• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkfalzes Pokemon Factory! Free Event Pokemon Giveaway!

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
Years
  • Event Kyogre- Level 50, Event at Embedded Tower
    I obtained this Kyogre at Level 50 at Embedded Tower in-game. You have to beat both Kanto and Johto to aquire it, but only in Heart Gold. If you trade my Heart Gold Kyogre over to a Soul Silver game after you have obtained Groudon in Soul Silver(From Embedded Tower), you can talk to Proffesor Oak, and he gives you the Jade Orb. With it, you can now recieve the Event Rayquaza at Embedded Tower. {YOU NEED ROCK CLIMB TO OBTAIN THESE POKEMON, AND THAT'S WHY I AM TRADING THEM TO YOU BECAUSE ROCK CLIMB COMES LATER IN THE GAME}

i am interested in this, but instead of masterball can i get a moon stone?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Would like a Mew, a regular one, not shiny.
    Thank you :)`

FC: 3524 4491 2357

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    shiny electorb, chinchou or jouteon low lv or ev trained

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Better not be April Foolin' me. I be gettin' mah home boyz on u.

I'll have a Shiny Zubat pleeze. Low level, also.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    hey can i have event arceus my friend accidentaly erased my old profile and also can i have a kyogre for soul silver? my friend code is: 1849 5652 0354

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    hey my name is Brandon too! when you read this you can type my name in i want a kyogre and movie arceus cuz my friends little bro erased my old profile

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • Event Arceus- Level 100 (JAP)
    This Arceus enables a feature in the Ruins of Alph that can get you one of three Pokemon in-game: Giritina Lvl.1, Dialga Lvl.1, or Palkia Lvl.1 from the Hoenn Champion Cynthia. All you have to do is enter the research house in the Ruins of Alph with the Event Arceus first in your party. Then let the event do itself(except for the walking parts, but it's like 5 steps, Lol) NO OTHER ARCEUS WILL WORK, JUST THIS ONE(Or if you have an Event Arceus you obtained yourself, which is extremely rare)

AND

Event Kyogre- Level 50, Event at Embedded Tower
    I obtained this Kyogre at Level 50 at Embedded Tower in-game. You have to beat both Kanto and Johto to aquire it, but only in Heart Gold. If you trade my Heart Gold Kyogre over to a Soul Silver game after you have obtained Groudon in Soul Silver(From Embedded Tower), you can talk to Proffesor Oak, and he gives you the Jade Orb. With it, you can now recieve the Event Rayquaza at Embedded Tower. {YOU NEED ROCK CLIMB TO OBTAIN THESE POKEMON, AND THAT'S WHY I AM TRADING THEM TO YOU BECAUSE ROCK CLIMB COMES LATER IN THE GAME}

These both interest me...Tell me if they're still available.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    can i have Event Arceus- Level 100 (JAP) plz?
    fc:360997967253
    you can also send me a private message.

Back