• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay, so we're waiting on one more person I think? XD *is confused*

EDIT: I think everyone is a go :)

Fear, if you'd like to RP the other part, we can.

Last edited:

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Gah, sorry about that Feign. Been studying for tests this week... one more though, and IT'S OVER!!!! *happy dance*

I'll try to put up my part of the encounter later. Unless you wanted to talk about it, if that's what you were saying.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol that's okay, it's a simple small post (that I already put in).

Good luck on your test though :D I already got my grades back, and got an overall GPA of 2.9 so I am happy. Now to register for next stuffs X_x

I suppose not to conflict with time, all you'd need to do is write a small response, whenever you have time. ;)

BTW, I dare you to fall into the egg fad void :P XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • That was me, and its already up. Therefore, waiting over. Enjoy my post ^^

Off-Topic: GAH!!! AP English exam tomorrow. Shoot me.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Good luck on the exams (jeeze a lot pf people with exams here XD).

We should have formed some strange study group, despite the fact we're probably learning things we wouldn't need to know of each other's subjects.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Ahaha, a test for you? That's no good, but it builds character! Or was that for something else?...Meh

I have State Band tomorrow, so I'll be gone all day, ahaha. Just felt the need to brag, I apologize.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Lol, don't worry about it ^^ AP English is nothing to brag for. College level test? 4 Hours? ENGLISH? Eww...

But on the plus side I miss the whole first half of my day ^^

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Bah, AP Literature is easy. That's one of the few subjects I'm actually good at. :P Luckily for me, I took my Lit test last week.

Unlickily for me, my last test is Macroeconomics, and that's going to be loads of fun. -_-

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ouch... yeah my final mark in English was B+ so I was pleased. Though I did good in history when I started, but not as good as I wanted to at least on my research essay, but I don't know what my final exam did to it, probably made it *just right* lol.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Eng and Comp, right? So... you a junior, Jake? I took that exam last year, and got a five, as I expected. :D Now let's see if I can do the same with Lit...

But, even if I'm good at the literary arts, I suck hard at math. Hooray for calculus... :(

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah, I'd prefer to stay away from maths and sciences as much as possible XD

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Wow. Just noticed all the new Gym Leaders that have been updated. Can't wait to fight them, once the tourney's all over. XD

And did you really have to make Eirika that weak? One Pokemon? Seems like a pushover for a Gym Leader. >.>

Years
  • That's what she seems like, but from talking to Mike I wouldn't be so sure. It's exactly the same thing I thought...heh, watch her PWN us all XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Isn't she the grass type? *FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Hey Fear, because some of the prizes are reduced in points, I won't need it now ;) thanks though.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol it was just there, because I happened to have 5 eggs in my inventory. But yeah... 30 000... divided by 40 O_o

PM us when ready :P ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back