• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

->~~Dark Pokemon Fan Clubbeh!~~<-

Ársa

k.
Years
  • Ok, this is to celebrate the awesomness that is the Dark Type. If you love Dark Types, and think those foolish Steel lovers are...well...foolish, then let's get started!

DarkraiBanner-1.png

Founder:

Tortured_Soul

Members:

BeachBoy
    absolmaster709
    02magnus

~T_S

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • What the? foolish? you call me foolish >D well sorry that I like the deep ocean! >D

I for one also like dark type, Im a big sharpedo fan...

Ill join >.> even though the water remark makes me >D lol

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I leiks mudkipz, ja off da chain >O

It would be better if you put fire lovers there are foolish. fire/dark is rare"er"...

well what type isnt paired with dark and then put that one up there >D

XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    May I join? I love all Dark Pokemon.

"As a dark lover, which is your favorite dark?"
    Absol all the way, but Umbreon and Mightyena come in close second (I love all the pure dark-types.)

Btw, Beachboy, your banner is awesome.

And, T_S, isn't there already a Dark Pokemon club run by Maddy? Just a little heads up.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • May I join? I love all Dark Pokemon.

"As a dark lover, which is your favorite dark?"
    Absol all the way, but Umbreon and Mightyena come in close second (I love all the pure dark-types.)

Btw, Beachboy, your banner is awesome.

And, T_S, isn't there already a Dark Pokemon club run by Maddy? Just a little heads up.

I'm sure you will be allowed in ;D

Thanks, yeah gym leaders gotta roll in style ya know ;P

Also, I think Maddy hasn't been active... I believe if the group creator is "MIA", then a new group may be created... Not sure though..

Back