• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Magican Girl club!

what is your favorite?of

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    ok sorry if i havent posted in the thread for a while.but what should we do.a contest or something i dont now.i think the real dark magican girl is the best not the one on that pic

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Yeah I know Dark Magician Girl is better looking in yugi-oh also more cute to

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    A contest huh? Hmmm..anyone got an idea for one? If I come up with one, I'll let all of you know.

BTW- Nice pics Goatman56.

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    that card is toon dmg i like it

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hey guys no new pics yet but how about like a dark magicina girl trainer sprite contest i'm just suggesting things :P
    P.S. Latias nice banner in your sig its cool

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    yeah Latias, really good banner.

Say what?! a Dark Magician Girl trainer sprite contest?! it sounds strange... well ..... you guys can make a contest... and I will be the judge in that contest.... because I'm better criticizing than making a sprite.... or anything else! XD

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Cool! A DMG sprite contest it is then! I'll also be a judge, seein that I'm one of the most DMG-knowledged guys in this fan club. lol I'll see if I find a new pic later on.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Awww man what have I gottin myself into i'm not much of a spriter but i'll give it my best shot

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I dunno shes never on when i'm on and when she is on when i'm on she logs off real fast

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Dark Magican Girl club!

Heres a banner that I made, pretty cool huh?

Back