• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • well I've gotten sick of oyu too, cause you seem to think you've got something to prove.

anyway, i've alrady posted my ideas about this deck, and tehy haven't changed.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Fine then we are the on the same level where we are tired of each other. You had time to cool down I was gone for 30 minutes watching Blue Collar TV and was in a hurry so I didn't log off.

My views are the same as when I first posted them as well and I'm not changing my mind.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Okay. We got the flaming settled then? Good.

Anyway, I do feel however that relinquished probably wouldn't be a good idea as you'll need BOTH pieces for it to do anything. Since you only have 1 copy of each piece, the chances of drawing both would be too low for consideration. You know, practically any substitution would work out fine if they're not rituals.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • well, tehn you also have to think of what may ahppen if he has two relinquished and two ritual magisc. He could end up with two of one or two of the other in his hand. It would be best that in order to get these easier, have Sonic Bird for teh magic, Senju of a thousand hands for monster, or better yeet, senju of ten thousand hands for magic or monster, your choice.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I understand. It'll probably be best to have 2 10-thousand hands to complement it then. Aside from that, I don't recommend it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Mullet it the only Player (besides myself anyway.) That runs a rather good deck that isn't centered around Chaos control. he runs more Beatdown control, and I run Spellcaster Chaos. And we boht run our decks very well. Maybe you should post your deck adn we post ours, and then we see who truly is the better player. Of course, cards aren't everything. Anyone with giving family members can get good cards. so also provide your strategies involved, and if you accept this challenge I'll do teh same.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • unoriginal man stfu
    i would floor you in like turn 5
    i'd yata-lock you that fast
    so watch who your talking to buddy
    besides i don't play YGO i play MAGIC
    have u heard of it, no i don't think so, why cause your to busy playing this crappy game,YGO sucks because yata is gone,jeez i dunno why u guys still play it
    and if i still did i'd wipe that smirk off your face

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Blasty said:
    unoriginal man stfu
    i would floor you in like turn 5
    i'd yata-lock you that fast
    so watch who your talking to buddy
    besides i don't play YGO i play MAGIC
    have u heard of it, no i don't think so, why cause your to busy playing this crappy game,YGO sucks because yata is gone,jeez i dunno why u guys still play it
    and if i still did i'd wipe that smirk off your face

You've got some nerve. First of all, don't pull that ignorant garbage on us becasue we know what Magic is. Second, any one with Yata can lock the game, and to depend solely on Yata just shows your lack of strategy. Third, I doubt you could even touch Mullet's life points, much less defeat him. Fourth, you need to grow up, because you're acting like a big selfish baby because your calling a game names just because your uber broken card is banned. Boo hoo. And Fifth, your not some big shot yourself, so if anyone should watch who they're talking to its you. Now quit your bellyaching and take the challenge like a man , or crawl back into the hole you came from and quit the high and mighty attitude . >8(

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • @pogiforce-14
    excuse me both of you
    i specialize in yata so don't you dare talk about yata
    @Mullet
    and i'm not conceited your the one who thinks you can beat anyone
    you guys are pretty cocky for forum n00bs
    and i also choose not 2 play cause the game sucks bad
    period
    i'm not going to take that back