• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE - [IC]

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Sorry it took me so long, had some very important rl things going on. I hope this is a good length first post.)

"Finally."Julie thought as the ground came into veiw.

Julie put her arms as far out to her sides as possible, straight, and put her legs together. She landed with grace, something she took a while to gain. She landed behind a skyscraper where no one would see her. Julie's legs came apart and she lowered her arms. Her wings folded back into her body.

"It only took me a month..."Julie muttered.

Julie walked from behind the skyscraped onto the busy sidewalk. She walked, exaimining the people. She had never been this close with humans, and she was directly next to them now. Julie saw a little girl happily licking ice cream, a man speaking roughly into a device, and a lady and man holding hands happily.

Julie exaimined many stores, restraunts, apartment buildings, and hotels. She exaimined humans, idems laying on the ground, small areas of flowers, and one thing she examined carefully was cars. Julie furrowed her brows at a long black car, a limo, with girls running after it.

"Strange, strange humans."Julie thought, staring after the girls.

Julie stepped into the grass where she wouldn't stop the flow of sidewalk trafic. She thought about what to do now. She had just flew for a month, and she had no idea what to do when she first got there. She felt pretty stupid about that.

"Really? I just flew a month, and I don't know what to do now? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"Julie thought and hit her forhead three times.

"Well, I'm the last light angel here."Julie muttered."Maybe I can meet up with one of them."

Julie stepped back onto the sidewalk and began walking around, searching for some type of sign of somebody being a light angel-or a dark one. Julie hoped more to find a light angel before I dark angel though. Julie didn't want any trouble to deal with on her own, not that she was positive there would be trouble.

"It'd be my luck though."She thought.

Julie walked around the city, having no sense of direction around this unfamilure place. Julie had a misson to complete, but she sure as heck wasn't doing it alone.

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Jaykob Spellsun
New York City (Obviously)
Streets

Soon, Jaykob made his way out of the thick crowd. The alleyway he found himself in was covered with graffiti, dark, and full of obstacles like dumpsters and fences, put there for whatever reason. Jaykob growled at the sight of it. "Crap. Now I have to use my wings." Jaykob thought. He was always a great flyer, but never, ever, a good climber. He flew over everything in his way, which usually wasn't much, because he had a way to go around them. But the dumpsters and fences had only one way to go: Under or above. And Jaykob didn't have time to sit there, digging a hole like a dog.

Jaykob reached under his shirt, grabbed the bandages and tore them off. He turned back into angel form and started to flap his wings. At first, they wouldn't get him off the ground, but the thin, nimble things eventually started to cause him to hover, higher and higher, until he was high enough to get over the dumpster, and more than high enough for the fence. Jaykob silently, gracefully flew over the first dumpster, it was large, green, and smelled like rotten tomatoes. He ignored the rest of what was under him, and looked at the sky. He sighed, wishing...well, wishing he hadn't been born. It wasn't fair that he was saddled with the duty to have to protect these...these idiot humans. "I'd rather protect a rabbit." Jaykob scoffed, realizing he'd spoken out loud five seconds later. Finally, he reached the end of the alleyway. There, amongst the darkness, was a boy...probably around fourteen, pointing a gun to...nothing? Why was he pointing at nothing? Weird. Then again, weird was what Jaykob was looking for. Next to him, hidden in the shadows, was a bigger man. His face was so ugly that Jaykob could've thrown up. He was holding a suitcase, but that was as far as Jaykob could tell. Hidden from the Human's view, he swooped down. He stared at the man, the ugly one, face to face. "H-hey, Adlan, do you feel chilly?" the man stuttered, adressing the boy who was pointing his gun at nothing. "Adlan, huh?" Jaykob said, confident nobody could hear him in angel form. He looked at the man again, and was forced to recoil at the sight. Now he noticed how beautiful angels were compared to humans. The ugly man was ragged, holding his overfilled suitcase with both hands.

Suddenly, a strange sensation overcame the Angel of light. He sensed....another angel had landed on Earth. Another angel of light. Now he was faced with two choices: Go and regroup with the other angel, or investigate this human further.

(OOC: Short post again. What is wrong with me lately?! Well, just so ya know, Xilfer gave me permission to control his NPC character, the Toadface guy.)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Mars
NY Streets
Darkest of the Dark
Mars smiled as the beam charged towards him, he reflected it with his scythes blade and watched as it plunged into another human who had just rounded the corner, said human fell dead and Mars felt his bloodlust replenished. Granted the energy beam had been powerful and it had hurt him slightly.

"It seems you're more powerful then you thought... but unless you've forgotten I've got an unlimited sorce of power!" He ran towards the human and stopped before her when he saw Savanah.

"How pathetic Savanah..." He said disaprovingly.

"Do not sympathise for tools, if she dies I will find another, however I do quite enjoy her taste."Mars licked his lips.

"Sorry my sweet, but I seem to have need for that guardian angel strength sooner rather than later." He pushed Savanah aside and grabbed the amulet.

A sickening red glow surrounded Mars as the amulet drained the human down to near death level and filled him with strength. More strength then he had ever felt before... this human was special he thought.

He felt power flow through him and he raised his scythe in the air as his sythe burst off him. Revealing his bare chest below. His pants were in tatters and his chest was marked with scars. His wings flew open to full size. He laughed insanely.

"Hehehe...HeHeHe...HeHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I feel it my angelic power! Oh Dark lords of my people grant me the power to crush this puny enemy to your thrones!" A black energy covered Mars body and he disappeared into the darkness. The shadows cleared and he was gone.

On a low rooftop directly above the others the shadows regrew and Mars was there in a flash.

"hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIE ANGEL, DIE AND BURN, BURN AND DIE, FOR I FEAST ON YOU TONIGHT!" Mars flew up and charged at the angel he span and spun his scythe in an ark at the angel who faced him, laughing as he went.

He truly was one of the darkest of the dark angels.​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Aurore winced hearing a voice in her head yelling at her. "DUCK DOWN!" however before she could react her 'master' grabbed the amulet and both glowed a sickening red. Aurore let out a scream of pain as she felt most of the life drain out of her and she collapsed onto the ground trying to get her breath. Her eyes where closed but she was still alive just extremely weak and in pain.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea" she thought eyes opening through her pain tears streaming down her face as she forced herself to sit up wincing and crying out in pain.

(OOC: Sorry this is kinda short, wanted to try to post but am really stressed right now)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
As Travis made his first steps out of the dark alley he was in, he crashed into a boy, a human boy, the momentum the boy was traveling at caused him to fall to the ground.

"What the f*ck?! Watch where you're going, you blind idiot!" Said the boy. Travis took one look at him. He had Jet black hair, and dark clothes. All across him was the human body art called tattoos. But Travis found this boy amusing at most. Not exactly someone important. He spoke back to him.

"My apologies." He said, smiling. He moved past him, and continued on his way. A few minutes later, it was like the event had never happened.

Suddenly, Travis saw something up ahead. Something actually was happening. A fight? No normal fight. Even before seeing it, Travis could feel the presence of 'other-worldly' beings. Travis knew. Angels were up ahead. They could be dark, they could be light. He didn't know.

Until, of course, he saw who was up ahead. The unmistakable dark of the wings signified dark angels, two of them, and...a human? There was another as well, another with the power of an angel...but Travis couldn't tell immediately who he was. Travis did nothing as he observed the whole encounter at a distance. And suddenly, it was all over. A female, and a male darkness angel. Travis knew none of them personally, but he had a feeling he would be getting familiar with them soon. Very soon. The two had very different ideals, that could be said for sure. One was as cold as ice, the other more of a realist, but perhaps also an idealist. Both were, to Travis, troublesome in their own regard. But as time would pass, Travis felt he could influence them enough to accomplish their task.

And who knows? If they have the will and the regard, perhaps they could influence him a little as well. Travis smiled as the encounter was over, the human dropping in pain. Without a word spoke to them, he departed again. These were his allies, yes, but he wasn't planning on letting them know that just yet, especially with a human so close. There was also the matter of the other one, who he knew not much about, and Travis knew better than to get involved with people he didn't know. Travis preferred secrecy to forwardness, especially with humans. He, therefore, went to complete his other task, his assigned duty. Angels were in the proximity. The other dark angel was mad, yes, but he was also right. It was time to go hunting.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Nexus frowned as the Angel's scythe blocked the attack, sending it towards another human which killed him in an instant. I'm not called the Equilibrium Angel for nothing. He thought, his hands glowing grey in power, but when he was about to return another attack, something distracted him.

"Eep!" Someone cried from behind, and Nexus turned, only to see another Angel with black wings, her wings unfolding like a peacock. The place was getting a little crowded, and the Equilibrium Angel was certain that a one on two would only result in defeat. This wasn't a good time, but then, the other Angel hadn't attacked. Why didn't she? Surely a Darkness Angel would get into a fight whenever she could. But she actually HELPED the Human by making her duck...

Just then, the horribly evil Darkness Angel lunged towards the girl with the amulet, and the girl screamed in pain as her power was drained from her body and into the boy's. Then when the energy transfer was over, the girl collapsed and fell, weak and barely conscious on the ground. Were all Darkness Angels this ruthless? But then, being a half-Dark angel, he should had known. He himself wasn't that friendly anyway. Looking back at the boy, he blinked. Where was he?

"hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIE ANGEL, DIE AND BURN, BURN AND DIE, FOR I FEAST ON YOU TONIGHT!" Just then, he appeared mid-air,and charged at Nexus from above, his scythe spinning in circles, ready to rip everything apart. His eyes widening Nexus, brought his hands together and an energy Long sword was created, glowing grey with red aura surrounding it.

"Back off!" Nexus hollered, slamming his long sword onto the spinning scythe, and as the two weapons collided, the Scythe stopped spinning, the two weapons clashing against each other. The Equilibrium Angel held tight and with one swift strike he pushed the scythe away, then leaped into the air, towering above his enemy.

"Stop this madness! If you want to fight someone, find a Light Angel!" Nexus growled, his hands above his head with a ball of energy growing inside it, his sword converted into the ball energy, "You will never win this Dark vs Light war if this continues! Maintaining a balance between two sides and having a peace treaty is the only way!"

Looking into the angel's eyes, he knew that the Darkness Angel wouldn't stop his attacking, and he launched two chasing-balls from his hands, a streak of grey following them as the were shot towards the Angel below. Then, with the two grey chasing-balls heading towards their target, he raised his right hand, and a Spear made of grey energy was formed. Throwing it towards the aggressive enemy, knowing that he had to do more in order to take him down.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie continued walking. She saw a very dark ally way, which stuck her curiousity. She took a few steps into the ally way, carefully walking. She heard talking in the distance. She froze and narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what to do.

"Well...what have I got to lose? Worse casonario I have to run...and secretly fly when I get out of site." She thought.

Julie fully opened her eyes and continued walking. She felt a little sign inside of her of a light angel being close by. Julie found herself at a dumpster. It smelled like rotten tomatos. Julie managed to climb over it. Then she found herself at a fence, which she climbed, and eventually got over.

"Well...lets hope for the best."She thought and continued on, trying to focus on the feeling to lead her.

Julie eventually made it to a part. Two men, one butt ugly, and one was...interesting. She was peeking from behind a wall, great hiding place. She exaimened the scene.

"I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time..."Julie thought.

Julie was completely quiet, and she tried to stay hidden.

"Please don't let me be seen...please don't let me be seen...I'll find a way out of here."Julie thought.

Julie considered tip-toeing a way, but that wouldn't work very well when she thought about it, too much stuff laying around.

(OOC: Sorry about the bad post, I've gotta go to bed before I'm murdered via mom.)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Chapter 3: Byzantium Purple

Adlan Zaidi
NY City
Alleyway

"Huh, what?" Adlan muttered. He turned around, dazed. What had he just seen? Maybe it was his imagination. He'd seen a man much like the one in his dreams, with black wings and everything, holding up a scythe to a normal person. "I think there's someone here." Toadface said. Adlan had settled for calling him Cornelius now, the name Toadface was pointless. "Oh yeah, wh-" but before Adlan could finish, he started feeling it too. A cozy sensation, yet sort of hyper. A cool breeze settled its way down the alley as Adlan and Cornelius looked around them. Suddenly, a whole nuch of sounds erupted further down the street. Adlan took a good long gaze, but couldn't see anything. Screams and bursts. Adlan sighed, deciding not to investigate further. "By the way, what were you shooting at?" Cornelius asked. Adlan was thankful his companion had not remembered to ask about the "mark" mentioned earlier. "I...don't know." Adlan admitted to the man. "Well then, maybe you should stop pondering about and tell me what's going on!" Cornelius exclaimed. Realizing his finger was still on the trigger of the flintlock, Adlan pointed it at Cornelius. His fingers ready to pull the trigger. This was not the first asset who had gotten in danger from curiosity, so Adlan wasn't afraid to kill him.
"Wh-what are you doing? I-I'm sorry. I'll just tag along." Cornelius stuttered. Adlan felt a sudden urge to pull the trigger, but a little voice in the back of his head murmured "Don't.", he lifted his finger from the trigger and said to the man, "One more question from you and you're dead." Cornelius scowled, he obviously didn't like being told what to do by a thirteen year old. But his frown only made his face look more ugly. "Yes." he said simply.

Adlan started walking, but just then heard a scuffling noise near a far wall. He looked back, and saw that Cornelius was already staring at the same spot. "I saw something m-move!" he stuttered. His frightful expression only brought more ugly facial features to light. Adlan lifted up his gun and shot two bullets, not being afraid to kill whoever-or whatever-was behind the wall. He kept his gun near his eye, and his eye near the wall as he approached it cautiously. "Stay there." Adlan instructed Cornelius. The man quickly obliged, cowering behind his own wall. Adlan quickly shot another bullet, chipping off part of the wall, as to possibly scare the denizen out of the shadows.

Adlan hid on the other end of the wall. Not sure what could be on the other side of the concrete. He cocked his gun one last time, to make sure it was ready. He'd wasted quite a few bullets, and he was starting to wish he hadn't. Then, without more of a moment's thought, he leaped from his side of the wall and stood to face what might have been there. Honestly, Adlan was expecting a dark man with wings and a scythe, or a gangster waiting to signal for his pals to ambush the duo. Instead, Adlan found a girl. Teenage, a little shorter than him, but obviously older. Her hair was peculiar, it didn't look like it had been dyed, so it must've been natural. Her hair was a funny shade of purple, along with a little bit of pink-or something that looked like pink-at the very ends. She was skinny, and slightly tanned. Her clothes consisted of a purple t-shirt, black jeans jacket, and a pair of black jeans to go with it. Before Adlan could inspect any more, he blurted out "Who the hell are you?" with an estranged look on his face. Despite the fact that she did not look like a threat, he kept his gun up high, ready to shoot at any point.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Don't shoot, I'm innocent. A few of my friends were playing truth or dare and they dared me to investigate the sound we heard down this way. I stayed here because I didn't want to be shot."Julie lied roughtly.

"I'm sooo screwed."Julie thought.

"I-I'll leave."Julie said, but didn't move, waiting for a response.

Julie didn't really want to leave, she felt something around there, the sign she'd been fallowing. Once she finished talking her eyes went to the gun and she didn't move them for even a mila-second.

"Please don't shoot."She said.

Julie finally moved her eyes to the boy, her eyes meeting his, pleading. Julie didn't know what to expect, but she couldn't just bust out her wings and fly. That'd be blowing her covor-big time. Julie didn't move, but swallowed hard. She hoped the boy bought her story, or if he didn't that he at least wouldn't shoot.

"I'm not here to cause harm."She said."I'm sorry to interupt."

Julie almost held her breath while she waiting for her company's reply. She really shouldn't have fallowed that sign.

(OOC: Sorry, short post.)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Elsie stopped to stare at the big silver apple! Wow... it was shiny! Fio snorted and puffed in her ear. It wasn't that impressive. Elsie pouted. She loved Fio! But he was always such a downer! Huh... there were so many people! This was a really good game if the maker remembered to make so many NPCs! It made it so realistic. She was so distracted Elly didn't notice a guy slam into her until she hit the ground. "Oww..."

"Watch where you're going brat!" the adult snapped. "Geez, parents need to keep better track of their kids..."

Fio growled. "Pissant. Want me to roast'em for ya?"

"We're not supposed to beat up NPCs Fio," Elsie scolded happily. "Come on now! We're on a quest! Let's go find that human!" She got up again and took off running. A few minutes later they were in the alleyways. The girl kept walking around. She was looking for a clue. The plot device did not reveal itself so easily after all.

She let out a sudden oof as she stopped abruptly in front of a tall man in a dress suit. His hair was spiky and black, and he wore sunglasses! Huh... did he wear those at night too? Weird. "Um... Sorry Mister!" She smiled apologetically as Fio grumbled from inside her bag. He'd like to roast that dress suit. The guy felt suspicious.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Mars
NY Skies
A strange feeling

Mars stopped and tried to turn as the energy balls flew towards him, but they collided with his side and threw him to the ground.​

"How Pathetic..." A voice spoke in his mind.​

"At any rate... you should leave before you get further hurt."

"I don't know who you are but you're an idiot." Mars chuckled.​

"What?!"

"In case you haven't noticed I'm not the kind of guy who loses, now I suggest you shut up." Mars pulled himself out of the rubble, his chest had multiple bleeding gashes but the angel somehow managed to shake it off.​

"How... the pain of that blow..."

"Insignificant things like pain are of no matter to me. I fight till I die or my oponent leaves me and I can't follow. Things like pain only hold me back."​

"How... what are you? You are no angel of darkness. You can't be."

"Exactly. I'm much more than that... I am darkness itself... I do not serve what I am..."​

"I've met the escense of darkness. You're not him."

"Thats right, I'm better."​

"His power surpasses your fool."

"For now maybe but not for long." Mars flew up into the air.​

"Then what have you to prove? Why fight this angel of eqilibrium?"

"So thats what he is.... well thats simple, Im not all evil and anger you know, while having a pure darkness within me I've figured something out. Every angel has some of both in them, however theres always an imbalance, or I guess considering our friend here theres usually an imbalance." Mars smiled.​

"W...What?!"

"Not to mention I've learned to use it!!!" Mars drew his Scythe and dashed towards the flying spear of grey energy.​

"What are you doing fool!" Mars didn't listen.​

He had his own reasons for fighting so he reached out with his ahnd towards the spear.​

It burnt him at first, but eventually he channeled the small ammount of light he had and caught the spear. It stung him to hold it but he didn't care.​

"H...HOW?!"

"Now my friend I suggest you leave, as I don't need you, whoever you are."​

Mars' bloodlust attacked the voice and it disappeared from his mind in a slight scream of agony.​

Mars smiled and curled his chain into his own flesh. It hung from him using the spikes grinded into his own arm as a griphold.​

"Stop this madness! If you want to fight someone, find a Light Angel!" The angel had growled.​

"You will never win this Dark vs Light war if this continues! Maintaining a balance between two sides and having a peace treaty is the only way!"​

"Oh my foolish mongrel... if your pathetic body wasn't so indecisive of its side you wouldn't think this way! You consider yourself a higher being of better intelegence and understanding of this war when in reality you are just too stupid to understand! You don't understand it so you work to stop it! You're people must also be so hypocrytical..." Mars flew up and launched the spear at the angel.​

"Angel of Equilibrium! If I devour you then I know those light angels will be of no trouble!" Mars warped behind the angel and formed an orb of dark aura.​

He raised it above his head and flung it at the spear of equal energy, throwing it off balance with darkness and causing it to shatter in a field of black and grey smoke.​

Mars warped freely through the smoke he appeared a few meters above the angel.​

"NOW DIE!" Mars shot his chain at him.​

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Travis walked past the corner, and, as if nothing happened, walked on. The situation with his own was a matter, but a trivial one as best. Travis had his sights on more important things, like why in the hell did three light angels come to New York City. Were they looking for something? Someone, perhaps? Were they here for a fight. One thing was certain, they were in their territory.

Travis suddenly collided with another person. He thought to himself in his head as he took out his handkerchief and wiped the front of his suit a bit.

Why is everyone colliding into me today? Travis thought, his smile briefly disappearing as he wiped himself, before returning the cloth into his pocket, and staring at the woman, if you could call her that. She was short. Very short. A strange palish blue hair color to go along with her small stature, and a blue ribbon in the middle part of her hair. She had on a white long sleeved dress shirt, and blue jeans. Travis smiled at her briefly as she seemed to be fiddling with her bag, speaking to Travis.

"Um... Sorry Mister!" She said. Travis replied.

"Don't worry about it." He said. As he stared at her for a second, smiling. Pulses of dark energy flowed inside Travis's body, as if his whole body began to tingle. It was, of course, a process seen on the inside. On the outside, it did not appear as if anything was happening. But Travis knew what it meant.

"Been here long, Angel of Light?" He said. He didn't give her a moment to respond, not with words nor action, as he prepared himself. Dark energy seemed to flow around him as he seemed to steal the very shadows and dark of the alley and flow it around his own body. It curled around him, rising up, almost as if it were a physical form, and then surrounded him, kept going, and rose up to the lone light that now emanated in the area. In a single burst of energy, the darkness that rose up seemed to physically attack the light post, and exploded. There was now no more visible artificial light around the alley anymore. Shadow and darkness seemed to surround Travis once more as he unleashed a wave of energy across the alley, in a single burst. This, unlike the first attack against the light post, seemed to be more energy than physical, but Travis could technically manipulate it to be either.

The Shadow energy burst around the darkness, and seemed to go for the small Angel of Light, with the intent to engulf her in it's entity. In all this commotion, Travis stood silently, letting the darkness work on its own, his pleasant smile still on his face, even as he attempted to annihilate the Angel.

In the complete silence and abyss of the night, Travis's power is most potent. In the absence of the light completely, in this dark alley, Travis's power is a nightmare.

Fuyu

Years
Fio hissed at the name and Elsie tilted her head. The shadows were moving all around. Huh... she had stumbled on a secret boss. Well she usually did this but this early in the level? That just wasn't nice! She really needed a layout map... Anyway, this boss looked tough. Really tough, if the moving shadows were any indication. But Elly was not scared!She should have been, if she was in any correct state of mind, she would have been. But Elsie hadn't been perfectly sensible at any point in her life. She had just been way too young for that part of her to grow. Oh well. She listened for about three seconds, examining the man's smiling face. He must be a bad angel, the darkness ones or something. Huh... There was no more light... wait!

She opened her bag. "Fio!" For once she was letting him go crazy. And he did. THe plush dragon flew up into the air and roared. It would have been adorable if it wasn't intent on burning the entirety of New York to ash. The flames burned bright in the dark, tearing at the shadows intent on hurting Elsie. Elsie did not release her form yet. She knew better. Instead she pulled out two knives and paused a moment. She was impressed. Fio usually didn't make such large flames. He must be mad!

"Oi Mr. Tall, Dark, and Impolite," the dragon snarled. "That is not the way you treat Elsie you got that? I may be a fluff ball but you try that again and that little suit of yours is going crispy! Now why don't we start this over huh? You don't need to kill her 'cause she ain't like you? Ever hear of alliances ya little peabrain?"

Elsie let out a sudden cry and began to chant, the psalm running through her head anxiously. "The law of Yahweh is perfect, refreshing my soul; The decree of Yahweh is stable, giving my mind wisdom. The precepts of Yahweh are direct, rejoicing my heart." She continued to chant Psalm 19, imagining herself shining, covered in a shield of light. She wondered if it would work this time. These sorts of visions usually did.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
"Fio!" The girl screamed as she opened her bag. Suddenly, a dragon, sort of, came out. It roared like one, and it's flames certainly burnt like ones. Travis was suddenly at a loss. His flames not only extinguishes the attack, but it illuminated the area. But Travis knew the dragon couldn't keep up his flames forever. But Darkness, darkness and shadow never truly extinguishes, it is only postponed. Travis kept on smiling as he observed the dragon. It spoke to him.

"Oi Mr. Tall, Dark, and Impolite," the dragon snarled. "That is not the way you treat Elsie you got that? I may be a fluff ball but you try that again and that little suit of yours is going crispy! Now why don't we start this over huh? You don't need to kill her 'cause she ain't like you? Ever hear of alliances ya little peabrain?"

Travis almost felt like laughing at that. An Angel of Darkness allies with an Angel of Light? Then it hit him. He was able to analyze something from the very brief interaction. Not much, but enough. The Angels of Light are here for something. From this, two things are clear: One, it's not the Angels of Darkness, and Two, it's something that they don't know where it is. What's more, he could feel the naivete of the girl. She can be used, manipulated, if he could play his cards right. It's a good thing Travis has such a talented tongue.

But Travis also had another advantage. In the shadow of the alley, and the darkness of his attacks, he never revealed his wings. If he played this right, things could turn out alright, and he could still find out what the Angels of Light are really doing here. He smiled brightly at her, any darkness that remained apart of his attack he extinguished himself.

"I had to make sure it was you. I'm a contact for your mission here. You arrived with two other angels of light within a period of a month of transport, correct?"

Travis was going on a whim here. Most of these were speculated guesses, but if he got enough correct, the Angel might begin to believe him.

"I understand that your search is of the utmost importance. But you have to understand that Angels of Darkness are all across. It is unsafe to walk without the rest of your group."

He paused, still smiling at her.

"So, what is it you're after here? I may be able to use my contacts to help you out."

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years

かずき
Underground Tunnel
Chapter 0: Frozen

317215_125674414205532_100002889215806_114350_1382902193_n.jpg

Pitch black. Everything felt... Cold. Numb. It's colder than even I enjoy... And that is saying something... Kazuki tried to move and get a feel of the situation he was in. I can't move my hands or feet... Kazuki decided to use some of his energy. Not like he was expecting any enemies. He held his breath and scrunched his face up a bit. I can do this... I haven't lost my power, I just haven't used it in a long time... Come on.... Come on...! Kazuki focused, felt himself drain a little, and a bright gleaming orb of energy floated out, lighting up the area. Kazuki examined his own body, noting what situation he was in. It was a 20 foot drop below. He was stuck to a wall of ice, that seems to have been melting very slowly over years. He was underground, with no sky to be heard of. He looked at the skin on his arm. I wonder how long I was out... I'm paler than snow... His hands were outstretched to his sides and frozen into the ice wall, his legs straight down and also frozen into the wall. "Either I wait a few hundred years, or I try to get some help out of here... I can hardly move as is..." he muttered to himself. But how did he come into contact with anyone? Hm... I need a plan... Surely there's still angels... I could try to contact some... Or one at least... Kazuki absorbed the ball of light. "might as well reserve my energy..." He said softly, closing his eyes and sensing the entire room. They couldn't see my wings until I'm off of this wall... I don't want to contact any dark angels... They will use me as a weapon again, and not as a person... I could call for Light angels, but they might kill me before I even speak, just because of my wings... He sighed. What had they all come to? War was just useless violence, brought up by conflicting ideals. Too many angels extinguished like small, weak flames being put out by the wind. He thought a bit longer, and decided. I'll send a message telepathically, to all light angels in the area... And hope they don't find me as a threat... Kazuki closed his eyes, used a small amount of life force, and created an invisible wave, like sonar, or radar, but only picking up inside any Light Angel's heads. Impanted into their minds, a message, and an instinctual map in their heads, that would lead them here.

I send this message to all Light Angels within the area... If you can hear this, I need help... I am underground, and have just woken up from some sort of cryostasis... I'm frozen... I am an angel like you... If you can find me, I could be an ally...

Kazuki closed his eyes and waited.

Fuyu

Years
Elsie paused from her chanting to look at the angel. That was spoken oddly. Elsie remembered from her last game oddly spoken lines from NPCs meant serious trouble. So how was she supposed to answer? Huh... she didn't know all of the mission details any way. So... "Um..." She tried to remember as Fio landed on her head, still snarling. Fio didn't like him either... okay that settled it. "Others are here?" she repeated slowly. That was actually new to her. Other players made her feel just a bit better about this. The darkness was fading. "Mmkay..." She paused again. "What are we looking for... all I know is we're looking for a person," she said happily. "They don't tell me very much because I am just a beginner player but the quest details say this person is important."

She froze suddenly, hearing a voice in her ears. "I send this message to all Light Angels within the area... If you can hear this, I need help... I am underground, and have just woken up from some sort of cryostasis... I'm frozen... I am an angel like you... If you can find me, I could be an ally..."

Someone was calling for her. They needed help right now! Sub-plot activated! "Sorry Mister NPC I gotta go now! Big important mission stuff! Maybe you can give me a tutorial later!" She bolted, Elsie practically flying with no wings. Elly opened her mind to the channel. "Hello!" Elsie called softly. "I am Elly. Where are you? I need to find a way to find you so I can help! Please tell me quickly!"

かずき Kazuki

Years

Kazuki nearly jumped out of his skin, as almost immediately after someone was trying to respond to his message... It was weak, but he got the connection.

"Hello... Elly... Where are... I need to find... find you so I can... tell me..."

Kazuki couldn't hear all of it, but he basically took from it that the responder needed a location...

"Underground..."

Kazuki closed his eyes. He needed to give a location. How can I give someone my location when even I don't know exactly where I am...? He closed his eyes with a sigh. Wait, that's it...! Kazuki closed his eyes again, and focused his energy, creating ripples of power for the Light Angels to detect, a flash of energy every 5 seconds, like a sort of beacon... He then sent another message to the Angels of Light.

I'm signaling my location... Please, if you're coming, hurry... I can't keep using my power... If you can't get to me in a half hour, I'll have died from using too much energy...

Fuyu

Years
Elsie frowned at the words that were stated. She got underground. That meant bad idea for the wings. But the sensation that reached her head was unsettling. Did this make the subplot dangerous? She hoped not. Ellie got a better rating if she completed all the quests, even if it wasn't in order. The higher the rating, the more fun the next quest. Fio huffed and snorted, not knowing what was going on but deciding to say nothing right now. Then he had to comment. "For Yahweh's sake Elsie, you just passed a manhole cover! You need to use that to get down there!" Thankfully it was in an alley.

"Oh!" She stopped immediately and skipped back, strugging to shove it off. Managing to do so, she jumped down. The pulses were weak but she could still sense them. Elsie called out mentally. "Hey mister player character! I can sense you! Can you sense me? Am I going the right way?" She was following the source of the pulses but it wasn't something she was the best at. Fio grumbled and snorted fire from his nose, creating small sources of light. He wrinkled his nose at the disgustingness of the sewer tunnel. Why was somebody down here? Or in this direction?

かずき Kazuki

Years
Kazuki heard the same girl, responding again. He closed his eyes and focused. She was much closer than before, and he could hear her clearly this time.

"Hey mister player character! I can sense you! Can you sense me? Am I going the right way?"

Kazuki subconsciously lifted an eyebrow to her response, hesitant for a second before concentrating on sending another message.

Mister Player Character? Err-- Nevermind...

Kazuki shook his head, deciding not to even ask why she had called him that.

Yes, you're very close... I can sense you as well... Please hurry... My power is fading...

Kazuki groaned weakly and panted a bit. The pulsing was draining him enough, but the telepathy stacked on top of it was too much... He needed to save power, at least until he could use his powers more and regain his old limits... He used to have much more energy back then, but now he won't have much. I must rest, and I shan't die, lest this mission of rescue be a pointless failure... Kazuki felt too weak to even keep his eyes open. His pulses got weaker, but were still there...

Please... Hurry...

Fuyu

Years
Elly would have panicked normally. However, this was obviously an important part of the quest and she would not give up until the mission said fail on the screen! She kept running until her wings and form decided to reappear. It was just in time as there was a large drop ahead. Elsie knew better than to hesitate, that got bad consequences. She jumped and spread her wings as she fell. The temperature began to fall rapidly and she shivered. But she wouldn't lose... her fists clenched as she floated down to a wall of ice. Someone was trapped in there! Even if it wasn't the one who called her, she had to help.

"Fio!" She flew back and let the dragon float in front of her.

He scoffed as she passed. "Before this is over, you are getting me a lemon tart." THe then released a giant maw of flames. Elsie knew her little dragon was strong but there was no way he could do this alone. So she lowered herself the icy floor on her knees and clasped her hands together. Bowing her head, Elsie focused on Fio and began to chant prayers, hoping it would work this time, as it had failed earlier.

Back