
    On an unrelated note, I think that Feign is due for a new pokemon, thoughts?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol, let's just say, Elliot will try to catch one in Mt. Moon, to little success, and SPOILER >.>

I'm actually not to sure what Pokemon I'd like next. I know I'll grab at least two at the safari zone though XD

I just used B and U in in square brackets and with the / in the last one, just like here, but in a manual way.

~~~Website slowing down again.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Hey, I'm happy! I just caught a Shiny Rhydon, yay!

It freaked me out, it was the first shiny I found in Platinum, and I only had 1 ultraball, scared the crap out of me...but I caught it, and am proud of myself.

To keep on topic, the skateboard prize seems like lots of fun, especially since Nova doesn't know how to ride a skateboard, haha. Lots of fun there, haha. If I get the skateboard, that is.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Sorry I'm taking so long, work and stuff hasn't given me enough time to actually make my post. I can check in and out of here a lot, but no time for a full post...UNTIL NOW!!! I'm typing it now XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back