• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Pokemon Energy / Road to the Pokemon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Getting up from his seat after watching that intense battle on TV, Mijaan realised that he was going to have to train MUCH harder if he was going to get something from the Gym in pewter city. Whilst buying his supplies from the mart, he was thinking... If only his pokemon were stronger. 'I don't want them to battle eachother...' he thought to himself looking down at his pokeballs in his hand, he glanced at his other hand, that was still hurting. 'But... If we battle a trainer, i know i won't win..'

Mij looked outside through the window as rain was pouring down, 'It's too wet outside to do any real exercise too...'

Although he wasnt too keen on the rain, he decided he was probably best off going outside and looking around. Mij didnt really want to stay in pewter city too long, but he definately needed to spend a few days training before heading to Brock's gym. Pushing the door slowly as the wind and rain blew into him he eventually made his way outside and squinted as the rain started hitting his face. 'Great... What an adventure this is going to be.'
    Sarcasticly smirking to himself as he put his hands in his pockets and his head down.

He began walking and watched the rain hitting puddles on the ground. Looking around, there was nobody to be seen. 'Everyone must be inside'
    He continued to advance further down the path he was walking on until he eventually, literally, bumped into someone, which sent him flying back and his backside hit the ground.

'Oww..' mij said as he'd hurt his hand again. The pain was thumping as he gripped it with his otherhand and once again climbed to his feet. He looked up to see who he'd walked into.
    'Watch where you're going kid' The girl said. She must have been a few years older than Mij and was calling him kid. This irritated him.
    'ME!? You're the one who knocked ME over!' Mijaan yelled in her face. The two of them stared eachother down as lightning cracked in the background. A pokemon battle was brewing.
    'Kid...' She said as she pulled out a pokeball 'My names Lola, I'm a pokemon trainer. Judging by those pokeballs on your belt, i presume you're a trainer too.' Her tone was slightly cocky as she peered at Mijaan through her glasses.

He instantly replied with a similar attitude "Alright grandma, get ready to lose!" She scowled at him as he said this, but looked on as mij fumbled through his pokeball trying to decide which pokemon to use and started laughing at him.
    "Hurry up kid, I don't have all day! Just choose one.. We'll have a one on one battle." she went on laughing.
    Pulling out Horsea's pokeball, Mij thought that surely he'd have the advantage in all this rain by using a water pokemon. 'Water pokemon's power are increased by the rain, she'll never expect me to do that.' he thought to himself.
    "Go!" they said together in unison, as they both threw their pokeballs.
    "Horsea!" Horsea cheerfully announced her presence as she came out of her pokeball. She looked up at Mij and started playing in the water.
    "RAICHU!" Lola's raichu sparked a thunder cloud above as it came out of it's pokeball. It's electricity was far more intense than that of the Pikachu Mij faced earlier today. He remembered that the water weakened his pokemon because water conducts electricity very well, with horsea being a water pokemon, he'd just set horsea up for a terrible loss. This was over before it even began.

"I can tell you were hoping to use the rain in your advantage by using horsea." she said whilst smirking. "It's not going to work. I'll let you give up no-" She began to say but before she could, Horsea had already blasted a water gun attack into Raichu's face. SMACK! Raichu was hit head on and knocked back a little. It didnt know the battle had even started and it rather hurt. Raichu wiped his face and looked up angrily. Mij was grinning and Raichu was having none of this.
    "Calm yourself Raichu." she spoke soothing words and raichu relaxed itself. "Anger is not the way, we'll use strategy 4. All at once big guy."

'Strategy 4? What in the world does that mean?' Mij clenched his painful fist as Raichu stretched out its body to become as tall as possible, and lifted its tail into the air as straight as it could. 'A lightning rod?' It became clear to mij what Raichu was up to, but he couldnt think of what to do. Suddenly the rain became much heavier in pewter city and raichu seemed to be the cause. Thunderclouds stirred above them and horsea became scared. Raichu's looked back down at Horsea and grinned.
    "ROOOAAAIIII...." Electricity sparked from the orange mouses yellow cheeks. This was intense power. Horsea waited for a command from Mijaan but he was frozen in place. He didnt have any idea how to avoid the coming attack. "CCHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"
    Horsea held its ground and was hit by the biggest thunder attack Mij had ever seen, coming down from the sky and driving her straight into the ground.

"It's over." Lola said as she pulled out her pokeball to return Raichu.. But she stopped as horsea slowly pulled herself out of the hole she was in. She smirked "That thing's got guts, kid!"

"Wow.. Horsea." Mij knelt down and pulled out one of the potions he bought earlier. He rubbed her wounds and sprayed one of the potions onto horsea and after a few seconds her scratches were gone. "You alright?" he asked worryingly, But horsea simply leaped into the air.

"HORSEA!" she screamed loudly as she launched a bubble beam attack down at powerful Raichu, who began to spark again.
    "Side step and shock the beam!" Lola commanded and Raichu hopped to its left and sent a thunder shock through the bubble beam. It wasnt a powerful electric attack, though Raichu seemed to be putting everything it had into it. Horsea was knocked back and dazed quite abit, it landed on the ground and simply fired a jet of water in Raichu's direction. Raichu dodged the water gun but was hit by a second one following close behind, this knocked Raichu down on its backside.

'Wait a second. If raichu used all its power in one big attack, maybe it's now weakened. But how can I weaken it more...' He scanned his memory of horsea's past battles and remembered a time when it launched a powerful poison attack that would weaken anything.

"Horsea! Let's weaken Raichu with Toxic!" he commanded instantly as he remembered. Horsea fired a jet of purple ink like poisonous fluid at Raichu who was hit directly in the face. Raichu toppled onto its back. It flipped itself up and stood ready to fight but seemed to be running low on energy now.

"Alright Horsea. You think you can take another one of his shocks?" Mijaan asked and horsea knew exactly what to do. She leaped into the air and fired of an amazingly powerful bubblebeam. The beam grew more powerful because of the intense rain and raichu responded in exactly the same way as it did before, sidestepping and shocking the beam, which conducted the electricity from horsea and horsea was again sent to the ground. Horsea was injured but Raichu had almost completely run out of steam. Suddenly Horsea began glowing in a white evolution light! Lola gasped and stepped back as she saw Seadra appear in Horsea's stead.
    "Knock him down!" Mij shouted as Seadra fired off a powerful water attack which collided with Raichu's face. Raichu was knocked back into Lola's arms and seemed to be unable to battle. She gasped as she landed on the ground in a pile with her Raichu ontop. She returned Raichu and smiled.
    "That was some battle kid. You beat my raichu with a water pokemon, in the rain. Nobody has ever done that." She offered him is hand and he took it, lifting her to her feet. Seadra was tired and Mijaan returned her. "You should try brocks gym one day. Maybe you can succeed where i failed."

Mij's heart sank. After all that... he thought this trainer was very good and even she lost against brock. There was no way he could take him down yet, even with Horsea's evolution into Seadra, more training was needed. Princess and King were gonna be the next to fight the next trainer to come along.

"Thanks." Mij smiled "But i think we still need to train abit more." She nodded to him and began walking to the pokemon center. Mij stood looking up into the rain thinking to himself. He was happy he'd finally won a battle.

'Seadra...' he thought. 'Nice work.'

Let me know what you think to this battle,
    Comment about it in the OOC thread please :)​

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    The battle was intense and frustrating, but after I received the Boulder Badge and the TM Fire Blast, I couldn't be happier with the progress of my Pokemon. Grotle had overcome a powerful Steelix, Beedrill had beaten Brock's newly evolved Ninetails, but Ivysaur was beaten by Brock's powerful Graveler. I expected that, but I didn't expect the two evolutions that happened in the match.

Ivysaur still had a lot to learn. I wouldn't be able to harness its true power until it grows older and more experienced. Come on, it's still the same size as its last evolution and it's a premature Pokemon – still a baby, hardly a child.

As I left the gym, several awed trainers ran up to me, cheering and saying how unbelievable that battle was. I just blinked as they also asked for my autograph – it seemed they were fans of me right then and there.

Then, besides them was a camera crew. My shoulders slumped. Did they broadcast my battle with Brock live?

"How does it feel to be a top trainer here in Pewter City?" the news crew asked.

I blinked again. "Uh," I choked.

"How does it feel to have your Bulbasaur as an Ivysaur now?" they continued. "When did you start your journey?"

I raised my hands, palms out so they can stop. "Alright," I began politely. "Please stop with the questions; I'll answer them." I took in a breath. "It feels good to be a top trainer, but it really doesn't count for my successes – it's my Pokemon's successes. They've all trained long and hard for that battle and its feels as good to them as it does to me."

I quickly looked down at my tiny Ivysaur then back at the news crew. "It feels good to have my Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur, but in my opinion, it was a bit early. I just got him yesterday. I rescued him from a group of Dark trainers in Viridian City."

"You faced Dark trainers?!" the news crew gasped. I nodded.

"They were strong – they were going after a trainer's Poochyena and I couldn't allow that, so I stepped in."

"Did you win?"

I nodded, smiling. "They were strong, though," I confessed. "One had a Starmie and one had an Espeon."

The news crew looked at each, and then back at me. "Was the Starmie strong?" they asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Why?"

"From one of our sources in Cerulean City, Misty had her Starmie stolen. We are led to believe it was the Dark trainers."

My jaw dropped. "Misty had her Starmie stolen?!" I gasped.

---

After the news, I headed to the Pokemon Center where I was quickly welcomed by many other trainers who had watched my battle. Giving my Pokemon to Nurse Joy, I settled in for thirty minutes to answer their questions.

After getting my Pokemon back, I decided to go and see if I could catch a Water Pokemon. I had a strategy and people already knew I had grass types, if were weak against fire, so I would find a water Pokemon.

Stopping at a stream, I released Ivysaur from his Pokeball and gave him some water.

Suddenly, the water up and splashed on my face and on Ivysaur. I was completely soaked! Turning my head, I noticed an angry Magikarp in the stream, it looking like it wanted to battle.

I smiled. This Pokemon could work for my team if it eventually evolved into Gyrados.

Years
    Shelby shook her head and then went to the Pokémon Center. She decided that she was going to train her Pokémon more—especially her Nidoran. As Shelby was coming out of the Pokémon Center, she saw a flier on the wall. It said:

MOUNT MOON POKEMON CHALLENGE!

Think you're one of the best trainers in the area?
    Do you have the ability to take on powerful foes?
    Come to mount moon - Day 7 - and have the chance of gaining a very special Gym badge.
    More information available by calling this number...

Shelby read the sign several times. Mount Moon Pokémon Challenge, huh? Shelby thought. She knew she wanted to take the challenge right away. Shelby walked back to the training park and then paused. With all of the attractions in the city, why should I just go to one place? She wondered. Then a boy ran into her, almost knocking them both to the floor.

"Sorry lady! Did you just see the girl who beat Brock?" the boy asked excitedly. Shelby looked at him in question. He brought out a small handheld device, showing the battle. Jess?! Shelby thought, looking at the girl she had once battled. She looked at the screen, and then to the gym. There was a mob of people there that was something Shelby was sure of. She looked at the gym and then at the screen.

"Interesting," she said. Shelby brushed by the boy with all thoughts except for training leaving her head.

"Four Pokémon?" the same man asked her. Shelby shook her head and held up a single finger. "Only one Pokémon today? Alright…any level preference or Pokémon preference?"

"I'd like only rock and ground types. It would also be fine with an occasional mix with water or fire or something. As for the skill of the Pokémon and trainer, I'd like it to be fairly reasonable please," Shelby said. The man punched some data in a computer and nodded. He took her to a large field, where a boy with a giant Pokémon with a horn on its head was battling one that looked like a small puppy.

"Growl!" the little puppy Pokémon called. It sent a get of flame towards the large Pokémon. Shelby brought out her Pokedex and observed that the little puppy was a Growlithe and the much larger one was a Rhyhorn. The man disappeared back through the door, shutting it behind me.

"Are you here to battle?" a slightly older boy asked me. His hair was brown and it was fairly shaggy, dipping down into his eyes. Shelby nodded and brought out Nidoran's pokeball. The boy smiled a bit as they went to a stadium. He pushed a button and they watched as the field peeled back into a lava pit with boulders scattered here and there. Shelby frowned slightly, but otherwise didn't show her discomfort.

Shelby tossed her pokeball, and watched as Nidoran popped out. Nidoran looked around. Shelby could tell that Nidoran was startled at first, but she hoped that would change as the battle progressed. Then Nidoran looked back at its opponent, and Shelby saw a large Pokémon that looked like a giant boulder with a head, arms, and feet. Shelby quickly brought out her Pokedex. A Golem…great, an even tougher opponent than yesterday, she thought, looking back over at the Pokémon.

"Nidoran hop over to it and use double kick!" Shelby shouted. The lava bubbled slightly, but Nidoran hopped from rock to rock, before slamming its feet into the Golem. Golem got knocked off the rock and sank into the magma. Shelby's eyes widened, and she almost asked the trainer what the was doing, but then Golem leapt out of the magma, barely scarred except for where the double kick hit it. Shelby told Nidoran to go for another double kick, but this time Nidoran yelped in pain and dashed away. Shelby saw that Nidoran's feet had gotten burned.

Of course, Shelby thought, the magma was so hot that it burned Nidoran! Shelby clenched her teeth and tried to think of what to do next. If I have Nidoran attack with its horn…it shouldn't hurt as much, Shelby thought. "Nidoran use a horn attack on that Golem!" Shelby shouted. Nidoran slammed its horn into Golem's side, causing the large rock Pokémon to slip again. This time, it didn't fall and instead tackled Nidoran. Nidoran slipped and almost fell into the lava, but it dug its horn into the side of the boulder and rebounded to another.

"Nido!" it called. Nidoran lowered its head, scraping at the ground ready to go and battle that Golem some more. Shelby told it to use another double kick. Nidoran did so, its feet pounding into the Golem's rough and rocky body. Golem slammed its fist against a rock and then threw boulders at Nidoran. Each one hit with alarming power, causing Nidoran to cry out as it hit the rocky surface.

"Nidoran!" Shelby shouted. Nidoran began to slowly push itself up, but Shelby called it off. She returned Nidoran quickly, before it could do anything else that would get hurt any more than it already was. "Nice battle," she said to the boy, tucking Nidoran's pokeball away. He looked at her and nodded slightly, before recalling his Golem. Shelby turned and walked out of the building, heading for the Pokémon Center once more. It was beginning to grow late, so she also just decided to stay there for the night.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Royal
    Spoiler:

Scarecrow1113
    Spoiler:
    (Updated)

Last edited:
    Years
    Once she got inside, she saw a girl with light lilac hair sitting on one of the booths. The girl was wearing what appeared to be a brown overcoat. Underneath that was a red shirt. She also wore light blue jeans and what looked like heavy combat style boots. She also wore glasses and she had green eyes. Shelby spared her a glance, and then had Nurse Joy heal her Pokémon.

When she got Nidoran back and went to turn around, she found that the girl was standing right behind her. Shelby glanced at her and raised an eyebrow. The girl said,

"Watch where you're going, shorty."

Shelby glared at the girl. She's only like an inch taller than me, Shelby thought. Then the girl noticed the badge case Shelby had on her backpack's pocket. The girl grabbed it and then opened it. Shelby gave a shout of protest, and then watched as the girl snapped the case shut and tossed it to Shelby. They were both glaring at each other, and Nurse Joy looked like she was about to step in.

"Battle me outside, it'll be a double battle…now," the girl hissed. Shelby looked at her in surprise but then accepted the battle. I'll show this girl, she thought in annoyance. They stepped outside, the rain pounding over their heads. Shelby grabbed Nidoran and Pikachu's pokeballs. If it's a double battle she wants, Shelby thought, then it's a double battle that she'll get.

"Go!" Shelby shouted, tossing both pokeballs. They bounced in the mud once before Pikachu and Nidoran sprang out. Shelby looked at the other girl and saw that she had a larger mouse type and a water type with a shell on its back. Shelby checked her Pokedex and found that the mouse was a Raichu—Pikachu's evolved form. The other Pokémon was a Wartortle. Shelby put her Pokedex away.

"Wartortle use rain dance!" The girl shouted. Wartortle complied. The only difference Shelby could feel was that the rain began to come down harder and heavier. She raised an eyebrow, why is she doing that? It'll just enhance Pikachu's strength so I can go directly after the Wartortle. Then she looked at the Raichu and realized that was probably her idea as well. Soak my Pokémon, Shelby thought, then electrocute them.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt on the Raichu!" Shelby shouted. She had caught the girl off guard. While the girl was expecting an attack like that on Wartortle, Shelby switched it up a bit. "Nidoran use double kick on Raichu as well!" Pikachu sent lightning crashing down on the Raichu, but it simply took the attack. Nidoran charged in, slamming its feet into the Raichu's soft belly. When Nidoran tried to get away, Raichu used a body slam attack. Nidoran got half squished under the Raichu. "Pikachu use quick attack on that Raichu!" Shelby shouted.

Pikachu quickly dodged around Wartortle and slammed into Raichu. The Raichu was rather big, but Pikachu was fairly strong. "Chu!" Pikachu said. Raichu looked at its pre-evolution angrily for a moment. Then it glanced back at its trainer who was holding up four fingers. Raichu nodded and stood tall and proud, before extending its tail up toward the stormy sky. Shelby laughed.

"Oh yeah? Pikachu can do that too," Shelby said. Pikachu imitated the Raichu, and when Wartortle was about to hit it with a bubblebeam, Nidoran slammed into the Wartortle, making its powerful attack completely shoot off target. Wartortle then shot the bubblebeam at Nidoran, sending Nidoran flying backwards. Suddenly there was a burst of bright light. Lightning had struck both Pikachu and Raichu, and they were both battling for control of the beam.

"ROAAAAI!" Raichu shouted.

"CHU!" Pikachu shouted back.

Pikachu's cheeks were beginning to grow brighter and brighter. Suddenly the energy released involuntarily, slamming into Nidoran and Wartortle. Raichu simply absorbed the excess energy, taking it all in stride. Shelby clenched her teeth as she watched Nidoran slam against a tree. Pikachu fell to the ground, out cold. When she looked over at the Wartortle, she noticed that it was also knocked out as well. This relieved her slightly, but not by much. Nidoran was already beginning to look tired. Shelby recalled Pikachu and was about to call it off when Nidoran light up brightly.

Shelby heard the other girl gasp in shock. They both watched as Nidoran grew bigger. The ridge along its back grew larger as well as the horn on its head. Its ears got bigger and the claws on its feet looked sharper. When the light was gone, instead of a Nidoran standing there it was a Nidorino. It clawed the ground and lowered its horn towards Raichu.

"Horn attack!" Shelby shouted, pointing at the Raichu. Nidorino charged at full speed. The other girl told her Raichu to dodge, and it was just too quick. The Raichu dodged the attack and appeared behind Nidorino. It slammed into Nidorino with a body slam attack and then hopped backwards, its cheeks sparkling with electricity. The girl said something that Shelby didn't quite hear over the loud crash of thunder, but she was sure that Raichu heard.

All of a sudden Raichu was standing back up on its tail. "ROOOAAAAAI!" it shouted again, gathering even more electricity. "CHHHHHUUU!" Once the energy had been fully stored, it released it all in one powerful thunder attack towards Nidorino. Nidorino held its ground, digging its feet into the muddy—That's it! Shelby thought suddenly.

"Cover yourself in mud Nidorino! Hurry!" Shelby shouted. Nidorino slammed its horn down into the mud, burying down as far as it could go before the attack hit. It slammed into the spot where Nidorino was, creating a loud boom of thunder. Mud and tree limbs flew into the air, blocking both trainers' views of the fight. As the debris began to settle, Shelby and the girl both looked at the ground. There was almost something that looked like a giant crater in the ground. They both ran up to it, and Shelby saw neither sign of her Nidorino nor a sign of the Raichu.

A few seconds later, rumbling came from the crater. Raichu flew out slamming into a tree a few feet away. Nidorino surfaced next, covered in mud and marks. Shelby looked at the fainted Raichu and then at her almost fainted Nidorino. She slipped down the crater and hugged the dirty Pokémon. Nidorino nestled close to her as she hoisted it up out of the hole. The other trainer had recalled her Raichu.

"I'm Lola," the girl said. She stuck out her hand, albeit a little stubbornly. Shelby shook it. Nidorino collapsed to the ground. Shelby recalled her Pokémon and then looked to the other girl.

"Shelby is my name," Shelby said. She watched as Lola nodded curtly before turning back to the Pokémon Center. Shelby held Nidorino's pokeball slightly tightly in her hands. Then she turned away from the crater and headed towards the Pokémon Center as well. You deserve a nice, long rest, Shelby thought silently to Nidorino and Pikachu. She handed those two pokeballs once more to Nurse Joy (Nurse Joy didn't make any annoyed face or anything, and just took them) and then went to a spare room. She changed out of her dirty clothes and put on a fresh pair of not-so-muddy jeans and a new shirt. Then she walked outside. It was almost dark, but she wasn't quite tired yet. She saw Mijaan, and walked up to him.

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Scarecrow1113
    Spoiler:

MIJAAN RP!

It was still wet. Rain, rain, rain and nothing but RAIN! Mijaan wasnt in the best of moods after his battle. He thought he'd beaten one of the toughest trainers around but this trainer couldnt even beat Brock himself. 'I wonder how shelby will do against brock' he paused to think, standing in a puddle of mud he couldnt help cast his mind over their previous battle. 'I hope she's tougher than she was. Her pokemon matched mine... Next time we meet she'll have her work cut out!'
    He nodded and clenches his fist, punching the air. "We're gonna win next time!" he shouted at the top of his voice.

He began walking again, he had no idea where he was headed, all he knew was that he was on the outskirts of pewter city and needed to train his pokemon. 'Right then.' He pulled King and Princess' pokeballs from his belt. He rolled them along the ground and his pokemon appeared in a flash of white light.

'Nido!' They both grunted happily in unison and smiled at eachother. King softly rubbed his head against Princess.

"You two. We need to train." he said to his pokemon. They both smiled up at him and nodded. "I was thinking, perhaps you two could battle eachother?" he asked. Princess cocked her head to one side and looked over at king who was shaking his head.

"Nido. Nidoran. Nido" King began, trying to explain to Mij. He didnt want to fight Princess whatsoever. He was her protector, mij could see that and smiled at them.

"Then we're gonna have to find someone to battle right?" He smiled. "I heard there's a pokemon battle park in pewter city." He put his finger to his head and poked it. "If only i'd asked nurse joy where it was..." King and Princess giggled at him and both jumped on mij who caught them both. They sat on his shoulders as he walked back to pewter city. "Seadra will want to visit the pokemon center so, let's head back there!"

"Nido!" They agreed, once again in complete unison.

'These two are a brilliant pair. I bet they'd work well together in a double battle' he thought.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Day 3
    Chris stretched out his arms as he woke up in the room he'd slept in for the night at the pokemon center, he climbed out of bed and looked over to the window to see nothing but rain. After clearing up the food he left out the night before, he left his room and walked down the hallway to the pokemon centers main reception. As he caught nurse joy's attention he began to apologise. "Sorry for being so rude last night, Are my pokemon ready?"

Nurse joy smiled "Your pokemon are fully healed and ready to go!" She handed over a tray containing 2 pokeballs. Chris took them and headed outside.

Once he got outside, he began walking down a path and decided he was going to head towards viridian forest and perhaps train there. After heading north for quite some time he eventually came to large patch of trees on the outskirts of Viridian Forest. The rain came down heavy and chris quickly ran for cover under the trees. He sat down at the bottom of a tree to catch his breath when he heard some strange noises up in the trees.
    'What's that?' Chris thought as he looked above him, he could see nothing but was very curous. He climbed up the tree to see if he could see what it was he'd heard when suddenly a large amount of Kakuna fell from the branches above and one landed in his lap. Startled, chris fell out of the tree and landed with a thud on his backside.
    "BUZZZ!!!" Was all that chris could hear from the trees around him, frantlicly looking around he couldnt see anything, until four Beedrill appeared infront him. "BUZZ!!!"
    He quickly picked himself up and began running out of the forest but got knocked down by one of the Beedrill's tackle attack. Covered in mud, chris turned to look up at the beedrill who was coming back for another attack. He knew by now that outrunning these pokemon wasnt an option and he knew that they were all weak against fire attacks.
    "Arkie!" Chris called out whilst throwing his pokeball into the air. The rain was bouncing of Arkie and chris realised that this would weaken him. Chris and Arkie stood side by side and looked at eachohter for a moment. Together clearly deciding that they werent going to back down, they prepare to battle the one incoming beedrill. Arkie, standing tall and ready begins to growl.

"Go Arkie!" Chris yelled "Use bite!" Both pokemon were charging towards eachother, before long they were about to collide, but Arkie heard something coming from behind chris. More Beedrill. Arkie avoided the incoming Beedrill by dodging and began to sprint back to chris, his master.

'Why is he coming back? The battle has just started' Chris thought to himself, Not realising that there was a bunch of Beedrill looming in from behind him. "BUUZZZ!!" He saw a couple of beedrill heading right for him. Arkie leaped over chris and tackled one of the beedrill to the ground, using ember to knocked the other one off course, he then ran back to chris once again. Suddenly they were surrounded by Beedrill, there was too many to battle and no where to run. But from out of nowhere they flash in a strange black and blue light, and fall to the ground. Most of the beedrill are knocked out.
    "Carvanah! Dark pulse again!" A strange female trainer, stood wearing all black and had a strange blue symbol on her chest. Carvanah leaped into the air and pulsated dark energy which knocked the rest of the beedrill down. They both headed away from the forest and began talking.
    "Thank you" Chris said "I needed the help. By the way my names chris."
    "My name's Missy. I am from saffron city." She smiled, she looked at him kindly "And this is Carvanah."
    "Me and Arkie here were planning on training before heading to Viridian gym!" Chris announced grinning. "But that didnt go too well!"
    "Ah right, Hey wait..." She looked at chris a second. "Chris right? Do you know Mijaan?"
    Chris nodded "Yes! My biggest rival. He's ahead of me and in pewter city already! I'm hoping to meet with him soon. I just wanna get Viridian's Gym badge first."
    "Could I tag along?" She asked nicely. "I mean, I have something for Mij, from Professor oak." Chris nodded and smiled.
    "Could you help me get ready for my gym battle?" he asked "Arkie needs some training!"
    "Yeah why not?" She smiled.
    After getting ready, chris asked Missy to have her carvanah dodge Arkie's ember attacks. Arkie spent most of his energy over 20 minutes firing weak ember attacks, trying to improve his aim. Eventually, his accuracy was improved slightly and chris wanted to continue training more, having arkie tackle and bite. Carvanah dodged most of Arkies attacks. They trained for an hour in all and eventually everyone was tired.

"Pokemon center?" missy asked. Chris nodded and they began to head back to Viridian City's pokemon center.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Chris515
    Spoiler:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    "Ivysaur, you go and battle this Pokemon," I told my tiny grass Pokemon. He looked up at me, shocked, and then at the Magikarp with a determined expression.

I backed up slowly and then pointed a finger at the Magikarp. "Pick it up with Vine Whip and throw it against a tree!" I commanded.

Ivysaur nodded and two vines shot out from his bulb grabbing the Magikarp and pulling it out of the water. It wiggled quickly in Ivysaur's vines, trying to get free.

"Throw it!" I shouted. Ivysaur pulled his vines back and snapped them forward, releasing the Magikarp. It flew through the air and finally collided with a hard clunk against a nearby tree. It quickly picked itself up with its tail and hopped over to the river and quickly jumped in.

Where'd it go? I asked myself. Ivysaur bent over the edge to see where it went. Then I gasped.

"Back up!" I shouted, but it was too late. The Magikarp flew up out of the water and smacked Ivysaur right in the face. My Pokemon fell backwards, but pulled himself up quickly. I also noticed on the Magikarp that there were several black scales. I narrowed my eyes. That wasn't normal.

The Magikarp once again submerged under water.

"Use your vines to fish out in the water." I told Ivysaur. He quickly obeyed and pushed his vines quickly in the water and started to move them around to see if he could find anything moving. Suddenly, I heard a snap and Ivysaur looked like he was hurt – his face was twisted in a mask of pain and his eyes were wide with disbelief. "Pull your vines up!" I shouted. Ivysaur did so and swung up his vines. And do you know what came along with one of them? The Magikarp!

It had bitten one of Ivysaur's vines and wasn't to get off easily.

"Ivy, ivy, IVY!" My Pokemon shouted franticly, waving its vines back and forth, trying to get the Magikarp to drop.

Then I got an idea. "Smack it against a tree." I shouted. Ivysaur stopped waving his vines, then quickly swung the one Magikarp was holding at a tree. Magikarp's body collided hard with the tree and it let go of Ivysaur's vine. When it did, Ivysaur looked at his vine sadly.

I took an empty Pokeball out of my bag quickly and stepped up to the Magikarp. I let it drop on its head and watched it as it was engulfed with a pink light. It was transported into the Pokeball and began to shake…

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Another hour of training went by, and Tackle hadn't faded in any more, Magikarp seemed to be stuck on it. It didn't matter either way, Magikarp was getting visibly tired from the continued dodging and log butting.
    "Alright, let's get on our way again!". Nova called to his fish, then recalled all three of his pokemon. Looking down as he walked, Nova was just a tad disappointed that Magikarp was still for the most part, useless in battle, 'Although, we did manage to improve her speed a tad…'. Nova continued walking, and left to his own thoughts, hardly noticed that it had started raining even harder, and that he had entered Viridian Forest.

Nova snapped back into reality as he noticed the rain had gotten lighter, almost nonexistent in fact. Looking around, Nova realized the weather hadn't gotten better, but the trees acted as an umbrella, thus keeping the forest, for the most part, dry although cold. Stumbling along the uneven ground, Nova had difficulties keeping from falling into tall grass, and no doubt, a ton of mud. The trek through the forest didn't go by without incident, however. Getting angered that, for how long he had been wandering through the forest, it didn't seem like he was making any headway, he kicked a small rock at a tree, and just as he thought things couldn't get anymore annoying, a swarm of Beedrill came shooting down from the tree, about 10 or 11. Smirking at his own luck, Nova sent out his Machop and Houndour.

"Machop, use Focus Energy, and Houndour use Roar!!", Nova smirked at his own luck, 'Beedrill? Really?' Machop took a deep sigh, then concentrated for a minute or so, then opened his eyes, looking ready to go. Houndour in the meantime roared at the oncoming Beedrill, temporarily scattering them, and giving Machop the chance to focus. "Alright, good job you two, now Machop get ready to Counter that Beedrill to your left! And Houndour, use Ember on the Beedrill in front of you!", Nova ordered, while dodging an incoming Beedrill. Machop took up a defensive position as he prepared to counter, Houndour threw back his head, and cackled shortly before sending a set of three fireballs at the bugs in front of him. The Beedrill that the fireballs hit buzzed angrily then flew back and went in for a tackle. Machop meanwhile had countered the Beedrill perfectly and sent it flying off wounded.

"Machop, get over to Houndour and cover him with a Karate Chop! Houndour, focus your energy into an ember, I want these bugs gone!", Nova grinned as Machop leapt in front of Houndour, then at one of the Beedrill adeptly. Smashing it into the ground, he grinned then backed off as Houndour gave a bark that he was ready to let loose. The ember attack launched forward, engulfing another couple of Beedrill in the flames. The Beedrill fell to the ground, both fainted. Looking around, Nova realized, 'Hey wasn't there another Beedrill? I don't think that I miscounted…', a moment after Novas' realization, a sharp cry was heard, Machop had gotten blindsided by a Beedrill being sneaky. 'No! I hate it when I'm right!', Nova raised his poke ball, ready to recall the superpower pokemon, but Machop shook his head sharply as he noticed what his trainer was about to do. Nova pondered the choice for a second, then looked back at Machop and said, "Fine, but let's get through this fast! Machop use a Seismic Toss on the Beedrill that got you!"

He ran forward, jumped, then grabbed the bug by its' stinger, and gave it a good hard throw into the ground. Landing, it was obvious that he was getting tired. Taking another quick look around, Nova found that his Pokemon had taken out all but one Beedrill! 'Nice…I didn't know that Beedrill were as lame as this, or that these two were so strong.' The Beedrill was looking rather shaken that his friends had all either ditched him, or fainted. Giving a desperate buzz, the bug went in for a twin-needle. Machop and Houndour had easily evaded the attack, even though they were both injured and tired. Giving the bug a look of disdain, Nova ordered Houndour to get rid of it with a Roar. The dog roared for all it was worth, and watched as the Beedrill flew away, buzzing loudly, apparently frightened. Cheering for his two pokemon, Nova grinned at them, then, "Yeah, that was, admittedly impressive, you guys! Ahh, you deserve a rest!", shooting the pokemon with red beams, they were returned to their pokeballs. Looking down at Magikarps' pokeball, Nova couldn't help but wonder if it would ever be useful.

It was then that Nova noticed that he was in a wet area. Looking around, Nova only then realized how far he had wandered during the fight, it had taken him all the way to the other end of the forest! However, it wasn't sun and daisies upon finding the exit; it was still raining hard, if not harder then when he had entered the forest. An image of Machop entered his head, and Nova remembered the Beedrill sting he had suffered. Sending the pokemon out, Nova inspected him, and deduced that an antidote would be necessary. Pulling one out, Nova quickly applied it, and Machop gave a small cry as the spray contacted it. "Hey, the stinging is better then being poisoned, isn't it?", Nova assured Machop. "Alright, your all better now, back in the ball…", pulling the pokeball out, Machop disappeared soon.

Entering the rain once again, Nova pulled up his hood and resumed the journey to Pewter City in silence. 5 minutes later, and Nova spotted a kid in a raincoat running towards him, pokeball in hand. 'You have GOT to be kidding me…', he thought. When the kid was within a yard or so, he began talking, "Hey, let's battle! 2 on 2, let's go!"
    "Hey, my pokemon are pooped right now, how about we go to Pewter and battle once they are healed up? I hope that Pewter City is close, at least?", Nova replied quickly. The kid pondered for a minute, then answered, " Alright, that sounds good to me, Pewter is in fact right over there!", he pointed off in the distance. Nova smiled then started walking again, "Hm, I'm Nova. What's your name?", the kid replied with, "Lucien! Nice to meet you, Nova.". Grinning, Nova knew that it would be an interesting battle.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Royal
    The pokeball rocks around violently and a purple energy glows around the ball. the center button of the pokeball flashes black... and suddenly the Red section of the pokeball turns black. The black stripe of the pokeball turns red, and the button returns to its original white colour...
    Spoiler:

Swiftswim
    Spoiler:

MIJ RP

Mijaan walked towards the pokemon center with King and Princess sat on his shoulders, rain still pattering on their heads.
    "Nidooraaan!" they were singing together happily, Mij smiled, he wondered what they were singing about but he was so happy that his pokemon were getting along with him so well. They didnt really like him at first, but now things had changed around. Eventually he got to the pokemon center and he noticed a familiar face.

"Hey!" Shelby waved over at Mij. Her voice was quiet under the sound of his two pokemon singing in his ears. He patted them both on the head and raised his finger to his lips. They quickly got the idea. Noticing shelby, princess quickly ran over to her and leaped into her arms. She was knocked back slightly but happy to see princess finally come out of her shell. "Hey you!" Shelby smiled and hugged her.

"Nido!" King grunted and watched shelby carefully from Mij's shoulder.
    "It's okay king. Don't worry about me!" Shelby waved and placed Princess back on the ground. King jumped down to make sure princess was alright.
    "Return, both of you." Mij said as he pushed the pokemon center door, he returned his pokemon to their pokeballs. "Give me a few minutes" Mij smiled at shelby and entered the pokemon center. Shelby followed but waited by the door.

After five minutes or so, Mij's pokemon were fully healed and they were both headed down a path talking.

"So how are your pokemon doing since earlier?" Shelby asked. Mij paused for a moment. 'Should I even answer that? What if she's just trying to find out what we've learned?' They continued to walk for a few seconds and Mij stopped in his tracks.

"Isnt that..?" Mij was stopped by Nova pushed past him, he was running to the pokemon center with another kid along side him. They were in a hurry it would seem.

The other kid shouted at the top of his voice. "Let's hurry up! I need to battle!"

"Battle?" Shelby said.. "I've gotta see this. Come on!" She tugged on Mij's arm and grinned.

Mij just laughed and shook his head. "I can't believe this, I remember him from the other day. He's the guy I saw the other day with Houndour." Mij let shelby drag her off and realised. "Hey! Arent I the one that drags you around!?"

They both giggled and started to run for abit. Eventually coming to a stop outside the pokemon center.
    "Well shelby! It's been an eventful day. Me and Seadra-" He was cut off mid sentence.
    "SEADRA? WHAT!?" she looked absoloutley shocked "Wait... didnt you catch that horsea today? It evolved already?"
    BUMP! Mijaan was knocked to the ground. Squinting and rubbing his head, he looked up. Nova had walked into him backwards and knocked him down, not even realising he'd done it Nova continued to talk to the trainer stood next to him. Shelby helped mij up and they both stood and watched as the trainers readied themselves for battle.

"...that guy..." Mijaan rubbed his head more... and glared on angrily.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Chris and Missy had reached the pokemon center in no time and they handed their pokemon over to be treated by nurse joy. Chris was still injured from the beedrill attack and wanted to have a lay down. Missy decided to take a nap also.

They both shared a room and were tired out. Before long, missy was fast asleep and it didnt take long for chris to fall asleep also. Waking up 30 mintes later, decided that he was probably not going to fall back to sleep. He struggled to climb out of bed because of all his bruises but eventually sneaked out of the room and walked back down to the pokemon centers main desk. He nodded and nurse joy who simply smiled and handed his pokemon over to him.
    Chris walked over to the garden outside and called out both of his pokemon, Arkie and Abra. Sat together for a while they all ate waiting for missy to wake up. Little did chris know that Missy had already woken up. She was sat in their room contacting her head office. Not long after, she was in the main reception receiving her pokemon from nurse joy and speaking to her. Joy pointed to the cafeteria Missy headed in that direction.
    Chris was sat playing with his pokemon, they were both having fun after the beedrill attack. Abra was teleporting around and Arkie was leaping after him. It was an enjoyable sight. Missy called out Carvanah to join in the fun.
    "How are you feeling?" Missy asked. Chris just smiled and looked up at her.
    "Abit better. But still bruised." He said quitely. He didnt want his pokemon to know how hurt he was.
    After a while, they all went for a walk. Pokemon following behind, still playing together. Eventually they came across a injured bird pokemon on the ground. Chris flipped open his pokedex and scanned the pokemon. It was spearow.

"We need to get to get this guy to a pokemon center." Missy looked at chris seriously "And fast!"
    Chris picked up Spearow and carried it as they ran to the pokemon center. Abra teleported ahead and held open the door as they ran inside. Spearow was wet through and injured. Nurse joy and chansey quickly went to work on the injured spearow.
    "We'll let you know how this guy is as soon as possible."

Missy and Chris sat around for hours waiting. Abra sat on Chris's shoulder comforting him by patting his head, Arkie licked chris's had every now and then. It was getting late and they'd spent hours watching the tv waiting.

Nurse joy came over to tell them spearow was okay. Spearow flew in behind and landed near chris. It bowed to thank him and motioned for chris to come outside. Nurse joy understood.
    "It wants to battle you chris. Chansey explained to me earlier. He's thankful for your efforts in helping him. He might even join you if you beat him" Chris's eyes lit up as he ran outside.

"Come on Arkie!" Chris commanded and Arkie quickly followed outside.
    Spearow was ready for battle.
    Chris pointed at spearow, who was flying at about head height. "Ember attack Arkie!" Arkie unleashed a powerful ember attack in the direction of spearow. Reacting quickly, Spearow flied up to avoid the ember attack and quickly responded with a insanely fast quick attack. Unable to avoid the attack, Arkie readied himself for the blow and was hit head on and knocked back. Still standing Arkie looked up and realised spearow was in a vunerable position after using the quick attack and charged in for a tackle attack without even a command from chris.
    Spearow fluttered back some, but remained mostly unharmed and ready to continue the fight.
    "Arkie, Smokescreen now!" Chris yelled out to his pokemon. Spearow quickly responded before Arkie could start using smoke screen by kicking sand into his eyes using Sand Attack. This disoerientated Arkie quite alot and left him wide open. Spearow then followed up with a vicious fury attack to Arkie's side, knocking the pokemon to the ground. Arkie quickly rolled back to his feet and tried to find Spearow. He was still slightly blinded.

"Try an ember attack!" chris shouted and Arkie quickly launched a fireball in spearows direction, but spearow didnt even need to move, Arkie's aim was way off and the fireball flew past spearow, who then flew in for another attack. Arkie managed to dodge the attack but was clearly tired out and unable to focus his attacks on the spearow.
    "Return" chris said as he pointed his pokeball towards Arkie. The red beam of light hit Arkie and he was returned to his pokeball.
    "Abra!" Chris pointed. Abra was sat on chris's shoulder this whole time and knew exactly how to take spearow down. He teleported into the fray. Spearow was ready to engage Abra. It flew in for an attack but Abra teleported to one side. Spearow was annoyed and continued to launch fury attacks at Abra, who simply avoided every blow using only his teleport ability. Spearow soon grew tired. When chris realised spearow had gotten tired from the fight, he called out a command to Abra.
    "Flash!" he said and abra responded by blinding spearow in an imense flash of bright yellow light. Spearow couldnt see. Abra then floated above spearow who was on the ground trying to shake off its weakened vision.
    "Try your hidden power!" Chris said. Abra nodded and pointed his hand down at spearow. It began to glow purple and so did spearow. Suddenly, spearow shot back into a tree and was injured. Using this ability tired abra out, but spearow was in a much worse state. Realising this, chris launched a pokeball at spearow and looked at missy who had crossed her fingers.
    "Let's hope!" she said.
    Nurse joy, Missy, Chris and Abra watched as the pokeball began to shake...

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Chris515
    The pokeball rocks back and forth on the ground... Everyone watches on hopeful...
    Spoiler:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    (OOC: I'll just start up where you left me, Mike)

Nova and Lucien had started to talk about little things like the weather and such, it was obvious they were both itching for the battle to come.
    "Argh, this is taking forever, I wish that we could get this battle started already!", Lucien had said. Nova smirked, then felt something against his back, he shrugged it off, then, "Heh, take it easy Lucien, it shouldn't be too much longer now, we've been waiting for about 15 minutes now, and the injuries my pokemon had should take just a little longer to heal up! Then the battle will happen, you don't want a battle at only half strength, right?", grinning, Lucien put a thumbs up, then walked into the pokemon center. Nova followed him in, and was met with a smiling face, and 2 shining pokeballs. Grinning, Nova thanked Nurse Joy then grabbed Lucien and dragged him outside, to a nearby park.

Hearing footsteps, Nova glanced back, and found that there were two trainers following them, 'Heh, must be my lucky day, they probably want a battle or something.', just then Nova heard the two say something about watching the battle. 'Oh…So they are gonna watch, eh?'. Reaching the park, Nova and Lucien took position at opposite ends of the field, and sent out two pokemon apiece. Houndour and Machop stood at attention, while the light cleared from Lucien's choices. A small white pokemon, and something reminiscent of a whack-a-mole were revealed. Nova was unfamiliar with these two pokemon, so took his pokedex from his pocket and scanned away.
    "Ralts, the feeling pokemon. Ralts has the ability to sense the emotions of people. If its trainer is in a cheerful mood, this Pokémon grows cheerful and joyous in the same way.", and then, "Diglett, the mole pokemon. It burrows through the ground at a shallow depth. It leaves raised earth in its wake, making it easy to spot. Diglett lives about one yard underground where it feeds on plant roots. It sometimes appears aboveground."

'Hm, it looks like they are psychic and ground type, if the pokedex is to be trusted anyways…', Nova thought, then grinned as he finished up the check, ready for the battle. Lucien didn't wait for Nova to make the first move, however, and ordered his Ralts to use a confusion attack on Houndour. 'Ha, doesn't he know that dark types have a resistance to psychic moves?', Nova thought. And sure enough, the confusion attack had no effect, however, the Ralts wasn't shocked. Instead, it was grinning. Nova looked at the small psychic type in confusion, before he realized that Diglett was gone! Glancing around, Nova ordered Machop to use Focus Energy, in hopes of sensing the mole before it could get a hit off.

"Diglett, come up now!", Lucien called out, and snapped as Diglett surfaced right underneath Houndour, going in for a tackle. At that moment, Machop dove at Houndour, shoving it out of the way, and taking the hit himself. "Oh, man. That looked like it hurt! Houndour, get up and Bite that Ralts!", Houndour was getting into the battle, he knew that this would be a good one. Charging at Ralts, he barked at it loudly, then bit it right in its' head. The Ralts cried out in pain, trying to get Houndour to release its' head from his mouth. Houndour bit harder, then released the psychic type from his mouth, albeit into the air, though still released. Houndour cackled at the amusing thing he had done. Machop groaned as it got up, and glared at Diglett, ready for more. Looking over at Machop, Nova ordered a Karate Chop, and he was only too happy to oblige. "Diglett, get out of the way! Ralts…can you still battle?", Lucien commanded, then looked at Ralts, it was clearly injured badly from the bite, but quickly adjusted its' composure, to that of a determined stance.

Machop leapt into the air, and slammed his arm into the ground, spewing forth a cloud of dust. The dust was definitely hindering Nova's side, although he understood that Lucien would have a much better time then him. "Machop, Houndour, get out of the dust cloud, now!", Nova said, worried that it might be too late. His worries were well founded, it seemed, as a loud yelp was heard. Houndour exited the cloud in a damaging barrel roll, Machop hopped out shortly after. Both pokemon were panting, and so far Diglett hadn't even been hit yet! Lucien was cheering for the mole, and Ralts became angered that it was being ignored. The battle was at a standstill until the dust cloud had disappeared. "Hey, Lucien, why didn't you attack? You lost an opening there!", Nova called to the other side of the field.
    "Yeah well, I wanted to make things interesting!", Lucien called back. Grinning, Nova looked over the battle field, Ralts appeared as if one more hit would take it down, and Diglett looked just fine. Glancing at the spot where Machop had missed Diglett, an indent was clearly shown. 'That's it! I'll be able to expose Diglett with that!', Nova grinned at his plan.

'First to mix things up…', Nova thought, then said, "Houndour, use Roar on that Ralts! And Machop, go get that Diglett!". Machop sighed, then took off across the field at the Diglett, and Houndour ran to the feeling pokemon and then roared. Ralts looked freaked out for a second, then recovered from the shock after 5 or so seconds, even more angered. During that time, Machop had successfully herded Diglett back underground, and then Nova started the plan, "Karate Chop the ground, where you hit it before. Over and over, go!", Machop looked taken aback at this slightly, but followed the command nevertheless.

"Hah, have you lost it? Attacking the ground won't help you get Diglett! He hasn't lost once yet! You can't win!", Lucien smirked after his declaration. However, Machop had pounded the ground until it was flying everywhere, and Diglett was revealed, completely shocked. After casting a confident smile Luciens' way, he ordered Machop to use Karate Chop at full power. Machop glared at the mole, 'Your time has come!', he thought as his hand and Diglett's head met. The resulting smash sent dust into the air once again, although, for whatever reason, a burst of light could be seen for a few seconds. And when the dust cleared, not only was Diglett fainted, but so was Machop! Both trainers were clueless as to how this could have happened, although the answer became clear with a sharp cry, "Kirlia!!"

Lucien and Nova cast their gaze over to where Ralts once was, in its' place was a bigger, stronger looking pokemon. "Whoa, what's that?", Nova asked. Pulling out his pokedex, he found that it was called Kirlia, The Emotion Pokemon. Staring at Kirlia, Lucien smiled and congratulated it, pleased with its' evolution. Kirlia smiled and then waved a hand, and Machops' unconscious body levitated for a few seconds, then was set on the ground. Nova recalled Machop rather quickly after that. Kirlia smiled again, although it was still obviously pained from the bite attack from before. "Wow…Hm, it's still a psychic type, let's go for another bite!", Nova ordered. Kirlia was too caught up in the attention it received from its' trainer to realize it was being attacked. Houndour smashed into Kirlia, cackling, then bit its' head once again, and swung the Kirlia around and then threw it into the air. When it landed, Kirlia was obviously not getting up.

"Wow, good job Ral--Err, Kirlia. Return.", recalling Kirlia, Lucien said, "It looks like his endurance hasn't changed too much…Thanks for the battle, Nova! Now I have to go to the pokemon center!", Nova grinned at Houndour, then dropped to pet it, and for some reason, his thunderstone fell out of his pocket.

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

SwiftSwim
    Something happened to Nova!
    Spoiler:

Years
    Shelby looked at the thunderstone that was lying on the ground. Pikachu, was her instant thought. She stepped forward, about to grab it when she remembered it belonged to the boy. Whoops, she thought. She walked up to the boy and dug around in her pack for a few seconds. He watched her curiously as she produced the item she found. It was the power glove. The boy's eyes lit up.

"You have that thunderstone, and I would like it," Shelby said. "And this power glove will be helpful for your Machop." She offered up the power glove. The boy took it and then handed her the thunderstone. "Thanks a lot," Shelby said, storing the item away. "I'm Shelby, by the way."

"I'm Nova," the boy replied. "Just curious, but what are you going to use that thunderstone for?" Shelby glanced up at him and smiled slightly. "Well…I mean I know you'll evolve a Pokémon with it," Nova said, rubbing the back of his head.

"It's for my Pikachu," was Shelby's easy reply. Her finger accidentally brushed a button on one of the pokeballs. Suddenly Pikachu sprang out, blinking and looking around. Nova looked down at the small mouse. Pikachu's gaze went from its trainer to the thunderstone. Oh crap, Shelby thought, attempting to hide it. Pikachu leapt up at her, making her fall over into the mud. Again? And I just changed, Shelby thought as she tried to keep Pikachu away from the stone. Shelby heard Mijaan laughing, but she decided to yell at him later.

"I don't think Pikachu's going to—" Nova began.

"Pikachu no! This isn't for now—"

Then Pikachu touched its tail to the stone. Shelby watched the little Pokémon erupt in a flash of white light. Her eyebrow twitched. She was holding a Pikachu moments before, but then it grew into its evolution; a Raichu. "Rai!" it said happily. Shelby opened her mouth to say something, but then she realized how happy the Pokémon looked. With a small sigh and a little shake of her head. She brought out her pokeball and then recalled Raichu before turning to Mijaan.

He was still laughing, but had just clapped a hand over his mouth. Shelby walked up to him and looked up. She said, "Not. Funny!" Then he started laughing again. Nova watched silently, blinking in confusion. "At least I'll have a powerful Pokemon for the Mt. Moon competition," Shelby said, sticking out her tongue at Mijaan. Nova blinked,

"What competition?"

Shelby pointed to a flier. She and Mijaan watched as Nova jogged over and read the flier. Then they looked at each other, before shrugging.

(OOC: Wow this looks really teeny here...and it was like 3/4 of a page on word ><; )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ((OOC: Ahhh! I'm really far behind! I'll make my posts longer once I have the time, but for now I just gotta get started >_< ))

The trees were beginning to spread out, and Oak's lab once again came into Reegn's view. Reegn noticed that several people were already there, and wondered if they'd notice him. As he came closer, he realized they were too enthralled in grabbing their new pokemon. No one was paying attention to him, and Reegn decided to keep it that way. For now, at least. Hell, who cares if someone notices him? Reegn changed from his casual, slightly hunched walk and bounded across to where Professor Oak was facing toward the new trainers, seemingly lost in memories of times past.

"Hey, Professor!" Reegn said in an oddly airy way, making sure as many people as possible could hear. "I didn't really hear your speech or anything, but I signed up so I'm getting my own pokemon anyway. Later!" and with that Reegn quickly walked over to where he assumed the pokeballs where, making sure to not let Oak reply to his comment. A few of the trainers were looking at him as if he were something of mild curiosity, but most looked as if they had spotted an item of food that had been left in the sun for weeks. Maybe making such an entrance wasn't the best of ideas? He really did care what people thought of him, it seemed. Reegn's head began to hurt a bit, so he just bumped into someone's shoulder as hard as he could before checking out the remaining pokeballs. Good, there were still quite a few left. However, only one caught his eye. It was an average pokeball, just like the rest, except it had a small dent in its side.

"Perfect," Reegn muttered to himself. Then he hit himself in the head for muttering to himself and took the dented pokeball. It made Reegn's hand tingle holding the ball, which wasn't so pleasant. He decided to avoid this by using the sleeve of his jacket as a glove by pulling it out. Better. After looking over his shoulder, Reegn discovered the sensation might be because the pokeball he had chosen was from the electrical element's section. Reegn felt like releasing his new pokemon right in the middle of the crowd, but his feet carried him over to an area right by the lab where no one was at the time. Oh well, this would work just as well. Reegn held the red and white sphere at shoulder length and clicked the button at its center with his index finger. He could feel the small wave of energy that went through the air as a semi-transparent stream of silver light left the ball. In seconds, the silvery mist had formed into... another pokeball? Reegn rushed over to it and picked it up, leaving the original behind. Strange, this one didn't seem to have a release button. Other than that, it looked just like a pokeball, except for two lines on the red half. Probably scratches. Having no other choice, Reegn made his way to Professor Oak, this time speaking in a less noticeable voice.

"Um, professor guy, I think that I got a pokeball that didn't work," Reegn said in his best sorry sounding and non-accusatory voice.

"Well, let's start off with the basics," said Oak, as if their previous "conversation" had never happened. "Was there anything different about the pokeball you received?" Now that the professor had mentioned it, Reegn felt like an idiot. Of course something was wrong with the pokeball, it had had a dent in it. Of course, that didn't explain why another pokeball had come out of it. At this Reegn brought the mystery pokeball up so he could examine it again. "Ah, so this is the 'deficient' pokeball, you say," Oak said as he gently took it out of Reegn's hand. However, to Reegn's horror, after taking the pokeball Professor Oak let out a gasp and quickly dropped it to the ground, his hair standing on end and looking burnt.

"What happened, professor?" Reegn said in astonishment.

"It seems that I can no longer identify a voltorb and might have to consider glasses. After all, what type of pokemon professor would I be if I couldn't even do that?" said Oak well naturedly.

"Er," Reegn didn't really know how to reply to this, so he just looked down at his pokemon.

"No matter, I am sure that this is boreing you 'to tears,' as they say. However, before you leave I am thinking that you would need these," at which point Oak gave Reegn a small, red pokedex and five pokeballs. "As I am sure you know, this is the standards received with your starter pokemon," Oak continued. Reegn hurriedly gave his thanks and took the items, storing them in the many pockets of his over large cargo pants. He ran as fast as he could to where he had dropped Orbit's, as that was what he had decided to call voltorb, pokeball. Without knowing why, Reegn had developed a liking towards the defect of Orbit's pokeball, and wouldn't want to have it replaced by a new one. Orbit was rolling by Reegn's side, making no sound at all. This made Reegn feel odd as he continued to where he had dropped the pokeball, so he tried to talk to Orbit.

"Hey there, um, Orbit. That's what you'll be called from now on, 'k?," Orbit didn't seem to care what he was called, and continued to roll along by Reegn's side. "I hope that you'll like coming with me on my little adventure of sorts. It will be really fun, I promise," Although Reegn was speaking to Orbit, it was still invigorating to think about what lie ahead on his journey through Kanto. Orbit, however, was as silent as ever and continued to roll along by its trainer. Reegn gave up at this point and walked on in silence. It was going to be a long journey if his own pokemon didn't even try to communicate with him. Most pokemon can't actually talk, but at least most make an effort to express what they're thinking to their trainer. Soon enough Reegn came across Orbit's pokeball, nestled in among the grass. He picked it up and returned Orbit to its confines, feeling that it wouldn't make a difference to Orbit, since he didn't seem to take an interest in anything. Reegn had already said goodbye to his parents the night before, and felt like it was time to leave Pallet. However, there was one more thing that he wished to do.
    "Hey, you, dude in the blue hat, lets fight!" Perfect, at least a few people had noticed. Even spending a few minutes with Orbit made Reegn feel bored and restless. "Yeah, you, c'mon!" Reegn hoped that he had challenged someone who was cool. That way the crowd was definitely sure to stay, and he could get some people's attention. Actually winning didn't matter too much to Reegn, as long as he put up a fight. He pulled out his odd, overly large belt to make sure people could see it. Reegn knew that it wasn't cool at all, but it was an attention grabber and still made him feel confident. The guy in the blue hat had finally turned around at this point, and Reegn couldn't help feeling disappointed. His opponent's skin was a pasty white and he had the distinct look of being a "nerd". Already, the crowd was thinning, obviously going away to watch a more promising battle or find opponents of their own.
    "Hi, I'm Josh," said the boy in a voice that sounded like his nose was clogged. "I suppose I could do battle with you," wordlessly, he pulled a pokeball out of his pocket, and pressed the button that would release the pokemon inside. Out of it came a shabby looking pokemon with bumpy green skin. The bulbasaur let out a faint cry and the bulb on its back pulsated a little. Reegn, although put off by the sticky appearance of this pokemon, didn't pause a second and quickly released Orbit, who glared at the bulbasaur as if it would have liked to tear it limb from limb had it had hands. Orbit obviously didn't take too kindly to its advisory. Reegn ignored the murderous look in Orbits eyes, which were awfully frightening, and pulled out his newly acquired pokedex to see how bulbasaur would most likely act in battle. Bulbasaur resisted electricity, which put Reegn at a disadvantage, but it also primarily used special attacks, meaning it would hit Orbit on his strongest defense. Stalling would probably be the best choice in this situation. Josh was using his own pokedex to check up on Orbit, but seemed to be taking longer. Reegn used this to his advantage and immediately ordered Orbit to set up a light screen. The circular pokemon let loose a brilliant charge of light that formed into a shimmering, protective field that surrounded it. Orbit would be able to take quite a beating now, for the time being. However, Josh had now caught on and bulbasaur's plant was growing larger, until it burst open at the top, letting loose several ominous looking seeds. It was leech seed. Orbit, without waiting for a command, started zapping seeds out of the air, so that none even reached him. However, bulbasaur was now charging forward in what was probably a tackle. Its rasping breath was coming out in excited gasps, and Orbit was temporarily drained of energy from its rapid fire of thundershocks. Reegn quickly gathered himself again and hurriedly commanded Orbit to use defense curl, hopefully watering down the already low power of the attack. Bulbasaur bounced off of Orbit, and retreated back a few steps, its legs looking stiff. Reegn checked his pokedex and found out why. Orbit's static had paralyzed the grass type pokemon, and it could now hardly move. That was good. Reegn took the opportunity to let Orbit use charge and defense curl a few times, until Orbit was now a glowing ball of light. After all, there was no point in firing away with resisted thundershocks. Bulbasaur, on the other hand, was still wincing in pain trying to move. Josh was giving it encouragement, but obviously didn't have any items to heal paralysis. Reegn then commanded Orbit to unleash his charged up thundershock, feeling the battle was already won. Orbit's glowing exterior seemed to leap off him and join with the bolt of lightning that was racing towards bulbasaur. The pokemon gave out a cry of pain and was launched back several feet. To Reegn's surprise, it got back up, although not too quickly. Josh gave his pokemon the thumbs up and stood there adjusting is glasses, smirking at Reegn. This confused him an awful lot. Until he saw Orbit. There were a few seedlings that were lodged into its otherwise perfectly circular exterior. Somehow, several seeds had hit Orbit.

"Heh, I knew that my pokemon's tackle wouldn't work, but I was able to use leech seed at close range using the attack. While you were charging up, you were not able to notice leech seed draining your pathetic voltorb's vitality. And now, you lose," said Josh with an annoyingly smug voice. Reegn had previously thought to himself that if he lost he would be fine, but now he was filled with rage. How could he have lost to someone like Josh? Orbit was slowly revolving on the spot, static crackling around it. Never the less, it was obvious that this wasn't enough energy for it to continue the fight. It took all of Reegn's self control to shake Josh's slimy hand and give him his prize money before withdrawing Orbit and running off, away from Pallet. This was not a good way to start off his journey.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Mijaan couldnt help but laugh more at Shelby being covered in mud. The rain was washing it down her clothes and she looked annoyed.

"Shut up!" She punched Mij in the head and he fell the the ground. She gasped and look down, in her anger she'd actually smacked Mij to the floor... She didnt mean to. Mij crawled away from her and stood up, rubbing his head once again. It kinda hurt.
    "What is it with people today..." He thought, he caught a glance of Nova was healing his pokemon with the potions he'd received... and fitting a glove onto Machops hand.
    Ignoring shelby, Mij walked over to the trainer.

"Hey." Nova said as he returned his pokemon. "Nova." he put out his hand. Mij shook it and smiled.
    "Nova eh? I'm Mijaan. Battle?" Mijaan quickly offered and Nova was happy to accept.
    'Umbreon... Hondour' Mijaan thought to himself... 'No, No, I need to train King and Princess.'
    "Would you like a double battle?" Nova offered, he'd just had one and his pokemon were well practiced at the concept now. Mijaan grinned at the idea and nodded. he knew what he was going to do. They split up and each took a side of the battlefield.
    "GO!" They both shouted. Four pokeballs landed in the center of the field and of course, Four pokemon appeared. Machop and Houndour representing Nova, King and Princess, the two little nidoran, representing Mij.

Scanning the nidoran in his pokedex, Nova seemed happy enough. "Alright Houndour!" He began, He pondered on how to order his pokemon to attack pokemon both named Nidoran. "The pink one! Ember, go!" Hondour didnt hesitate to use his ember attack, accurately striking King with a nasty fireball in the face. King was knocked back but didnt seem to flinch too much.

"Alright King. Focus energy!! Princess, keep your eye on machop!" Mijaan commanded, the pokemon followed their orders. Nova gave out his orders but Mijaan didnt hear them, he was busy giving his own. Machop ran in towards King but princess was having none of it. He ran straight in for a tackle attack and smacked Machop in the side. SLAM! Machop took the hit full on, it seemed critical. The focus energy had transfered to Princess some how, she was glowing in the same energy. Was king using helping hand?

Machop didnt fall off its feet though and simply responded by punching princess flying across the battlefield with one amazing smack.

Crash!

Princess was slammed into a wall and very injured, rubble fell from the wall ontop of her. King became angry and charged in towards Machop, who wasnt looking. He was exposed! King's attack was on target and Machop could do nothing to stop it. King's enraged movement left him completely unaware that Houndour was looming just to his left.

Almost in slow motion, Mijaan watched as Houndour's tackle attack slammed into King's side.

Incredibly, King was knocked flying back towards Mijaan's feet, rolling on the way. Looking injured but still angry. King stood up and readied itself for battle. Hondour and Machop stood side by side almost unharmed, and Mij's pokemon werent far from finished already!
    'This isnt good! Even king, enraged like this, he can't take on these pokemon.. but why? What are we doing wrong?'
    He thought for a while, Remembering his battle with Lola, her words entered his mind.

"Anger isnt the way King!" He announced. "We need to think this through or we're at a loss!" King closed his eyes and began to calm down. Princess crawled out from the wreckage and stood very weakend besides king. "Work together. You're good at it. Use it to your advantage guys!"

"Ha ha ha" Nova laughed. "Come on, these guys arent tough enough to beat my two pokemon."
    Smirking Nova pointed towards Mij's pokemon. "Ember!" he called out, and as he did, Houndour fired off an amazingly weakened ember attack. The two pokemon simply dived to either side and stood ready.
    "Alright... Princess! Poison sting Hondour!" Mij said quickly. Trying to utilize his pokemons poisionous moves like in his last battle, hopefully weakening it for further attacks. "King, follow the stings, Go!"

"Machop! Go for that blue one!" Nova commanded...
    Princess pointed her small stubed spines on her back towards her opponent and launched white needling like stingers in it's direction. Houndour dodged them but didnt realised king was charging in. He smacked houndour in the side with a Horn attack and houndour yelped. It was hit full on with Kings small horn, although small, it had done its job. But as king turned his head he saw Machop closing in on princess.
    "Watch out princess!" Mijaan shouted. Shelby was watching on, concerned for princess' well being she looked over at King.
    "You're her protector King! Do something!" Shelby shouted from the sidelines.
    "NIDO!" King declared something angrily and Princess seemed to follow his command. She leaped into the air over Machop, who stopped in his tracks. Princess landed near King and they were stood back to back facing their opponents either side.
    "Take them out guys!" Nova announced "Mega punch and Tackle, Go!"
    Houndour ran in and so did machop. They closed in with their attacks quickly.
    "NOW!" Mij shouted. Both of his pokemon quickly darted to the side and Machop's mega punch attack collided directly with Houndour's face.

SMASH!

Houndour was knocked flying into the wall behind it. It was done for. Machop had eliminated it's team mate.
    "Return!" Nova bowed his head and looked at the ground as he returned his houndour. "Good job boy." His focus returned to the battle. Machop was determined to win this battle, even if it was by himself. He stood ready and began to focus it's energy without command. King followed Machop's example and focused his own energy in the same way. Princess stepped back as Machop and King ran in towards eachother.
    "Karate chop!" "Dodge it!" "Again, Another Karate chop!" "Keep out of the way!" The trainers were yelling and princess' head turned left and right as the two male pokemon fought across the field. Eventually machop caught king off guard and smacked it in the face with a vicious chop. King had fainted. Mijaan called him back.

Princess looked at Machop, who glanced back. There were only the two of them left. But machop began to step back, covering its eyes.

"WHAT!?" Shelby pointed at Princess... who was glowing in a blinding light. The spines on her back grew, as the outline of her face grew wider, along with her ears. She grew quite larger in size, bigger than machop.

OOC: ...more to come tomorrow :) Oh princess evolved early? Blah blah blah XP

PART 2

Mijaan looked on in awe as Princess stood there proudly, showing off her new found strength by slamming her front claws into the ground. She could stand on her hind legs now, using her front legs to claw up mud from the ground and launch it into the air, then she stood in wait of Machop.

After scanning Princess in his pokedex, nova grew cautious.

"Machop!" Nova yelled out, he was trying to get his Machops attention, who was still startled. "Machop! Get in there with Mega Punch now!"
    Machop finally come to his senses and started running towards the proudly stood Nidorina, who had readied itself for this. She slid her front paw through the mud and as Machop approach slung it in his face and followed through with a slap to the face. Machop fell back and was incredibly stunned by the attack, he didnt expect it whatsoever. His accuracy fell quite abit from the Mud slap and Princess was happy that she'd learned a new move.

"Princess, Poison sting!" Mijaan shouted and Princess quickly responded, facing her spines towards machop, she fired off poison needles in it's direction. Machop still stunned by the previous hit, took the attack completely and was poisoned. Machop wasnt out yet however, Nova looked on as machop ran in towards princess. Princess attempted to use the Mud slap again but Machop countered it perfectly, knocking her back quite a distance, but digging her claws into the mud she managed to prevent herself from travelling too far.

"Woah..." Shelby watched on. "These two have been fighting for some time now!" She said to herself, but she looked on at Mijaan and Nova, neither one of them seemed to be giving up.

"Your machop is strong" Mijaan said to nova. "Even so-" He was cut off mid sentence.

"Your Nidoran has a weakness Mijaan. The nidoran who was around before isnt here to protect it anymore. Machop will exploit this." Nova called out as he pointed at Nidorina "MACHOP! KARATE CHOP THAT NIDORINA!" Machop did as commanded, running in at Princess, who was still rather hurt from the previous attack.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! 3 karate chops collided with Princess and she was knocked to the ground. Almost incapacited she slowly pulled herself to her feet. She wasnt far from out now and Nova could see that. He called for one last blow and machop swing his fist forwards with a mega punch. But before he could hit, Princess responded with a Sand attack and half-blinded the machop. He definately couldnt see what was happening now. Princess tackled into machop, using her new weight and strength, causing some pretty heavy damage. Then both pokemon stared eachother down.

"Princess!" Mijaan shouted.
    "Machop!" Nova shouted.
    "END THIS!" they both said in unison as their pokemon glared at eachother. They were both tired by the length of the fight and all it would take was one final blow to knock out the opposition. Machop readied itself to use a counter attack as Nidorina approached, seemingly to tackle him again, but just before she collided, she leaped in the air and twisted above machop so her spines were facing down.

"NOW!" Mij called out.

"Machop! Get out of the-" Nova attempted to save his pokemon, but it was too late. She shot down several poison needles into Machops face and he was down. "Come back machop" Nova called as Princess landed. Shooting a red beam at the fighting pokemon, he was disappointed at the defeat. Mijaan smiled at princess who was delighted with her win. She sat in the middle of the battlefield singing to herself. She'd never been the victor of an amazing battle like that... it pushed her to evolution.

'I wonder what king will think of that' Mij thought it best to wait until later before showing King that Princess had evolved. 'That kid's machop.. it's powerful. It should be close to evolving soon, surely.'
    "Nice battle." Mij said as he approached Nova, he offered out his hand. Nova took it and they shook hands.
    "Yeah." Nova agreed and as shelby approached all three of them realised it had almost gotten dark and the rain had stopped!
    "Well it's about time!" Mij said, the other two laughed. He returned Princess to her pokeball, she was very tired.
    "Well guys, i better be off!" Nova said as he turned to the direction of the pokemon center. He signaled for a wave as he walked away and the other two shouted; "Bye!"

Mij fell to the ground, landed in the mud and shelby just burst out laughing at him. "Now you're covered in it too! Hahaha!"
    Mij tried to climb up but in doing so fell into shelby and they both fell over again into the mud. They were both laughing. As they finally got up and started walking back to the center, shelby asked something.
    "So, have you seen anymore dark trainers?" Like the one in viridian?"
    "No" Mijaan quietly responded. "Why are you still following me anyway? You hit me!" Mijaan kicked mud at shelby and started running for the pokemon center, shelby wasnt impressed.
    "GET BACK HERE!!" She yelled as she chased after him. They both ran in the direction of the pokemon center, where they would spend the rest of the night recovering from today's challenges.

END OF DAY 3 for Mij, Shelby + Nova.

Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Scarecrow515
    Spoiler:

Mr. Person
    Something happened to Reegn!
    Spoiler:

Dark Mike
    Spoiler:

Many pokemon additional info's have been updated

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    I watched impatiently as the Pokeball shook franticly. But something was different – instead of the button blinking red, it was blinking black. A purple aura formed around the Pokeball and the top half of it turned black. The black stripe separating the red and white parts turned red. What was happening?

Suddenly, the ball came to a stop and I bent down, grabbing it. I caught it. But was there something wrong with it? Was it a Dark Pokemon? Was it infested with a Dark aura?

I looked down at Ivysaur who was dancing happily now. "Back away from the water, Ivysaur," I told him. My Pokemon stopped dancing, then looked at me and nodded. He carefully stepped back as I faced the river. I threw the black Pokeball into the air and with a blinding flash of white light, my newly caught Magikarp appeared in the water. And it didn't look too happy to be mine. It quickly shot a funnel of water at me and Ivysaur.

When the water splashed me, I gritted my teeth. This Pokemon was going to be hard to train if it was a Dark Pokemon. I looked at my Magikarp angrily. "You stupid Pokemon!" I hissed. I was never this angry before and I balled my hands into fists. "I caught you! You should be happy that you have a trainer!"

The Magikarp just turned around in the water and once again splashed water at me. This time I stepped back before I was soaked again. I took Grotle's Pokeball off my belt. "You need to be disciplined." I hissed, throwing Grotle's Pokeball into the air. In an explosion of light, Grotle appeared on the ground, ready for my command. Magikarp just looked at Grotle, unimpressed. Then it dived underwater. I ground my teeth again.

"Magnitude, Grotle." I shouted. "But not a strong one – just enough to get Magikarp out of the water." Grotle nodded and stomped his foot on the ground. The earth shook and vibrated underneath my feet and I watched as Magikarp flew out of the water and landed on the dry ground. Grotle placed a foot on it so it wouldn't get away. I walked up to Magikarp and Grotle, placing my hands on my hips. Magikarp looked angrily at me.

"What is wrong with you?" I hissed at it. "You act as if you are better than any of us! Let me tell you, you little Pokemon – you are wrong! It doesn't even matter if you are Dark, but I am still your trainer!"

Magikarp tried to look away, but it was still caught underneath Grotle's foot. I sighed and took out its black Pokeball. I raised it to the Magikarp. "Return," I said. A beam of black light shot from the Pokeball and engulfed the Magikarp, transporting it back inside its Pokeball. I looked at the Pokeball and shook my head. He's never going to obey me, I told myself. I got my backpack and stuffed Magikarp's dark Pokeball into it. And I'm not going to call on him in a while. I also said.

Then I took out Grotle's Pokeball and returned him, telling him he did a good job. I wouldn't call him out for a little bit.

Suddenly, I felt a pang of hurt as something hard hit my head. I wasn't sure what it was, but it quickly swept through my entire body. I fell to my knees and watched as someone in black clothes picked up Ivysaur who was squirming to get free. I tried to get up, but I couldn't move! Beside the trainer was a Golduck dressed in black armor. He was holding an arm forward and both Beedrill's and Grotle's Pokeballs floated to the trainer. Then I blacked out…

---

When I woke up, I was still in the forest where I caught Magikarp but Ivysaur wasn't near me. That was… weird. Something felt wrong. I quickly checked my belt but found that my Pokemon's Pokeballs were gone. My jaw dropped and I flung my backpack off my back. I then pulled out Magikarp's black Pokeball and gasped.

A Dark trainer had taken my Pokemon and left me with the one Pokemon that hated me and the one that didn't even obey me. This was not good.

I quickly got to my feet and ran to the Pewter City Pokemon Center. I needed help!

While here, I thought I saw Mijaan and Shelby. Maybe they could help me get back my Pokemon…

END OF DAY 3

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Royal
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back