• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dark Fantasy [ What new things do you want? ]

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I'd also like to see some subtle hints towards gen 3 remakes in B2W2 :]

And as the poster above me said, I'd like to see Meloetta and Genesect play a role in the story. Genesect was created by Team Plasma after all, they could at least find some way to fit it into the story.

I agree on meloetta and Genesect, but I don't see where they'd put it in the mainstory or after game well.

Years
I would love to have a jukebox with the game music in-game, and a Game Corner (maybe like the Voltorb Flip in HGSS). Or they could combine those: buy access to pieces of music with coins earned in the Game Corner! :D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I'm hoping that there is a Pokeball creator like Kurt so that we may get the Fast/Moon/Repeat/etc balls in the Generation 5 games. Also that we get the option to transfer over items that still exist in BW (for example not Stealth Rock TM, but a Soul Dew would be fine). If not that then the "release" of all those items and such.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would love to have a jukebox with the game music in-game, and a Game Corner (maybe like the Voltorb Flip in HGSS). Or they could combine those: buy access to pieces of music with coins earned in the Game Corner! :D

Don't think there will be a game corner based on what we know. However, a jukebox isn't that strange. It might just be a few selections of the "past" depending on how much changes music-wise, but having a music player type thing to play some tracks from B/W would be awesome.

Back