• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darkrai and shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2007
    i raelly need a darkrai and a shaymin!!!! i will give someone a deoxys and a shiny trapinch!!!plz???

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I could get you two of them... Can't clone at the moment though so it'll have to be later. :S

Nationalpokedexcompleter

All pokemon lv. 100
    Years
  • You cant get thouse pokemon unless you hacked them into youre game so no one would give them to you, and the only way to get them ligittly is by going to some party so if anyone has them they hacked them into theyre game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2007
    ok that is fine. and not all darkrais and shaymins are hacked only all Arceuses are.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You cant get thouse pokemon unless you hacked them into youre game so no one would give them to you, and the only way to get them ligittly is by going to some party so if anyone has them they hacked them into theyre game.

Don't tell me what's hacked and what's not when I wasted my life making a list of them. 8)
    Mine are Japanese from the E4 Surf Glitch. So they are okay to trade here at PC.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2007
    ok. What do u want for them? i have a lot of legit legendarys. and i have a shiny trapinch if u want that. I can clone a shaymin and a darkrai if u want.I will give 1 back to u

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    You can get them with the glitch as someone already said but you can tell if they were hacked because they have to be from a Japanese version. Thats the only version that the glitch is in.

Back