• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] >}>}>}> Dark Rift 5.09! - September 2023 <{<{<{< (PATCH, Download to fix 5.0)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
(NOT OUT YET) Dark Rift 4.75 is coming out later today. The Upload is taking quite a while, but it should be out in a few hours from now! I'll be sure to post the new download links here when they're ready!

Thanks for your patience!

-Nova/Joules

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
BOO! Happy Halloween!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
Alright 4.76 is out! 4.76 is just a patch to address some of the bugs in the current version, nothing too special. The next update will most likely be the big 5.0 which will be sometime next year!

Download: Dark Rift 4.76 Link

Hope everyone's been enjoying Dark Rift! If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to join our Discord and share them there, we'd love to hear them!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
Anyone who downloaded 5.0 Needs to Download 5.05 to fix their game from a breaking bug!

Download: Dark Rift 5.06 Link

Apologies for the messy launch! Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
how to you do the costolia gym i can't figure out the star patterns at all

Here's the Guides and Hints page on Dark Rifts Wiki: Guides and Hints (Apologies! I thought I attached the link!)

There's a section that goes over the 2nd Gyms Puzzles as well as answers to them.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
i got pass one puzzle but the second puzzle in images is not show all of it thanks

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
i got pass one puzzle but the second puzzle in images is not show all of it thanks

Yes, the right side of the 2nd puzzle wasn't able to fit into the screenshot due to the size of the game window. If your still having issues with the 2nd part of the puzzle, I can make a full image for it

Back