• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Magican Girl club!

what is your favorite?of

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    this is a club for dark magican girl fans.if you want to join just post a message!

Dark Magican Girl club!

Dark Magican Girl club!

Dark Magican Girl club!

Dark Magican Girl club!

if you got any pictures you can post them here.

RAYQVASA

|| *_* ||
    Years
    Shes de best!

OMG!I'll JOIN!I love Dark Magician Girl.Shes so beautiful!I'm going to make a banner for this club.
    I'll try to post some pictures later because I'm very busy today.Wanna be friends
    latias_1994?

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ill join cause ive got to decks of yugioh card yet no dmg ^_^ i sooooooooooooooo want a dmg

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hey! Can I join this club? I sooo love Dark Magician Girl! Wanna be friends latias_1994?

Years
    Hi! Your club is cool. Can I join your club? Well I like Dark Paladin and Dark Magician. Dark Magician Girl is also cool. Is it okay if I like Dark Paladin and Dark Magician more then Dark Magician Girl? But I think they are awesome!

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    great pics and i have a question wats ur fav thing about dmg mine is her effect

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Has anybody seen Dark Magician Girl when she's been combined with the Eye of Timeaus? Here's a pic of that.

Dark Magican Girl club!

It's not big, but I hope you all like it.

Last edited:

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    rickyp2004 said:
    Has anybody seen Dark Magician Girl when she's been combined with the Eye of Timeaus? Here's a pic of that.

Dark Magican Girl club!

It's not big, but I hope you all like it.

Here's the name and stats of the combined monsters.

Dark Magician Girl's Dragon Knight

(7/2600/1700)[Spellcaster/Dragon/Warrior] [Effect]

- This card can't be summoned normally.
    - By activating The Legendary Dragon; Timaeus, and sending a Dark Magician Girl into he graveyard, the player can Special-Summon this card from his/her deck.
    - Discarding a card from the hand, the player can destroy a monster on the field.
    - This effect can only be played once in the player's main phase.

Back