• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • You're accepted, but I would like to know what the egg contains.

You'll have to post all the way up to Oldale. Since you showed up late, discount posts containing the Secret Route. That's no longer open for traveling.

Level 9 female Corphish, flames.

Years
  • You're accepted, but I would like to know what the egg contains.

You'll have to post all the way up to Oldale. Since you showed up late, discount posts containing the Secret Route. That's no longer open for traveling.

Level 9 female Corphish, flames.

Ill read up overnight on whats happened so far on the thread.
    Though could you give me the link...? Sorry, I didnt see the thread, heh heh.

Strikit

Years
  • Just click over to the main Pokemon Roleplay folder. There find the thread titled "Dark Void [PG-13]."

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • (I can't believe I posted this on the actual RP first...so sorry >.<)

Wow.....I just found out somebody hacked my WoW account and advertised stuff, so now I have to wait 3 hours for my account to be unlocked so I can change my password and keep playing.....saaaaad face *Wishes somebody cuddly was nearby for a hug* I can't believe my account was hacked without me ever giving out my info....from now on I'm never playing WoW on WI-FI, that way nobody can intercept my wireless signal.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Hey Strikit, the secret route deposites us in Petalburg, right?

Flames, it looks like we're both at the pond. I'm taking it low 'till the Lance's get to the regular route.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Same Eevee.

Again with the weird genders lol.

And finaly, Haha WoW sucks, but I am sorry for you. I heard my freinds talking about deleting a "32 folder". You might want to look into that. (Its about getting hacked)

Strikit

Years
  • You don't have to do Johto or Kanto. You're a beginning Pokemon trainer, remember that. You start in Hoenn, and the entire RP takes place in Hoenn. Even if they were born somewhere else.

Strikit

Years
  • Alright. If you need to know what you're doing, check the start of the RP and see what everyone else did. You just go to Birch for your Horsea, go onto the route, get to Oldale, and tahdah. That's up to speed.

Back