• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness between light. Ver 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Darkness between light.

Ages ago there was peace between angels, and demons. They lived in harmony, they did not hate the other races, they treated them equally, no one was better than the other.
    But some years later, a new race called purgatorian, created 7 rocks. Those 7 rocks have power, more power than a normal demon and angel can handle. But the Neo angels and demon start using them; with those rocks the harmony that once existed was destroyed.
    There were many wars between angels and demons. The king of the angels also called God, make a new world for his race. It was called heaven. At same time the king of the demons created a new world, it was named Hell.

As years passed there was the Great War in Earth. Killing each others. The angels and demons were equally in forces. But then the purgatorians interfered in the war. The purgatorians recovered the 7 rocks and fuse them to summon beast, the beast have the power to end the war, the power to beat all the living things in the earth. The beast was called Zeke. Zeke have 7 heads, every head have a different power, and every head represented a sin, a past, a future.

The beast killed all the demons and angels that were in earth. That stopped the war. As the kings, saw the power of the 7-head beast. They make a threat; it was to live in peace, but in their own worlds. Both agreed the threat and lived in peace and agreed to create a new middle race, called human.

The purgatorians take the stones and put them in the earth. In different temples. Each temple have a guardian, the guardian have the power of one of the beast heads. But not only that, each rock can give great power to the user, impenetrable defense, maximum attack, Ultimate speed, the ability to control weather, the ability to revive, the ability to talk and use animals as your guardians, and finally the rock created to join the power of darkness and the power of light in one.

But the purgatorians saw that the Humans were weak, maybe one of the weakest living things in history. So the purgatorians decided to give them more power. When the human have his 15 Birthday, he will have to make a choice, to sacrifice a valuable thing, a thing or someone that can not be recovered. If the human accept it, he or she will be granted to have wings, like the ones of the demons and the angels.

1000 years have passed since those dark days ended??.

A human called Toshieka, discovered one of the rocks, the rock to control weather. He saw that he was unbeatable so he started to kill persons, destroy many towns and villages.

But one day a king of a town named Ketera, got angry about that, he wanted to stop the war. So searched for mercenaries to help him. Help him to kill Toshieka, and to protect the stones so they can not summon the 7-head beast.

As days, weeks, and months passed. The demons and angels saw Toshieka. They wanted to have the power for their own; they did not want the humans to be more powerful than them. So they returned to Earth. The demons start fighting the angels, and then again there was a new war. The demons massacred humans while angels instantly kill the humans.

I have edited this because, now you will put mission, in the sign up sheet. Your mission can be different, it can be that you want to avenge your family, to summon Zeke, to find a rock to revive some one dear to you, and other more.

When you start you will be a mercenary, which means that you will start in the castle, with the other persons that join the Rp.

To sign in:

Name:
    Behavior:
    Mission:
    Story: (Optional )
    Weapon: (not guns)
    Wings: demon or angel. Neo demon: demon wings, but with spikes in it. Neo Angel: Black angel wings.
    What did you sacrificed?

This is my character.

Name: Kyo Takeshi
    Appearance: He wears black clothes. He has long black hair and blue eyes. He has a black long coat.
    Behavior: Serious, he is a though guy to deal with.
    mission: Avenge his family, and stop the summmoning of Zeke.
    Story: Being the mercenary of Tenkyo city. He fighted there for money, though that was not his birth city. Tenkyo, lose his family in a human war. When he got the news of his family assassins. He decided to join Ketera. There he want not only money but revenge for hi family death. The killer was Toshieka.
    Weapon: Twin long swords. They are called the golden light swords. Having the light power of a Neo angel.
    Wings:Neo Angel wings. They are black angel wings.
    What did you sacrificed?: His father, the only one that was not murdered. His father beg at him, he was miserable. Kyo make the right decision, to give him.

Last edited:

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    oh my god! i have been waiting so long for this my friend! :)

Name: kay therion
    Appearance: black hair, black eyes, have a black coat and black clothes with a little bit of white.
    Behavior:normal guy, change of humor frecuently, strange, tends to have a vampire feeling.
    Story: kay is from a poor family of slaves, he steals people in order to help his family.
    Weapon: a katana and 2 knifes
    Wings: demon
    What did you sacrificed? his grandfather, a pope that lived from selling indulgences to people.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max Hunter
    Appearance: Electric Blue eyes and black hair with weird anime hairstyle. Wears all black... that would be... shoes, pants, a shirt, a long coat and gloves.
    Behavior: Weird.... can be happy, and then one second later silent or myesterious... no matter what... he cares for others but that is a secret... if you want to battle him... be prepared to lose...
    Story:
    Weapon: A legednray sword... silver in handle and the blade was blue. The blade of the sword shines a faint blue... but when danger is around, it shines a powerful blue that even shines through its sheath that is on Max's back.
    Wings: Angel
    What did you sacrificed?: The last person he knew... a friend... since he told Max to do it.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Name: Dise
    Appearance: Tall man, he uses black glasses, white clothes, black hair, and green eyes.
    Behavior: Lazy
    Weapon: Two swords
    Wings: Angel.
    What did you sacrificed? His father

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Name: Yugure Katajii
    Appearance: 5' 6", 135lbs, he wears Japanese style clothes, Hakama pants and a haori top that was specially altered to fit his wings. He has jet black hair tied in a high pony tail that reaches his shoulder blades. He has a claw mark scar on his right cheek. He rarely smiles, and carries a sullen look almost always.
    Behavior: Quiet, ruthless, determined... constantly sad.
    Mission: To Purify the Kokoro Kuro no Ha
    Story: ...
    Weapon: The Kokoro Kuro no Ha, 'Black Heart' a Katana that is said to absorb the light from the sun in it's infinite darkness. It is a cursed blade.
    Wings: Neo Angel: Black angel wings.
    What did you sacrifice? His first love. He doesnt talk about it.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    OoC:Well let's start the Rp.

Name: Bash
    Appearance:Tall, have clothes similar to the ones of Grave(gungrave) But he do not uses glasses. He have long black hair, and scars in his face.
    Behavior: He s happy, sarcastic, and in battle serious. Do not understimate him for his age, he could be old but he have more experience than the young warriors.
    Mission: His mission is a secret.
    Story: Will be revealed during the Rp.
    Weapon: none. he fights without weapons.
    Wings: he doesnt have. But he can transform in a ....
    What did you sacrificed? First he sacrificed all his family, then he sacrificed his wings.

Ic: As the king go to the entrance he saw 6 mercenaies. The king saw the mercenaries, most of them were young, except for one. The King go towards them. "Well,well. I thought that there will be better mercenaries." The king saddly said.

Kyo saw him directly to his eyes. "Well we are better than you, besides we are maybe the best mercenaies near this town." Kyo angroly said to the king.

The king ignored Kyo's comment and saw Yugure. "Well your sword doesn't seem to be normal. Are you a cardinal knight from another town?" he asked Yugure.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    He turned away from the man asking him a question as he placed his hand on the pommel of his katana.
    "State the mission old man."
    His words came out crisp and colder then a winter morning. He didnt want to take the time to dawdle around. He had things to do. More important things. He closed his eyes and tensed his wings a second, he had a bad feeling about things and his wings were beginning to cramp.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Respect your superiors kid!" The king angrily said.

Then Bash got near the king. "Well my lord, we do not want to waste our time with foolish chit-chat. If you give us weapons, money, and food, we will talk to you as if we were friends." Bash seriously said.

The king ignnored Bash comment, and saw Kay and Max. "Well, well. You are only kids, do you think you can survive in this dangerous mission." the king asked both Kai and Max.

"My lord, can we stop the chit-chat. We need to go now, we need to finish the mission as soon as possible." Kyo seriously said.

Bash start to laugh of Kyo. "Hahaha, you are very responsable, but try to calm down in battles or something." Bash happily said.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "Hmph. An aged man does not mean he is superior. Being an elder does not warrant respect. If you've no request of me, then I shall be on my way. I've more important details to be attending to, and you have tried enough of my patience." He began to walk out the door, but stopped for a moment and gripped his blade again.
    "It calls for your blood, my curse does. So give me a reason not to quench it's thirst." He told the 'King,' brushing a lock of hair off to the side.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Now this is going to be fun. :D

Name: Toya
    Appearance: Whiteish blue hair, blue moon eyes, a light blue shirt, and blue jeans. He has a scar in between his eyes that slants left(like Squall from FF8)
    Behavior: Quiet, and doesn't speak as much. He lets his actions speak for him.
    Mission: Revive his family,best friend,and first love who was killed by demons. He will also help prevent the ressurection of Zeke.
    Story:
    Weapon: A blade suffused with the power of the moon. Emits a light blue aura when demons appear within the vicinity. Nicknamed The Demon Buster.
    Wings: Angel
    Sacrifice: His best friend who was gravely wounded by a demon's blade.

I'm starting now.:D

I looked around the throne room. The king was speaking to Max,Kay,Bash, and Yugure.I stood by a stone pillar and watched them speak to each other. I slowly took out my blade and polished it twice. The blade glimmer as if it were happy. I stared at it and smiled. "Looks like it's only you and me left of the family, eh Durandal?" I spoke softly to myself.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Ok-ok" The king scared said to Yugure. The king go to the center of the room. "Well, now i will talk of the mission. Your mission will be dangerous, and full of surprises. You will have many missions, your first mission is to go for the rock of the wise, the rock of revival. You will have to go to the forest of Tiketsu." The king seriously said.

Bash started to laugh of the king.

The king got angry. "Stop laughing!" The king angrily said.

"Well, we won't be afraid of the forest, you only told us like if it was a normal forest." Bash said. Bash taked his things. "Well my new partners, let's go! We need to go for that rock." Bash happily said.

Kyo saw Bash. "Thwn let's go, o and bash, please do not act like a happy man." Kyo seriously said.

Bash saw Toya. "Holy cow! He is talking to his sword." Bash thought.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I remained silent all those moments... I really didn't want to talk. After the King told us about the mission, I just walked away with Kyo. "so... Kyo... I have a question... why does the King send us to recover the stones... and not his army... or is it that he has no army?.... yea, I know it's better for us but, I was just asking" I told Kyo.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo saw Max. "His army is weak, the army fight in team that means that if they fight with a powerful beast, they will easily lose. We the mercenaries are like 20 times stronger than one of his soldiers army. That's why he choose us." Kyo answered Max question. Kyo got out of the castle. "Does someone knows where is the forest?" Kyo asked to his partners.

Bash saw Kyo. "Man, we need to go to the town of Tinte, passing that town is the forest." Bash said.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Dise got out of the castle and started to think for a moment. He took out his swords and started to see them like if there was something wrong with them. He was walking slow and he then started to check around and he didn't saw anyone. He looked up to the road and he saw them not tofar away from him so he started to run until he catched up with them. "So, anyone knows how much time will it take us get to the forest?" Dise asked. He continued walking, but with his eyes closed and waiting for someone to answer his question.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    As I finished talking to Durandal, I heard Bash saying something about me talking to my sword. "I guess he doesn't know the sword has a spirit." I said to Durandal. The group then decided to head towards the town of Tinte. As we walked towards the town, a tall guy with green hair,wearing white clothes, and a pair of black glasses approached the group. From what I remember, his name was Dise.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo saw Dise. "Well, you are late. We could have leaved you there." Kyo seriously said to Dise.

Bash saw Dise. "We will arrive in 2 hours to the Town if Tinte, like 7 hours to the forest, if we stop to eat or something and like 11 hours or more to arrive to the temple. It is not so easy to find a temple in a big forest." Bash answered Dise's question. Bash take out a sphere, the sphere was yellow, inside the sphere there was a red eye, having a cross in the pupil and the iris.

Kyo put his sight in his sphere. "Bash, does that sphere have a Neo demon eye inside it?" Kyo asked Bash.

Bash saw Kyo, and put away the sphere. "Yes, but it is not of a Neo Demon." Bash answered Kyo's question.

Kyo turned his sight to the sky. "Well it doesn't concern me so i won't ask." Kyo seriously said.

Bash got near Toya. "Hey you, hmm what's your name, well you can tell me your nae later. Hey i have a question, are you a psycho? Is that talking with a sword is strange." Bash asked Toya.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure sighed for a moment before he began to walk after the group.
    "I do not know about you, but I did not make my sacrifice to walk. If I must wait for you, then I shall wait at the Eagle Eye's... It's a small tavern in the town. Try not to make me wait. Understood?"
    The man took a few quick steps and took off into the air, his wings easily carrying him faster then they were walking. He flew for a few hours, drifting on the air currents when possible, eventually coming to the small town and it's tavern. He landed with a quick few stpes and pushed the door open.
    "So. The Black One returns?"
    "... Dark One? Hmph. Fix my claws?"
    "Yesterday. New steel. Stronger... lighter."
    "Sharper..."
    "You bet."
    "My friend, you just get yourself a drink."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo thought of ugure words. "What the hell we can fly, except for you Bash." Kyo seriously said. He put out his wings and start flying. He was 3 times faster than at foot. 30 minutes later Kyo arrived to the town of Tinte.

"Oh my god! You have black wings!" The man shouted at Kyo.

Kyo saw the man. "And what if they are black? You are ugly and im not bothering you." Kyo angrily said to the man.

Another man came, he was right besides Kyo. "Hey kid, you know, in this city the neo wings are forbbiden." the man2 seriously said.

"Then why Yugure did not have any problems? Well he doesn't seem to be near here." Kyo thought. He saw the man2, that was in black clothes. "Then, I am in problems, right?" Kyo asked the man.

"Yes you have kid, but at least you will not have the problem of a cursed child." The man2 seriously said. The man leaved and enter to a house, a house that was similar to church, but this church had light and dark energy.

"Hey, dark angel! You must be punished!" The man shouted. After he shouted that, 6 men came out from a house, they all have angel wings, and have knives and swords.
    "Attack!" The man shouted. The 7 persons tried to get near Kyo. But a dark aura was covering Kyo.

"What's this power?" Kyo asked himself. Kyo flew to the church, he enter and closed the door. Kyo saw the man in black clothes. "You...you give me that power right?" Kyo asked the man in black clothes.

"Yes kid, my name is Hork." The man in black clothes said.

"Why do they want to kill us, the ones with neo wings?" Kyo angrily asked the man.

"Well here we are prohibited to have demon wings, neo demon wings, and neo angel wings. They want to kill you because, 16 years ago, there was a group called the Darks. They were always in black clothes, and have their faces painted in a blue-black color. They promised us peace to our little town. But as days passed we got used to them, we start threating them like normal people. But one day, those persons betrayed us, they start to kill our children, they burn our houses, and killed the ones with angel wings. Since that dark day, we prohibited to have people with black colored wings in our town." Hork saddly said.

Kyo saw Hork. "Then how the heck will I get out of this town, all want to kill me!" Kyo shouted.

"Luckly for you I have 5 special poisons, they can change your wings color. But the efect remains only for 1 day. So here, have this 4 posions." Hork said.

Kyo take the poisons, drink one, and thanked the man for giving him the poisons. Suddenly hsi wings changed of color. Kyo got out of the church, and no one noticed him. "Well in what tavern did Yugure said that he will be?" Kyo asked himself.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I flew after Kyo and then saw he was attacked by other people. At the end Kyo entered a house, and then got out. I landed next to him, and heard his question. "I think he went to Eagle Eyes..." I said to him. "So... why did those people attacked you?" I asked him. "I mean... all these persons look like good people" I added.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back