• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • Angel looked at Gold's screen and facepalmed. She put her hand on his gently. "Dear. Your supposed to catch it. Not make it faint. You can't beat the game with only one pokemon. Believe me, I've tried.", She said. She showed Gold where to buy pokeballs and how to catch a pokemon. "There. You now have a Totodile and a Pidgey. I have a Chikorita, a Sentret, and a Pidgey. When you catch them, they get recorded in your pokedex. The more you catch, the more are added to your pokedex.", She said. She heard Silver's comment and glared at him. "Force of habit, dear brother", She said cooly. She played for a bit longer until.."OMFG, it's a fish! A Magikarp!", She said. She caught it and then when she battled again. "Are...you...freaking...kidding..me?! It knows splash but splash is a move that doesn't do anything?! WTF?!", She said angerly. She stuck her tounge out at the game. "Stupid useless fish. Thou shalt rot in my PC box forever. Hahaha!", she said in an evil tone.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Silver saw the red fish and burst into laughter. "No way!! I don't even haveto comment, that's just too funny..." He wiped his eyes, which were still silver-white while connected to angel.

-=-

Gold smiled mischeviously and flew into the kitchen to do something, then sat back and started playing his game. He found the magikarp and caught it, then showed Angel his game as he played. "Hey, look!!" He showed her, as he threw out Magikarp and made it SPLASH, and at that moment, dumped a glass of water over Angel's head. "It's super effective!!" He shouted and laughed uncontrollably, throwing his head into his hands, his body shaking with happy laughter. Silver saw it through Gold's eyes before quickly switching back to Angel's view. He was now laughing too.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel gasped as the ice-cold water hit her skin, dropping her game. She sat there, dripping wet and freezing cold. She turned and looked at Silver first, then Gold. Her eyes were a sad, pale blue. She started to cry. "W-why did y-you do t-that?", She asked. She looked like a drowned rat. She was crying for a reason. She had formulated a revenge plan as soon as the water hit her. She got up and ran to the bathroom, closing the door. She continued to 'cry' as she quickly got flour( Which she snagged on her way to said bathroom) and filled a huge gallon bag with flour. She came out with a huge towel wrapped around her, which hid the flour perfectly. She then went to hug Gold. As she wrapped her arms around him, she removed his game and quickly transformed a fingernail into a talon and slit the bag open, causing Gold to become completely covered in white powder. She then smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes, looking for all the world an perfectly innocent angel.

[Silver]

Years
  • Gold sniffled a bit and looked at his now white body. In a quick retort he shook himself and sneezed, quickly sending all powder flying.

-=-

Silver laughed as Angel got her revenge, then sighed when Gold made a mess. "Great...Can't you two cause mischief that won't make a mess...? Because I remember everyone cleaning not even an hour ago..."

(>.< Short posts suck... XP)

DarkAngel91

Years
  • (I know)

Angel squealed as Gold shook. She became dusted in white powder. "Hey, He's the one who started it!", She said. She sounded like a little kid. She batted her eyelashes again, looking completely innocent. She looked more angelic with the light coating of flour on her black hair and purple wings. She had flour in her eyelashes too. She kissed Gold even though he was covered in flour. She then snuggled right up into him, and sighed softly. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, covered in flour. She was still so fragile looking, but only when she slept did she ever really show her fragile nature. She was like a piece of glass. If she was dropped, she'd break into a million pieces.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • (OOC: Alright, time to move on to the next day. I meant to do it yesterday, but due to the fact that I am sick, I was forced away from my computer to go to the doctor and then to bed. So we shall move on now!)

Rikki opened her eyes, sighing, then putting the pillow back over her face. Even though day and night had no difference in the Darkness Kingdom, she knew that it was morning, due to the internal clock that she had growing up here.

She didn't want to get up yet. She didn't want to know if the Council had come up with a decision. She didn't want to do anything. She just wanted to stay there.

She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. There was one thing she wanted to do.

Silver. H-how are things going? Are the three of you alright?

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel woke up as she heard Rikki's voice in her head. *Hey. I see your still alive. Yeah, everyones ok.....just covered in flour and water and yogurt....how are things there? Has a decision been made?*,She thought. She looked at Gold, then at Silver. *How's Alex and Raike? Is Travis executed yet? Do you need me to come and kill him for you? We all miss you a lot Rikkilyn. It's been pretty dull since you four left. How does home look?*, She asked. She wanted a description of the world she left behind. The place she had called home and was born in.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Rikki was surprised to hear Angel's voice in her head, but relaxed, closing her eyes.

Hey Angel. Um, not yet. We should know today what the punishment is.

Rikki gulped, rubbing her eyes before continuing.

They're fine. Alex and Raike both. She laughed a little. And no, he is not, but I would love to see that day.

She stifled her laughter.

It looks, the same I guess. A big, black pit. haha, I kinda miss the sun, and the daytime.

She rolled over onto her side, facing away from the wall.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel sensed Rikki's dispair. *Shhhhh. Get some sleep while you can. I will sing you to sleep. Just like I did when we were just little kids. Remember that? Alex fell asleep first, then you, then I would fall asleep.*, She thought. She connected to Alex's mind. *Sleep in heavenly peace,dear one. You've more than earned it*, she told him. She began to sing in her mind, the song reaching Alex and Rikki. It calmed and welcomed weary travelers on the harsh road known as life. She sang and sang, her voice never wavered or quieted. *It's not much, but its all I have left to give you.*, she said.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Rikki yawned, but smiled.

It's morning Angel. I don't know if I want to sleep anymore. I'm too nervous.

Despite her statement, she closed her eyes again, and felt like she was starting to drift off. She brought herself back though, forcing her eyes open, even though they were stinging. She pushed herself into a sitting position, rubbing her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, probably just to herself, but her voice wasn't working. She groaned, rubbing her hand on her throat. Sighing, she looked around the room.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex shifted in his bed uncontrollably. It was then that he heard Angel's voice in his head. He fell asleep almost instantly. He didn't know why, he always found her singing soothing, relaxing.

It was morning. It might not have looked like it, but it was. Travis opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep in the corner of the room, standing up. It wasn't the most comfortable position to fall asleep in, but it was enough to get the rest he needed. While he had his eyes closed, he put back on his sunglasses that he kept on his coat. He opened his eyes again once they were on. Luckily, he looked over to the bed to see that Rikki was still there, not making an attempt to escape. Travis stretched his arms his wings expanded for a second in the room, then fell behind him normally.

Travis walked over to Rikki's bed in a smile. He could tell she was awake, or waking up. He grinned at her, looking at his transponder. He was very, very cheerful today. He then spoke.

"Good morning...sleep well?" He kept smiling as he said this, looking around the room briefly before looking back at her.

Alex woke up, he had a dream, but couldn't remember it. He's always had them. It was rather depressing sometimes. He looked outside. It was dark, but Alex could tell, it was morning. He got up, and dressed. He hoped everything would work out alright with Rikki's sentencing.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel was worried. *Alex? I'm going to try something, ok? I'm asking you because Rikki would chew my head off. I'm going to basically let my physical self go and use my ability to 'see' through your eyes. What ever you see, I will see. It's painless and you won't even know I'm there. I'll be a, to coin the phrase, 'little fly on the wall'. If they do execute her, I want to see for myself. Thats how I've always been. I told you both I'd never abandon you, and I sure as hell don't plan on starting now. Silver and Gold are...preoccupied, so they won't interfere. They know if they do, I'm throwing them out the window. Please Alex. I know you've been through so much already, but I need this one last favor. If you get the chance, stab your brother in the leg, will you? Don't tell him I asked. He's smart. He'll figure out what I can do and kill me...again. I will tell you how I came back. When your brother killed me, he made a mistake. If you kill an angel that has healing powers, you stab them through the heart. My heart hadn't actually stopped. Gold got to me and healed my body, which in order to live needed my soul. I was pulled back into my body and voila, brought back from the dead. Any questions? Do not, I repeat, DO NOT tell your brother any of this. If I die, I will hunt you down and kick your ass as a ghost.*, She thought.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Rikki saw Travis walk over and rolled her eyes. "Like you care." she grumbled, her voice cracking.

She leaned back, letting her back rest against the wall. Today was the day she would learn of her punishment. Even though she knew that the Council could not kill her without Raike's permission, she had no doubt they would find a way to bipass it if they truly wanted to. She groaned, senting a glare at Travis.

"And why do you look so damn happy?" she asked Travis, her throat still stinging as she did so. She closed her eyes. "Never mind. Don't answer that."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex nodded, almost to himself as no one was there in his small house.

I understand Angel, I'll let you see through my eyes. I just hope it won't be Rikki's last moments. He sighed, then smiled, again, mostly to himself. But I can't stab my brother for you, even though he gets on my nerves, he's family.

He listened as she continued to explain how she had come back from death.

So that's how you did it. Wow, pretty interesting. Alright Angel, I'll be heading off to the Council Chambers pretty soon, but I have to tell you something. You CANNOT speak in my mind, only observe. The Dark Angels have devices that can sense when mind reading is happening, so remember not to say anything to me after this message. He paused, then continued. You have to understand what side I'm on Angel. You three I've known for my whole life, and we've gotten close, but I know my place, and you now know yours.

Alex got up, hoping she understood everything.

Remember, don't speak in my mind, only observe. And once you've seen what you needed to see, I want you out right away.

Travis smiled at Rikki, not answering at first. He walked back a bit, then spoke.

"There are few things most hated in the Darkness Kingdom. The first are Light Angels, of course, but the second kind of people most hated come close to the hatred of Light Angels, some even surpass them under a given circumstance. Do you know what they are?" He walked up to her and said it in a cold voice.

"Traitors. Especially traitors who betray, and then turn sides, as you have done. I am happy because I witness the death of a hated one, you. I have no qualms against you personally. Well, at least not THAT much personally. I am just glad I get to witness justice be done upon the lowest piece of garbage in the Darkness Kingdom."

He smiled at her, walking over to the window and opening it, looking outside.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel nodded to herself. *I understand Alex*, She said. She sent the impression of her hugging him. *This shouldn't have happened. If I had just focused and stayed on task, this never would have happened. It's all my fault. If Rikki dies, it will be my fault.I don't know how I'd live with myself. Your wish is my command. I stay to see only the punishment, then it'll be like I was never even there.*, She said sadly. This could be the last contact she had with him. She closed her eyes and then opened them. She saw the inside of a house. She knew it was morning. Everything was the same. She didn't feel comfort or anything. It was simply a dark, hellish place. She obeyed Alex and stayed silent. She knew about the devices they used.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Rikki growled, clenching her fists at her side. She stood up.

"Listen here, Travis. I can see your point of view. I understand completely. And I even agree with you. Traitors should be killed. But could you just try to look at all of this through my eyes. I just learned that I have a brother. And he just learned he had me for a sister. How do you think he would feel for his only sibling to be killed? His only relation to this world would be gone. His only family would be gone. How would you like it if something ever happened to Alex, or vice-versa? Wouldn't that just make you miserable? I don't care, personally, if I live or die. Yes, it scares me, but I'm thinking more about Raike. I want my brother to have someone who can be there for him. I want him to have however much of a family that I can give him. Because I've never had one."

She took in a breath, glaring at him. "Do you care about any of that? Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis watched as she stood up, and spoke. He didn't break his smile the whole time she spoke. Travis didn't say a word until she was done speaking. Then she asked him if he cared.

"No." Was his simple reply, not breaking his smile.

"Here's all I get from what you're saying. You're a liar, and a lousy one at that. You fear death. I can tell, but what you fear worse is pain. Pain of torture. Pain of loss. Not only of yourself, but of your friends, and of your family. You may say you don't care if you live or die, and I can humor you and accept that, but what of your family and friends?"

He walked towards the window again, and continued speaking, facing outside.

"But as much as I would like to see you dead, and your head on a pike, I know that won't happen. The noble heir Raike wouldn't let his sister die. But he can't stop the Council from making you suffer, and I promise, you will suffer, either you personally, or your friends in your place. But I wonder, could you live with yourself knowing that your punishment might be paid with their lives? Oh, the possibilities...who knows what the council will decide?!"

Travis was silent for a second, remembering her other question. he wasn't going to tell her anything about her other two brothers, now deceased. He knows Alex never mentioned it, and, as a traitor, he doesn't want to share one single bit of detail about his personal life with her.

"And as for Raike, you need not worry. As heir, I will look after him, and so will my brother. Such is the duty of the Darkness Kingdom emissary. So if you're worried he might get lonely, don't. Still, whether you are sentenced to death, put to torture, or something worse, I doubt you'll ever see him again." He looked at his transponder. Time was running out for Rikki.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Rikki growled. "Okay! I'm terrified of being killed. Pain scares the living crap out of me. But I swear, I would put up with as much pain as I had to, to protect my friends and my family. That means Raike, Silver, Angel, Josh, and Alex. They are what is most imporant to me. Doubt me all you want Travis, the truth is there."

She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Here's something you might like to hear. I'm scared of you, Travis. I'm scared of your brother. I'm scared of this entire world. I always have been. It was never hate that drove me to everything I did, growing up, and now, it was fear. Everyone had so much more than I did. Everyone was stronger than me. Especially Alex."

With her fist clenched, she continued, "My father didn't want me. There's no denying that. He said all these things about what he wants from me, for me to do. But he didn't want me. He wanted the power I posessed. And you know what. . . I don't want it."

She took a step towards him. "My friends will not be punished on my behalf. Maybe for their own accords, but not for mine. And another thing. . . . you stay the hell away from my brother. I bet he'll tell you the same thing. No matter what my punishment is, I will see my brother, if he wishes to see me. This is his Kingdom now. And if I can't explain the world to him, then it is Alex's duty to do it. Raike won't listen to a word you say."

Rikki walked back over to her bed, sitting down on it, putting her head in her hands.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver looked at Travis, deep hatred dwelling within. His spirit was in Rikkilyn, and he wasn't hiding his presence from her, and only she would know. He gave her a mental hug, his stress increasingly apparrent. Make sure you return, no matter what happens... And as for Travis... His execution will be at my hand... He has many sins that he will pay for...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis's smile just grew. He turned back to Rikki, leaned on the windowsill.

"You know, Rikki, you really shouldn't tell your enemies your personal history and feelings. It's a bad habit that you really have to avoid, and for two main reasons. One, most likely the person you're saying this to doesn't care, and two, for people like me, they can use it against you. So please, continue piling on the secrets, the things lurking in your mind. It gives me more opportunities to make you suffer later on."

Travis paused, waiting for her reaction, before continuing.

"You see, I believe a traitor should receive the worst possible punishment, and why not have yours the thing you would fear most? I might convince the Council to go after your 'friends' instead, seeing as they are the most important thing to you. Thanks for the valuable information, Rikki. Next time, be sure not to bawl your personal life, secrets, history, or feelings to your enemies."

Travis looked at his transponder. "Well, we should be heading off pretty soon. Get dressed." He commanded.

Back