• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness between light. Ver 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I entered the bloody red door. "Whoever shall kill will be in the danger of judgement.." I said repeatedly in my head. Through the door, there were countless battles raging on in a large room. Angels killing demons and demons devouring angels. "Your path will be this..." A voice said. " Venture across this battle field without shedding a single drop of blood and you will survive. If you do, ruins shall you be..." Remebering those words I took my first step into the room. I stepped into the room just to be approached by a large bulky demon with long skin-tearing claws. "Now this will be a problem..." I said quietly closing my eyes.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo move towards the bodies and finally there was a door, he have the 3 kids alive. "I beat you, so give me the stone!" Kyo said.

"Then enter the door..." The voice said to Kyo.

Kyo opened the door. He enter and take out one of his swords. "Come on kids, just come to me, i will make sounds with my wings."

"We are here." One of the kids, the kid expression changed, like if he was mad.

"You have proven me that you can be a good leader, still you are just a fool." The voice said to Kyo.

"What are you trying to say?!" Kyo shouted to the voice.

"You trust every person, you saw the kids and help them. You never asked them things, now you shall lose your life!" The voice said.

The kids apparence tart changing, they start changing to a beast-human form. Thei height increased as they power, now their sense of hear, was beter than when they where just kids. The beasts, have long claws, having bull horns, and horse legs. They were of different colors, one was red, the other white and finally the black one.

Kyo pointed the swords to one of the beasts. "Yes I commited a mistake, but now i? will not commit a mistake, now I will beat those bastards!" Kyo shouted, while thrusting his blade to the white beast. The white beast take out Kyo's sword from his chest, and kicked Kyo. Kyo fell to the floor. "What the heck! I thrusted the sword, and still the beast is in good conditions!" Kyo said to himself.

Bash saw Kay. "Well I csn show you how to fight, but now we ned to return, I know where is the chest of the opener. Its in one of the entrance doors! Come on!" Bash seriously said, while returning to the entrance.

Thw angel saw Max. "They, want the opener, the opener is ours, ad those beasts want to steal them from us!" The angel said to Max.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "hmm... so... what's the opener?" I said to the angel. I crossed my arms and tried to look wiser and more powerful. "and did they come and asked for it? who asked first? and why don't you want to solve this with a little discussion?" I asked all those questions to the angel. And so I went on... no stopping for air I started to ask a lot of more questions.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure pulled out his blade, kneeled, and set it beside him as he sat back on his feet. Pulling a stick of inscense from his haori << or yukata... I forget what he's got on... -.-:; >>, he began to softly pray as he lit it. The sweet scent of cherry filled the air of room around him, a small curve of a smile forming on his lips. He pulled the stone from his garments and he studied it for a moment.
    "What makes this rock so special..." He asked, directing his question to no one in particular.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back